The Astral Primer

The Astral Primer. The first of a set of astral audios to take you on the voyage and guide you on a safe and conscious ride there.

Below is an attempt to provide a testing stepping ground as we develop more audios for this astral series.

This will attempt to provide an induced speeded training using the essence of experiences & techniques from various teachers who specialized in astral travel. Done so that a safe environment is also provided for safer testing and learning.

Seasoned negentropically also.

Its on a new Sapien youtube channel Thanks for @anon75552316 for pointing this out

62 Likes

could this help with lucid dreaming also?

5 Likes

Very likely

5 Likes

:heartbeat:
Thank you!!!

arigato

23 Likes

And its FREEEEEEEE :blush::relaxed:

26 Likes

please add the youtube link as well. its a new channel :slight_smile:

3 Likes

its not on youtube i dont think

1 Like

Sounds great. And it’s free? Nice

9 Likes

welcome to the club

1 Like
15 Likes

About to loop this a few times before I head to sleep

2 Likes

price is too high

won’t be getting anytime soon

34 Likes

It is a new channel

Sapien Medicine Legendary Edition

13 Likes

Wow omg it’s amazing :kissing_heart:it’s almost my birthday and I this audio is like my gift for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you

I will try this out tonight :grin:

26 Likes

Thank you for this.

Will start spamming this later :woozy_face:

6 Likes

Woke up and saw this , drolled over it a bit🤤, now back to sleep again.Thank you so much Dream, I hope we will prove ourselves worthy of this by testing and reporting results the best we can.

12 Likes

This after ISIRB + RBM3 = :exploding_head:

I can strongly feel a lot of parts of my brain being worked, mainly the left side. Thanks :relaxed:

14 Likes

Just yesterday I restarted my Astral projection journey and this gets released today. Wow, grateful for this :pray:t3:

21 Likes

It’s here!!! It has officially begun. Thanks @Captain_Nemo!

15 Likes

This should be listened only during sleep?

4 Likes