The Beauty Clinic & Premium Serum (The Science of Beauty: Private) šŸ”°

An aesthetically pleasing appearance is the dream of many. Medical cosmetology is aimed at eliminating dermatological problems, rejuvenation, slowing down aging, correction of skin defects without plastic surgery, using modern technology. Means of hardware cosmetology affect the entire structure of the skin, activating all the internal processes in the cells. Procedures of this kind are painless, demonstrate visible and lasting results and have virtually no contraindications.

According to Forbes (2020), the following types of hardware procedures for rejuvenation, elimination and treatment of various aesthetic defects and problems are trending: SMAS-lifting, RF-lifting, hardware carboxytherapy, microcurrents, myoplastics-myostimulation, fractional mesotherapy, phototherapy and laser therapy.

As a result of scientific works the combined approach in aesthetic and medical cosmetology has been recognized as reasonable. When acting on each layer of the skin - epidermis, dermis, hypodermis - there is a real opportunity to correct the involutionary manifestations of aging. With the help of complementary techniques (Botulinum therapy, dermal fillers, meso-threads, mesotherapy, peels) it is possible to significantly increase patient and doctor satisfaction.

PROJECT GOAL: To create an intelligent multilevel field (ā€œSmart Medical Cosmetologistā€), which will individually select rejuvenating and healing methods and procedures based on modern cosmetological principles (skin type, age of the ā€œpatientā€, skin problems, and so on).

THE MOST IMPORTANT TASK OF THE PROJECT: The conversion of the most well-known types of lifting (these are hardware and injectable methods of rejuvenation without surgery) into an energetic format. All results will be a consequence of this multi-level process.

FOR EXAMPLE

Dermatological, therapeutic effects will be a consequence of the energy treatments. Apparatus methods in cosmetology normalize excessive sebum secretion and eliminate inflammatory elements on the skin, which is an excellent complement in the treatment of acne. Various procedures enrich the skin with oxygen, have a bactericidal effect, improve metabolism, remove toxins, soothe the skin, improve skin regeneration, improve blood and lymphatic circulation in the tissues, tones the muscles.

The effect of liposuction is achieved in cosmetology in different ways. The project involves laser technology that effectively breaks down lipid cells. For example: high-frequency radiofrequency exposure also reduces fat deposits and tightens the skin (this method is quite effective for localized fat deposits that cannot be removed by surgery).

The ā€œPeelingā€ itself is often performed in cosmetology offices as a separate ā€œserviceā€ to rejuvenate the skin, remove visible defects (scars, scars and post-acne), improve turgor and permeability, cleanse from impurities, tighten pores and reduce pigmentation. The apparatus project procedures will remove dead skin cells in parallel, and such peeling will be a consequence of the treatments.

MULTI-LEVEL REMODELING ENERGETIC LIFTING CARE

ENERGETIC BOTULINUM THERAPY

Blockade of the innervation of facial muscles and activation of antagonist muscles. Its action blocks the transmission of nerve signals to the muscles, so they relax. Indications for use of botulinum toxin in cosmetology are expression lines - in the corners and around the eyes, on the forehead, the corners of the mouth, nasolabial folds, as well as changes in the facial contours. Medium-depth wrinkles are smoothed with botulinum toxin, reversing a number of age-related changes. Skin tone and texture are also improved.

THE FAMOUS VAMPIRE LIFTING

PRP therapy (plasmolifting) is autologous cellular rejuvenation. It is also frighteningly called ā€œDraculaā€™s therapyā€ and is considered a revolution in rejuvenation. The patientā€™s own blood plasma is injected into problem areas of the face (where wrinkles, sagging, etc. are observed). It is rich in growth factors, biologically active components that stimulate fibroblasts to synthesize collagen and elastin for skin elasticity. There is a maximum natural stimulation of cell activity. Plasmolifting improves microcirculation in the skin, normalizes water balance, and enhances local immunity.

