The Bear Shaman

The Bear Shaman

These base beings are designed as smart field and beings, when made and worn, it envelops you like a suit, you can mentally command it to do its functions.
The base form, has seven ‘lots’ where you can buy abilities and add it to them.
each one will become permanent, once all 7 slots are filled, it will not be able learn anymore.
when not worn, it will take the appearance ethereally as the creature it is shown as.

In the captivating practice of chaos magic, servitors are crafted by blending the attributes of various beings to create entities with unique and profound influences. Imagine a servitor formed from the essence of a bear, symbolizing strength, endurance, and protection, combined with the spiritual wisdom and healing powers of a shaman. This exceptional combination results in a servitor that embodies both physical strength and deep spiritual insight, offering transformative benefits to the individual it accompanies.

The most striking effect of this servitor is its enhancement of personal strength and resilience. The bear’s attributes of power and endurance infuse the individual with a robust inner strength and the ability to persevere through life’s challenges. This servitor instills a sense of groundedness and stability, allowing the person to face difficulties with unwavering confidence and determination. The bear’s protective nature also provides a sense of security, shielding the individual from negative influences and harm.

Simultaneously, the shaman’s spiritual wisdom brings a profound sense of inner insight and healing. The shaman’s deep connection to the spiritual realm enhances the person’s intuition and understanding of their inner self. This servitor encourages introspection and self-awareness, guiding the individual through their personal and spiritual growth with clarity and compassion. The combination of the bear’s strength and the shaman’s wisdom ensures that the person can navigate their journey with both physical resilience and spiritual enlightenment.

The servitor also promotes emotional healing and balance. The shaman’s healing powers combined with the bear’s nurturing qualities create a powerful force for emotional well-being. This servitor can help the individual process and release past traumas, heal emotional wounds, and find a sense of peace and balance. The bear’s nurturing presence provides comfort and support, while the shaman’s wisdom offers guidance and insight, fostering a holistic approach to emotional health.

Furthermore, the servitor’s influence extends to enhancing the individual’s connection with nature and the natural world. The bear’s deep association with the wilderness and the shaman’s spiritual connection to nature encourage the person to cultivate a greater appreciation and understanding of the natural environment. This connection can lead to a more grounded and harmonious existence, where the individual feels in tune with the rhythms and cycles of the natural world.

The servitor also enhances the person’s ability to access and harness their inner power and spiritual energy. The bear’s strength provides a solid foundation of physical and mental power, while the shaman’s spiritual practices offer tools and techniques for harnessing this energy. This combination empowers the individual to achieve their goals and aspirations, utilizing both their physical abilities and spiritual insights to overcome obstacles and manifest their desires.

In terms of social interactions, the presence of the servitor enhances the individual’s ability to connect with others on a deeper and more meaningful level. The shaman’s wisdom and the bear’s protective nature create a sense of trust and respect in social settings. The individual becomes a source of strength and guidance for others, attracting relationships that are supportive and nurturing. This servitor fosters a sense of community and interconnectedness, encouraging the person to build and maintain strong, healthy relationships.

The servitor also promotes a sense of balance between action and contemplation. The bear’s active and powerful nature is harmonized by the shaman’s reflective and meditative qualities. This balance ensures that the individual can take decisive action when needed, while also taking the time to reflect and gain insight. This dynamic equilibrium fosters a well-rounded and holistic approach to life, where the person can achieve both their physical and spiritual aspirations.

In essence, a servitor combining the attributes of a bear and a shaman creates a powerful and transformative influence. It brings together physical strength, spiritual wisdom, emotional healing, and a deep connection to nature, fostering an environment where the individual can thrive in all aspects of life. This harmonious blend of qualities empowers the person to navigate life’s complexities with resilience, insight, and grace, leading to a more balanced, enlightened, and fulfilling existence.

All are very tightly and finely programmed.
each one comes on an audio.
You simply hold the item and just intend or think this is the item you want to use.
Do not worry too much, once you are holding it, that is the intention already.

Works once, uses feedback from your subconscious to know when it is done or not.
So you do indeed need to buy more if you use it once. (one time creation)

34 Likes

already in my wishlist

6 Likes

I’m really feeling that The Bear Shaman given Dr Sandman’s Sleep Dust ability would be incredible!

Shamanic Journeying anyone? :grin:

10 Likes

How often do I need to play the audio in front of my chosen item which I hold in one of my hands ?

Is one time enough?

Furthermore, do I have to keep the item the whole process in my hand?

Yes

I think no. But would rather do it just to make sure + u get your hand vibrating quite interestingly.

2 Likes

Thank you, @Powren

Does the material of the item matter? If it’s natural or artificial, like a USB?

Either is fine in this case because item just act as conduit, as a psychic link to the ethereal being. So this isn’t an issue.
(Strictly my opinion)

I’m going to be a little annoying by saying this lol…

Have you read the various user testimonials on etherforge?

When you realize the enormous potential of these servitor, you will choose the best object so that it stays with you as long as possible.

Also know that you can give the item with the servitor to someone.
he is a sensitive being, a friend who wishes us well, we want to give him something worthy to welcome him . In a pictorial way a beautiful solid house yes it will live a very long time :slightly_smiling_face:

The answer for me is “yes”. The material, the object that will accommodate it is important :pray:

7 Likes

Yes, it’s been two weeks that I’ve been searching for the best way to hold one discreetly. I think a ring is better, or a necklace, but in quartz crystal? In copper? Which form? It’s too hard to decide…

2 Likes

Take your time, no rush :pray::relieved:. What you are proposing is already good.

in my side ...

For my part, I linked these three criteria for my pendant: elegant ( has character ) , durability ( in tungsten ) and discreet ( 2 cm in circumference)

I also requested when purchasing an engraving of a lion on this pendant. I got it for €26 in total. That’s about 27 dollars .

I ordered another piece of jewelry. Maybe it will be for the Sage Phoenix servitor. A twisted cuff bracelet (open without closing system) in 316L stainless steel. A simple design that I like. I could swim with it in the sea, take a shower, do gardening, do mechanics, cross a jungle lol or any other manual activity that will be in contact with this bracelet.

Indestructible :muscle:… unless I throw it into a volcano :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

update :

✈️

My pendant (on the plane at the moment) will arrive soon :grin:…I can’t wait to receive it!!!

5 Likes