*The Awakened Woman* (Community Project)

Warrior can be any one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

Yes! he told me about this idea and that he wouldn’t forgive me if I didn’t join the group :joy:

7 Likes

Hahaha

Well seems like he needs to join the healthy men group :sweat_smile:

Joke joke welcome!

7 Likes

Release it alredy @JAAJ

You making me nervous :laughing:

5 Likes

OK Sekhmet, OK! Lol!
Like she wouldn’t lead me by my Mouse over here!!!

7 Likes

Hi Luna,

This is a great initiative :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:slightly_smiling_face: Ok, here you go:

There is something that I wrote in the “healthy masculinity thread” about boys becoming men by actually integrating and connecting with their divine feminine side and holy female energy for grounding.
To most men this sounds counter-intertuitive but that is only so because they are deeply traumatized and have cut themselves off from seeing and acknowleding it. It is like a blind spot in their awareness, burried under shame, guilt and fear. I myself was only able to see this once I did some deep work on my shame and guilt patterns.

Now in my opinion, this also applies to girls becoming women.
When women actually embrace and connect with the divine masculine energy, this grounds them and through this they become free to live their feminine side and actually be powerfull and strong women.
Here as well, many women will not see this as the solution because it is a blind spot in their perception (that’s why we have so many angry feminists out there – but as you know anger does not make you a better human, nor does it make one attractive, nor does it actually make you powerful and independent).

Here is the post from the “healthy masculinity thread” – simply reverse all the roles and apply this to women:

We have also integrated this in the Blueprint of Love NFT and in our current masculinity project and I can tell that since having the Blueprint of Love NFT this grounding effect of the divine female energy has done absolute wonders for me.

And another thing I would like to add here:

There is this other project – “The Amazons”.

I have the feeling that the motivation in this project to become Amazons is only there because the women there were sold on this hollywood induced image of the “powerful Amazon”, because they have not integrated their divine masculine side yet.
Wanting to become an Amazon acts as a distraction of oneself from the deep inner work that needs to be done, which is the integration of the masculine energy.

Becoming an Amazon seems to be like a copy-paste version of masculine traits applied to a female body, but disguised as the "female warrior archetype”.
It is a projection mechanism to what one envys in the other gender, expressed as outwards aggression, in order to demonstrate strength and power.
In the same way men secretly envy women for their powerful sexuality, women secretly envy men for their physical strength.

But physical strength and aggression never really works out, not even for men. No man becomes a leader or independent and powerful because of aggressiveness and/or being “a warrior”.

While strong warrior types of men (when they look like Chad) can totally be attractive to women, Amazons are only attractive to boys who secretly seek the safety of the mother archetype.

The motivation to be “a strong independent Amazon” is a hidden compensation mechanism for perceived “females weaknesness” – but this is just because these women have not yet discovered the power of their own feminity. If they would be fully in their femine power, by being grounded in the divine masculine energy, they would see no motivation in “becoming like an Amazon”.

So what I think is, when they would actually embrace the holy male energy and integrate it, then they will no longer want to become an “Amazon” because they will allow themselves to live their natural femaleness and all their power and strength will come from that.

I know many women in my personal life, and those who have embraced their divine masculine side, are the most feminine women you could imagine – and because they have integrated their masculine side, they are also strong and independent at the same time (without being aggressive like the Amazon archetype is).

Again, we have successfully integrated this concept in the Blueprint of Love NFT and you can ask the women from the project to get opinions independent of mine.

And finally some behavioral patterns that no women, that is in her true power, would do and I recommend that this field would also work on resolving these:

• gas lightning
  • dangerous shit tests
  • virtue signaling
  • being the drama queen
  • being the Jezebel archetype

Hope this helps.
I know it might trigger some here, but only because of the blind awareness spots mentioned above. This is really intented to help you girls become free and powerful women :heart:

This is of course all just a recommendation and it is up to you girls to decide what you are going to do.
Luna, I trust that with you this group has a wise and experienced leader with a ton of knowledge :woman_mage:

17 Likes

I like how this could be complementary of the Amazon project, I’m interested!

5 Likes

I believe both Empower Women from different angles, and yes compliment one another.

4 Likes

Jaaj thank you for your deep explanation.

I totally agree with almost everything full heart

But i dont want this project to become a sort of shadow for the Amazon Project

They are putting all their effort and enthusiasm in it, i actually know quite a lot about them warriors but id keep it to myself and fully admire what they can bring to women :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I am sure that NFT is gonna be beautiful and you know Captain gets an idea and takes it to a super high levels taking into consideration all possible negative side effects or misuse from whoever get a hand on them (any NFT or audio)

So lets just send those warriors full support and unconditional love and i know that one is gonna be epic!!

