The Beauty Clinic & Premium Serum (The Science of Beauty: Private) 🔰

this is a group project where the leader (one you commences the project) forms a team of x number of people , creates a private thread , discusses the project and submits it to captain. Then the members of the project wait and once captain makes it, only they get to buy it.

This project comes with a picture and an audio.

9 Likes

A friend asked me my experience with this NFT, figured i share with you all too :)

This is what I sent him

21 Likes

This is a private project, and it is now complete. You can try the publicly available numerous free and premium Captain’s Fields for a variety of skin problems and give your skin the perfect look

such as:

The Carboxytherapy Field (unfortunately I see that this field is not yet available)
The Carboxytherapy Field

The Microcurrent Facial Simulant +

The Facia Shakeup Wakeup

The Plasma Glass Skin

also this:

12 Likes

My face has consistently been improving since release :)

Pretty awesome!!

Haha, there’s not much else to say about it… I probably won’t update again unless i notice something new other wise I’m just gonna be spamming this thread about my face lol

14 Likes

congratulations bro🥳 @PatronSaintBiceps

8 Likes

Echoing previous posters, this is fast working and effective. I’ve been using the audio to connect rather than the mandala.

My skin is the smoothest it’s ever been, my eyes and mouth now turn up at the corners, which is lovely. The Botox effect has kicked in, particularly on my forehead.

Can’t wait to see how things are in a few weeks :blush:

16 Likes

These days, I also find that my body is smooth and the oil secretion on my face is average.

14 Likes

a colleague of mine said - “The Botox effect without its drawbacks was a dream” lol

full stabilization and continuation of this topic :yum:

14 Likes

Forgive me for being naive, but is there still a way to be a part of this or not really?

4 Likes

U would have to find somone to buy it off, U could try the trading thread to buy it of somone offering

If u cant get ur hands on it, u might want to turn to the audios on gumroad. If ur looking for beauty the maxilla audio for free on youtube is the way to go

3 Likes

this project is complete. :slight_smile:
I highly suggest considering the Captain’s publicly available fields on medical apparatus cosmetology

Also, a relatively recent legendary all-purpose field for comprehensive facials

11 Likes

If you have The Face, Beauty Clinic and Premium Serum can The Carboxytherapy Field and The Microcurrent Facial Simulant + still be useful to integrate in a stack and have other extra benefits?

I’m asking cause my beauty stack is already way too long :dizzy:

1 Like

in your case yes.
Think of these three audios as completely idealized personalized therapeutic and prophylactic care for your skin, hair, and entire body

You see, we are all different and we have slightly different goals. Personally, my playlist consists of what I need. It’s fairly compact and targets my personal issues

as a huge fan of my ideas and Captain’s work I individualized my playlist with audio from different NFTs of my own projects :joy:

8 Likes

Thank you!

A couple days ago i started listening for the first time to the free Stem Cells targeted to Face, Scalp and Neck field and Lymphatic System Blockage Removal and Enhanced Drainage Ver 2.0 and i was amazed by the benefits. It was felt instantly and i had a very intense feeling in my legs. Someone told me it was because there are a lot of channels in the face connected to the rest of the body. I don’t know exactly if it were maybe meridians or capillaries or something else…

6 Likes

b

4 Likes

The captain’s fields are not an injection of a beauty shot :grin:
The fields are at different levels, energetic levels as well.
The energetic channels are throughout the body and I think they are also involved, it’s just that we emphasize different models in different projects

Use what your intuition tells you, individualizing and complementing the playlist, based on personal preferences.

In the correspondence, people have told of amazing results. The main thing is to take your time with the results and not expect to wake up the next morning and see an 18 year old face :yum:

I sincerely wish you the best results :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

In addition to the field, I also recommend this facial exercise to try

Persistence is the key

5 Likes

There’s just one thing.
But this is for those with Japanese health

the project includes the famous Asahi japanese facial massage

in the work with the fields much depends on us and our intention
you can listen to the fields as you are used to (passively), or you can be more active and “lead” the energy where you need it

If you focus your attention on your face while listening to Japanese health, muscles will twitch (very slightly). this effect was noticed by a friend of mine

I haven’t tested it, it’s on my nightly playlist.

But sometimes you can treat yourself to a physical facial massage, if you master the available technique

10 Likes

i almost forgot this :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Can someone DM me and explain how these community projects work, I’ve been lurking on the forum for ages now and I somehow missed the point when these became a thing, I really want to be a part of one but don’t understand how

4 Likes