The Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse

:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

:pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

I wonder if that one person is gonna purchase and dispute everything… :thinking:

1 Like

Same with Astaxanthin, Green tea and ECGG, tonic 31 and Smart stem cells…maybe the Captain is moving content to sell in another website? I hope so…

3 Likes

I almost said that

about when it happened with WW Magic. One person could single handedly destroy the entire endeavor. But I thought for some reason, no I’d better not go there. Well…

:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Why they want to disturb SM?

1 Like

@harvard I don’t know bro

6 Likes

May the righteous anger of Sekhmet strike those treading the path of unnecessary harm affecting the many and force them to correct their erring ways. May her fierce compassion shine forth on the misguided. So mote it be.

क्षं

11 Likes

May we get back our beloved fields on another platform so we can purchase them :pray:

6 Likes

Good thing I bought it just a couple of weeks ago.

2 Likes

We’re down to 110 on gumroad. I thought we were at 150 or 160 yesterday. Anyone else remember?

4 Likes

It looks like the blessings of St Biceps, Swords of Adipose Annihilation, the more recent muscle ones, Automated cycling, Legendary Hair Serum, Body Hair removal, and blood purifier are gone as well… Quite a few upon closer inspection.

More than I can count but I don’t remember the total original number of fields .

3 Likes

sheet. Hardcore is gone too. One day after I bought it. :grimacing: That was close.

5 Likes

I guess the moral of the story is: If you want it, get it while you can! :laughing:

3 Likes

Looks like a ton of audios got taken down. You can add Arms Shredded and Jacked as well as Leg Shredder to the list :anguished:

1 Like

Does this got affect our Gumroad library?

1 Like

No.

4 Likes

TESOFENSINE is gone too

I just hope Captain is moving these audios to a different vendor and they are not gone.

12 Likes

These fields are really great! Hope to restart🥲
Will these discontinued products affect my work if I have purchased them before?

3 Likes

It will work just fine. If you already purchased it.

4 Likes