And i actually hope one day in the future both group members can have both of these and the blue print of love and the immutable happiness … AND the Men project one join too

Ohhh what a beautiful world would start being born :heart:

13 Likes

LMAO :grimacing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

Yeah, this is why I stayed out of their thread with my un-invited opinion…:sweat_smile:
…the result will be great and safe either way and they will not be able to burn anything down (like in the picture above with the woman with the stick in her hand and the flames around her) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

May I also suggest that you add the Sorceress Archetype to your project?

Because the Sorceress is the women who solves her challenges through the power of manifestation (instead through force (Amazon) or through black magic (Witch) or through manipulation (Jezebel)).

6 Likes

Well that was just me playing a little bit, JAAJ!

3 Likes

Btw guys, this is not gonna be in any way or form

A type of feminist group.

Even the warrior aspect when within the Awakened Woman is just a deep power to be used as fire to ingite the hearts of those around.

Nor an empowering one to be a sort of competition to Men.

So dont worry :sweat_smile:

Thats not at all the point.

The point here is to heal our inner wounded women so we can be a catalyst of a great change and on the contrary inspire our men (all men of Earth not just our partner) while we ALLOW them to inspire us again.

7 Likes

Absolutely contemplated and the natural healer aspect too

6 Likes

Pretty much The Alchemist Loving Doer forward builder woman that lies in us.

4 Likes

Well, I am in the Amazon group as well. I really wanted to show my support of that group and chime in. Now, I am feeling Torn! (Lol Sekhmet!).

Both groups can compliment one another if they are not seen as competitive. I may
wish to leave the Amazon group only because I am feeling called to this group, and want to be able to focus. And, Sekhmet obviously had her intention set to The Awakened Woman. I have a particular Love and Devotion for our Goddess Sekhmet. :sparkling_heart:

I really like where the Amazon group appears to be heading speaking of wellness and health, strengthening the physical for Women of all ages. These are all things that are incredibly important to Women in every phase of their lives.

I would like to PM the group leader and let her know that I will be leaving. I do not want to simply remove myself.

5 Likes

Yeah def Sekhmet wants you here, but i dont see why you would leave the other?

You dont have to but if you feel inclined then welcome aboard

:heart:

There are quite a LOT of aspects Sekhmet brings that she wants us to explore to create from it.

She is being really pushy with this

Oh and Tara! How could i forget her haha :grimacing:

I did not want to be in groups anymore much less lead one but i just couldnt say no more to them.

5 Likes

Hahaha

Those 2 NFTs can be powerful

So since you are there dont miss that chance to have both.

All i ask you and whoever else from that group that might want to join this, to not comment or share anything from there to ours and vice versa

(I know it would be with innocent intention but better pretend like you are only in one)

I am fully positive they will be different as a whole

7 Likes

Hi Luna,

I believe that one important element to get this project started is to have clear focus of what we are trying to achieve. With a topic like this, it is easy to get side-tracked and start going the route of archetypes, and reach out towards the ultimate Divine Feminine personification. With that said, let me first make sure I’m interpreting your proposition correctly: the ask is to provide inputs that would represent the best versions of ourselves as modern-day women, striving to make the ideal match with the highest quality of real men, correct?

From my understanding, the awakened man and woman are not synonyms with the Divine Masculine or Feminine as those are essences, or pure energetic blueprints that may co-exist within both men and women. In addition, an important aspect in reaching our highest potential within the constraints of our physical experience is to (a) shed all programming to whom we’re supposed to be coming from Disney, Hollywood, societal expectations, tales, and alike, which may not be serving our highest purpose. Along the same path, I’d also include (b) shedding all labels imposed on us by others, (tomboy, nerd, prom-queen…) from all sources whether we have accepted them or not. In addition, (c) archetypes and stereotypes are useful as a shortcut when we are trying to convey an idea, but they are limiting when we associate ourselves to them on some level. We’ll either stretch our real selves to fit into that mold or suppress other aspects that contradict it. Therefore, I’d say clearing the slate of all of that noise is how we can discover our true essence and begin to polish that authentic nature to become the best version of itself, regardless of external approval, without needing validation to grow, intrinsically knowing it is perfect as it is (from a place of self-love, not conceit). For the authentic self to grow and become its most powerful and positive expression, it needs to be (d) healed from trauma and pain, and be (e) saturated with pure love. Then (f) add safety, and security so it can thrive out there in world and give generously from a heart that is abundant.

The first picture you posted is immensely meaningful. I’d say accomplishing that alone, truly and completely moving the “wounded woman” to the “awakened woman” column would be greatly beneficial to any of us.

10 Likes