RF-LIFTING

Radiofrequency lifting is considered one of the best cosmetic procedures for facial rejuvenation. It is also called a thermolifting or radiolifting. The skin tissue is heated under the action of radiofrequency radiation. This heating has a stimulating effect on fibroblasts and improves blood circulation. The action of the pulses increases blood circulation in the subcutaneous vessels and metabolism, enriches cells with oxygen, and improves lymph circulation. The procedure successfully combats skin defects: flabby skin, age-related changes, wrinkles of different localization, decreased tissue tone, cellulite, excessive fat layer.

SMAS-LIFTING (ULTRASOUND)

SMAS - superficial muscular-aponeurotic system, layer. It is formed by muscles and ligaments. Warming the deep layers of the skin and muscles, the ultrasonic wave causes them to contract and activates the production of structural proteins. Acceleration of metabolic processes and microcirculation of blood circulation leads to improved appearance. Also runs bactericidal effect, which blocks inflammation and destroys pathogenic microflora on the skin. The therapeutic effect of energy ultrasound is directed to the required depth on the desired muscles, fasciae and ligaments.

MICROCURRENT THERAPY

Microcurrent therapy (facial muscle stimulation) is a galvanic current of adjustable intensity, current of low and medium frequencies with adjustable amplitude and shock absorption mode (medium frequencies correct facial contours and tighten muscles, low frequencies are used to reduce sensitivity); high frequency pulsating current without heating effect (used to improve regeneration of connective tissue, stimulate intracellular metabolism and metabolic processes). These three types of current can be used both individually and in combination with each other, providing ample opportunity for selection of an individual procedure. Microcurrent activates fibroblasts which produce hyaluronic acid and amino acids. Intercollagen adhesions are dissolved, thereby increasing the activity of collagen fibers significantly. Microcurrents are effective in the elimination and prevention of muscle tone reduction, scar removal, treatment of acne, rosacea, seborrheic eruptions.

PHOTODYNAMIC THERAPY, PHOTOREJUVENATION

A method that combines the energy of light with the use of a photosensitizer. Light of a particular wave penetrates the skin and, thanks to the photosensitizer, it recognizes damaged cells and destroys them without affecting healthy cells. In addition to a kind of detoxification of the skin and removing signs of photoaging, photodynamic therapy is effective in treating acne, has anti-inflammatory effects, and promotes skin regeneration and healing.

The most modern and advanced technology of photo rejuvenation is BBL therapy (Broad Band Light, which means ā€œbroadband lightā€, devoid of ultraviolet or infrared frequencies). The impact of high-intensity broadband light heats the upper layers of the skin and destroys cells with excess melanin pigment (thus removing pigmentation from the skin) as well as vascular defects (rosacea, couperose, etc.). As a result, the skin tone is smoothed out and its freshness and natural radiance are restored. The treatment with light impulses does not destroy the surface layer of the skin, but acts on the deeper structures of the skin.

LASER LIFTING (LASER REJUVENATION)

The principle of action of all such procedures is the same - the laser heats and vaporizes the surface layers of the skin (the effect of ā€œmicroburnā€), thereby stimulating the process of cellular repair and renewal, the development of elastin, collagen, which provides smoothing and tightening in the deeper layers of the skin. Laser facial rejuvenation includes several popular procedures today: carbon (deep) peels, laser facial resurfacing (a complex rejuvenation of the skin fractionated CO2 laser), fractional laser rejuvenation (perforation of the skin infrared light with a wavelength of 10.6 microns).

Fractional photothermolysis is a laser technology of aesthetic medicine, but the beam has its own characteristics. It is divided into several micro-beams (fractions), each no thicker than a human hair. All of them affect microscopic skin areas, and thus a kind of ā€œreticularā€ treatment - the areas that were affected by the laser beam, alternating with areas that have not been exposed. In the treated areas collagen and elastin are destroyed, and in the remaining untouched cells the restoration processes of ā€œlossesā€ are started. This renews the skin, increases its elasticity, tone and improves its appearance.

3D-LIFTING

Modeling of the face with special threads: aligns facial lines, corrects differences in relief, etc. The technology is based on three-dimensional modeling and is carried out with the help of self-absorbable biodegradable threads introduced under the skin. Thanks to the collagen framework that is formed as the meso-threads degrades, after the final resorption the skin remains firm and tightened for a long time. Its main advantage is that the work to return the dermis to its former volume is carried out immediately in its three layers. The three-dimensional lifting restores firmness and an attractive appearance to the skin, but does not affect muscle tone.

