The Astral Primer

@Bronyraur Will you go to the astral? :grin: :grin: :grin: I invite you to a negentropic coffee there lol :innocent:

14 Likes

Haha yass

7 Likes

Awwā€¦ that just made me smile when reading. What a lovely thought! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And a negentropic coffee it is too! :heart_eyes: Have fun you guys! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Youā€™re lateā€¦ Because Iā€™m already in there, sipping my plasmafied purple chocolate mochaā€¦ (:lying_face:)

Honestly my @GianLee, if I ever get into this stuffā€¦ It will mostly be to honor your sweet invitation :revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

Thanks bro. Just to clarify, I didnā€™t mean mental realm as just related to an individual. What I I think meant is, maybe for humans the mental realm (or the head/crown itself), is kind of like the access point, an upwards movement of energy to the ethereal. Rather than a descent of energy ie spirit into matter, into the earth. Disembodied vs embodied

2 Likes

I had a very peculiar experience with this field last night. I almost didnā€™t even share it but I decided I will:
I was falling asleep to this field and started to get lucid visuals and auditory perception of the sound of some sort of take off platform for a space shuttle, then suddenly I got a visual of an airplane with its wings hanging down all floppy and unsure of itself. Then the concept came into my mind, no words- but the concept was about how the plane was not confident in itself to fly. The message I got from it was that I need to be confident in my abilities to astral travel and that lack of is my only obstacle.

23 Likes

I tried it but I ended up sleeping againā€¦ :sweat_smile: going to loop this all day and see what happens

But one thing I felt while listening. A heavy feeling around my chest. Idk why it doing that but other than that its good

7 Likes

I listened likeā€¦ 3-5 times and my hands started to warm up and then all my body. In the second loop i entered in a deep state of meditation and saw so many lights and colorsā€¦
Iā€™m going to loop the audio all night and tomorrow Iā€™ll tell you how it went haha

12 Likes

I forgot to mention that during the time when I was listening. When I closed my eyes I did see like portal kind of thing but inside the portal itā€™s like ocean with small island in it. Is that supposed to be like that? I didnā€™t manage to go to the portal though.

7 Likes

Wowā€¦normally I donā€™t feel fields but this one I definitely felt something. Left side of the brain feeling kind of tight in a sense as well as the front side of the brain. I feel kind of sleepy to

10 Likes

same for me , i also had some dreams which i could remember , but this also happens occasionally without this audio

4 Likes

Quick noob note. Actually not so noob because Iā€™m an incomparable timeline jumper: indeed, Iā€™ve managed to land on a timeline in which million-dollar-fields are offered for free with unbelievable generosity. Unbelievable. What? No, no need to be jealous :raised_back_of_hand: Iā€™ve taken 217k subscribers along with me, he!

So today I got a wisdom tooth extracted :( (outcome of my lasting mysterious mobile toothache of the last 2 weeks. Since it was mobile - each tooth impacting others - I couldnā€™t figure out the problem).

My dentist was in a super bad mood, the process has been messy, etc. No need for macabre details (received some compliments on my overall mouth health though lol. Thanks to the teeth/gum fields and a pretty decent hygiene). At one moment, I thought: ā€œPfffā€¦ I could really use an out-of-body experience right nowā€.

Iā€™m not really interested in astral projection (except for meeting GianLee) in the sense of a fully conscious, controlled one (others that happen spontaneously are not my problem lol). Iā€™d rather work on other things before trying to get into it (my plan for the upcoming months).

Nevertheless, when I got home and spammed everything imaginable from Pain Control to CBD, Theanine, etc. without feeling relieved. I got sort of mad and said ā€œok, what the hell. I donā€™t care about this and that warning, I got my dragon and all, if any complication happens anyway. So much for being reasonable!!ā€

lolā€¦

And of course, since this Primer doesnā€™t guarantee any automatic party for the noob, I was confident deep inside :))) I looped 3-4 times in a pseudo-concentrated state.

ā€œNothingā€ happened (another lol) except that I went beyond the pain. Something has moved ā€œinsideā€, some rising from one layer to another. As if I was upgraded from a state of heavy bag of potato to something lighter. So of course HEY, I donā€™t suggest to play this field as a pain killer. But my improvised usage has been successful, nevertheless. Pain noticeably reduced for the moment.

Errrā€¦ the note wasnā€™t so quick after all :p

29 Likes

It actually makes sense.

Primer is to prepare the body so the ā€œastral bodyā€ can fly away lol

What is the Astral body? An intermediate between the intelligent soul and the mental body, composed of a subtle material.

How does this happen?

By helping the body ā€œloosingā€ the grip, like unlocking the doors, surpass resistance, relaxing much deeper, body and mind at that stage theres no pain, the pain subsides because theres no awareness of it in that state.

22 Likes

So last night i looped this field like mm 3-4 hrs. I was lying on the bed, on my back, and in the 3rd loop i went into a state of paralysis (it happened before, not so gentle) but without fearā€¦ and iā€™m like Yeeeeesss now whatā€¦ and
forgot what technique to use, because the times I had an obe it was involuntary :sweat_smile:. So in the time while i was thinking about this i fell asleep ( i workout like 4 hrs yesterday haha)
Itā€™s like a paralysis without the fear that a demon is grabbing your neck :laughing:
Today i Will try again.

23 Likes

11 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I tried this yesterday, I forgot to write here but OMā€™s gif served as a reminder :sweat_smile:
I felt a lot of sensations but I am not sure how to describe it.

I had a lot of visuals of nets though, some torus moving as in the gif, some waves, all 3D sort of intertwined.

10 Likes

ā€¦

10 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes