The Astral Primer

I was very suprised when I saw this in Gumorad store and it’s FREE :O its my dirst time looping this audio, and I feel it very strongly in my forehead area, plus I keep ‘‘seeing’’ images of what I would like to describe as violet foam or violet water. I’ll listen this daily for at least a month for sure. This is even more exciting because I never had a trouble with lucid dreaming but I only managed to perform astral projection once or twice. Anyone want to try to project into Vatican library, or into the pyramids? :P I wonder where/if this audio has its limits, like projecting into different Focuses or dimensions? Thanks Capitan Im really excited for this :smiley:

19 Likes

I tried it again, I had a conscious dream after.
I say conscious and not lucid because I wasn’t really in full control.
It was like… i suddenly became conscious in a “void” - none of my senses were working, i.e. I couldn’t see and there was no sound, just feeling.
I realized it was a dream, I started doing the techniques to deepen the experience like rubbing hands etc. And then visuals started coming and it became more life like.
But it was more like a stream of consciousness/visuals, and I was observing, not lucid dreaming.

27 Likes

So I ”suffered” from spontaneous astral projections throughout my life and never really liked it. Oddly enough as I’m rather inclined to the transcendental in general.
( think it’s related to some past life stuff…)

So I figured I try this one and see if I can get past my fears, since I think I know the reason to my reluctance from past life and know it won’t happen in this.
To get rid of the automatic fear response.

Playing it for 2 nights 1 hour before bedtime. So far this makes me sleepy and very relaxed and almost wishing for it to happen, imagining a place I’d like to go to…

This intense reluctance towards OBEs is also partly the cause of my insomnia. As for me it’s often during several days in a row with a mishmash of projections , lucid dreams, false awakenings and struggle.
So I might kill two flies at the same time with this. :slightly_smiling_face:

Interesting.

29 Likes

It strengthens my desire to astral projection as well as search and read about stories. Also noticed it giving me good feeling about it. And those scary stuff i’ve read and watch on tv does not affect me as used to.

18 Likes

Can this actually unlock our astral Sence ?

I hope this series will be revived and continues.

5 Likes

I like the way you think image

1 Like

I’m a little unclear on this track… Is it fielded or is it like audio talking you down to sleep and then preparing you for flight? I do my fair share of traveling and other work on the night shift naturally but what I would like is more consistency. A nice dreamy field sounds like the ticket. If it’s both talking and fielded like a hypnosis I’d be down for that too.

Where the series at my man

Its fielded