*The Awakened Woman* (Community Project)

As we grow and progress in raising our vibration, and connecting The Divine Feminine to the Divine Masculine in the 5D, we feel the pull from above to also raise the Energetic Emotional, Mental, Physical Level of both parts in the 3D.

I felt inspired by the Masculine Members of this forum that are working on The Best Male (healthy) version project, and their last post calling us women to share our points in what would we like that version to be.

It takes courage to come and ask this in a forum full of Women, which tells Me they are really pushing and trying. Big up guys for this initiative.

So in response and with the ideal of working side by side with the same goal, I decided to open this post.

To create an space and opportunity for Us women to put forward our effort too.

There are many many traits we and men would like to embrace, build, find, but the ones that encompass the big vibration of them all are integrated in the concept of the Awakened Woman… the final stage.

Ready for the Awakened Men
Ready for other Awakened Women
Ready to build a New Life, a New Earth

Together, a powerful Team.

Juat a little bit of info but i will add more as it progresses

What is an Awakened woman? What makes her different?

An Awakened woman is full integrated in all her aspects, her inner child free, her inner teen hopeful and secure in her dreams, the student, the Professional empowered one, the life creation home holder, The aware loving and nurturing Mother, best friend, and teacher, the single free spirited that spreads love and magic, encouragement to those she comes across, the inherited healer, the wife building the foundation of a healthy new Society along her counterpart.

Im inviting 11 women to join this group

And I am also inviting Men to give us tips on what would you like to find in Us

:heart:

EDIT: ALSO SEKHMET WOULDNT LEAVE ME ALONE SINCE I FIRST THOUGHT ABOUT IT UNTIL I MADE THIS POST HAHA :sweat_smile:

31 Likes

Not a woman but it be interested in the process and maybe sharing what i would like to find in a woman(and most probably any human being).

9 Likes

Thank you, yes please share.

And maybe we can exchange a copy for a lady you might have in mind for the Sword :laughing::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Amazing idea Luna! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
I’ll contribute with some ideas and bring my girl to this group :P

For men, this idea also involves us, it is even as important as the nft of masculinity. So it would be nice if we could all contribute to this. Evolution goes hand in hand with women, and vice versa.

8 Likes

Yay!! Thats awesome she’ll join the forum!

6 Likes

I’m in too, thank you!

7 Likes

I love this.

The fact that people outside of the group can contribute just like the masculine NFT.

8 Likes

I think amazons is same to this, It encompass aspects mention here but with also physical things. She talk about divine feminine and healthy masculine because warrior

2 Likes

I still think this one is a broader general theme for all women.

That Amazon group embodies first the Archetype of the Amazon Warriors, but being that they were women too of course itd share elements too and thats ok!

And not all women want to awaken fully a warrior in them.

Not all Awakened women are warriors.

So all good

I actually think itll be pretty cool to have these 2 options :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yes pleas

5 Likes

Hi! I’m in too! beautiful idea <3

5 Likes

warrior is not divine masculine? I thought

1 Like

Hellouu Dolks!!

Welcome to the forum!!

And welcome to the group. :slight_smile:

Are you @Mosseti 's gf? :smiley:

5 Likes

Warrior can be any one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

Yes! he told me about this idea and that he wouldn’t forgive me if I didn’t join the group :joy:

7 Likes

Hahaha

Well seems like he needs to join the healthy men group :sweat_smile:

Joke joke welcome!

7 Likes

Release it alredy @JAAJ

You making me nervous :laughing:

5 Likes

OK Sekhmet, OK! Lol!
Like she wouldn’t lead me by my Mouse over here!!!

7 Likes

Hi Luna,

This is a great initiative :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:slightly_smiling_face: Ok, here you go:

There is something that I wrote in the “healthy masculinity thread” about boys becoming men by actually integrating and connecting with their divine feminine side and holy female energy for grounding.
To most men this sounds counter-intertuitive but that is only so because they are deeply traumatized and have cut themselves off from seeing and acknowleding it. It is like a blind spot in their awareness, burried under shame, guilt and fear. I myself was only able to see this once I did some deep work on my shame and guilt patterns.

Now in my opinion, this also applies to girls becoming women.
When women actually embrace and connect with the divine masculine energy, this grounds them and through this they become free to live their feminine side and actually be powerfull and strong women.
Here as well, many women will not see this as the solution because it is a blind spot in their perception (that’s why we have so many angry feminists out there – but as you know anger does not make you a better human, nor does it make one attractive, nor does it actually make you powerful and independent).

Here is the post from the “healthy masculinity thread” – simply reverse all the roles and apply this to women:

We have also integrated this in the Blueprint of Love NFT and in our current masculinity project and I can tell that since having the Blueprint of Love NFT this grounding effect of the divine female energy has done absolute wonders for me.

And another thing I would like to add here:

There is this other project – “The Amazons”.

I have the feeling that the motivation in this project to become Amazons is only there because the women there were sold on this hollywood induced image of the “powerful Amazon”, because they have not integrated their divine masculine side yet.
Wanting to become an Amazon acts as a distraction of oneself from the deep inner work that needs to be done, which is the integration of the masculine energy.

Becoming an Amazon seems to be like a copy-paste version of masculine traits applied to a female body, but disguised as the "female warrior archetype”.
It is a projection mechanism to what one envys in the other gender, expressed as outwards aggression, in order to demonstrate strength and power.
In the same way men secretly envy women for their powerful sexuality, women secretly envy men for their physical strength.

But physical strength and aggression never really works out, not even for men. No man becomes a leader or independent and powerful because of aggressiveness and/or being “a warrior”.

While strong warrior types of men (when they look like Chad) can totally be attractive to women, Amazons are only attractive to boys who secretly seek the safety of the mother archetype.

The motivation to be “a strong independent Amazon” is a hidden compensation mechanism for perceived “females weaknesness” – but this is just because these women have not yet discovered the power of their own feminity. If they would be fully in their femine power, by being grounded in the divine masculine energy, they would see no motivation in “becoming like an Amazon”.

So what I think is, when they would actually embrace the holy male energy and integrate it, then they will no longer want to become an “Amazon” because they will allow themselves to live their natural femaleness and all their power and strength will come from that.

I know many women in my personal life, and those who have embraced their divine masculine side, are the most feminine women you could imagine – and because they have integrated their masculine side, they are also strong and independent at the same time (without being aggressive like the Amazon archetype is).

Again, we have successfully integrated this concept in the Blueprint of Love NFT and you can ask the women from the project to get opinions independent of mine.

And finally some behavioral patterns that no women, that is in her true power, would do and I recommend that this field would also work on resolving these:

• gas lightning
  • dangerous shit tests
  • virtue signaling
  • being the drama queen
  • being the Jezebel archetype

Hope this helps.
I know it might trigger some here, but only because of the blind awareness spots mentioned above. This is really intented to help you girls become free and powerful women :heart:

This is of course all just a recommendation and it is up to you girls to decide what you are going to do.
Luna, I trust that with you this group has a wise and experienced leader with a ton of knowledge :woman_mage:

17 Likes

I like how this could be complementary of the Amazon project, I’m interested!

5 Likes