Dr Sandman's Sleep Dust

Dr Sandman’s Dust - The Etherforge Consortium’s Ko-fi Shop Page.

This counts as +1 ability to your servitor
-1 Slot Space
+1 intelligence
+1 Knowlege

Only for servitor installation

This is the sleep state ability.
Servitor will acquire skill and knowledge to regulate and help clear your sleep patterns
and i dare say perhaps gain a measure of control over it.
You can use it to put you to sleep, set it to automatically wake you up.
Clear mental grogginess.
Get your sleep sorted and working for you.
you can use this ability on others,
servitor will be able to handle working on two people at the same time
as this has that added ability already built in.
All modular for your plug and play
(also sweet dreams guaranteed!)
may be with you in dreams, its possible.

To create simply play the audio in front of your created item.
that’s it.
wait 20 mins and its ready to use and enjoy.

66 Likes

On the one hand, I’m glad I’ve waited, no matter how unwillingly for more releases to come out.

On the other hand, each release is equally enticing as the last and prioritization seems as impossible as it is necessary.

Thanks for the releases Captain!

16 Likes

What a Godsend for this (on and off) insomniac! Definitely next on my list! Thank you, Dream!

10 Likes

Does it work well for removal of all stress, incl. accumulated one as well?

3 Likes

My pleasure

16 Likes

yes
it also learns your brain a bit
so it can work within your patterns
and can refresh it after waking up and facilitate faster brain related recovery from rest.
you can try saying to work on refreshing your brain while you rest or sleep for all night working
or just on the go for a quick fix

36 Likes

Splendid, man, thanks! :muscle:

Definitely on my list.

My plan will be to get Phoenix with dimensional pocket (and spamming sleep related fields with it), magic, health and this one ability to it, then will try to teach it with my servitors, and then will report results. Time to upgrade sleep to next level.

10 Likes

Are these two people excluding yourself? So the servitor helps me, and two other people?

1 Like

Whomever of you grabs this first and is a ridiculously heavy or poor sleeper, PLEASE let us know how it works as an alarm clock and if it backtracks to make you tired enough to get to bed on time. My gratitude in advance, I’ve literally slept through tornadoes and fire alarms, so…

9 Likes

:heart_eyes: I don’t suppose this might work on my cat, who likes to go zooming around in the wee hours of the morning

(also sweet dreams guaranteed!)
may be with you in dreams, its possible.

This is going to be interesting… :eyes:

6 Likes

does it also learn to read patterns and address teeth grinding, snoring, moaning, sleep talking/walking?

2 Likes

Dang, I want all the abilities…

My custom dogtag is taking forever to ship :joy:

6 Likes

Super pleased how mine came out. Picture doesn’t do it justice.

32 Likes

I have the Sandman, Health and Dimensional pocket on it. Not the Magic one yet. I want to see what else comes out.

I am curious @Captain_Nemo is it possible to remove an ability later and install a new one? Or once it learns it, that’s it?

9 Likes

Looks awesome :ok_hand:t3:

6 Likes

i will definitely buy this next month when i get my paycheck as i already exhausted my spending this month on other NFTS.

But i’m kinda curious if this would help with Sleep Apnea and Loud snoring issues or could that be more of a Health Stat Ability ?

4 Likes

I’ll give it a shot tonight. I do have Apnea and use a CPAP.

5 Likes

Cool maybe you’ll start weening off of the CPAP and start breathing better. i don’t wear a CPAP but do have a very mild form of sleep apnea where i manage by sleeping in a certain position for my airways

3 Likes

thats it.

sorry

16 Likes

No worries. I appreciate you clarifying for me.

8 Likes