MESOTHERAPY: OZONE THERAPY

Ozone stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, neutralizes free radicals, retains fluid in skin cells and helps reduce wrinkles. The procedure is used to treat acne, couperose, cellulite, removal of spider veins and stretch marks.

MESOTHERAPY: CARBOXYTHERAPY

The principle of action is that CO2 is injected into the subcutaneous layer, thus expanding the blood vessels and allowing the blood and all the nutrients to flow. Moreover, all the processes in the skin are increased and activated, the tissues begin to regenerate and the removal of toxic products is accelerated.

BIOREVITALIZATION (FRACTIONAL MESOTHERAPY)

Energy cocktail to moisturize and saturate the skin with nutrients (hyaluronic acid + vitamins, microelements, amino acids, coenzymes). Hyaluronic acid is a part of intercellular substance, plays an important role in maintaining water balance of tissues and their restoration in case of damage. It is a regulator of many biological processes and influences the migration and proliferation of fibroblasts and epithelial cells, stimulates angiogenesis, activates homeostasis components, etc. Such energy cocktail stimulates production of framework proteins - collagen and elastin and allows to achieve restoration of physiological environment and normalization of metabolic processes in the dermis.

PS: There are several additional options in the project

The Fairy Queen depicted on the mandala knows her craft. Of course there is audio

59 Likes

Interested :)

3 Likes

Beautiful artwork and great project @Ugninis !! :star_struck:

14 Likes

Interested!

I was just thinking of a smart field when the enzyme exfoliator came out.
Since itā€™s smart, could perhaps also include existing fields, if they bring additional benefit (?)
Perhaps also drainage of some sort (e.g. lymph)

Uuuuuh and since I know Iā€™m not the only one who could use it forrr ā€” all over the body, where appropriate?? YES including private parts.
I, for example, sometimes have been using retinol, exfoliants, etc. even on body (e.g. stretch marks, keratosis) with sweet but expensive results.

Also, talking about fillers, there is this thing where you can do nose job (correction) using fillers.

7 Likes

Interested

3 Likes

Folksā€¦ this project has already been created. Read the description. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Damn. I just jumped on the bandwagon. Thanks! :)

5 Likes

itā€™s all inclusive.
when the project was created, I made a very important point in the group

what youā€™re talking about is a consequence of procedures. I could make a kilometer-long list that would be a consequence of any procedure that the project talks about (although I made some clarifications in the description)

In our project we showed the way to different effects and results. This is very important.

to be continued

21 Likes

Are there any copies left for sale of this NFT?

Very nice achievement :star_struck:!!

I realize that I am missing a lot of opportunities on private NFT projects. Itā€™s cool that The Nestling has been available for public sale.

8 Likes

I used to have small particles on my face and forehead in the morning, this NFT makes my forehead very clean and smooth,

13 Likes

yes it works on the forehead very powerful! no headache from frowning the whole day, yesterday evening. i think i looked much more relaxed, people at work were very nice

11 Likes

:beers: :partying_face:

5 Likes

I donā€™t quite understand. is it freeļ¼Ÿis it availableļ¼Ÿ you just download this image, right?

1 Like

This is a group private project NFT, paid NFT + audio @Happyyear123

4 Likes

This is a very good projectā€¦ I continue to admire this image. Even without being the owner, I feel a huge perspective and opportunity

5 Likes

agree! :beers: @Vanduo

4 Likes

So itā€™s been three days now with this nft for me and I am getting used to this delightful feeling. Since I first looked into the image I instantly fell in love with the Fae and all that she evoques, itā€™s deep nourishment that bring forth our best image, it comes so far from withinā€¦so intricate and really magic.

The way all the concepts and technologies interact to bring a product that is definitely not from this world. I feel luxury when I touch my face (!) Iā€™m constantly touching my face lol. Itā€™s addictive :grin:

Im the same but my glow has definitely improved, itā€™s distinct now.

What Iā€™ve noticed so far,

Lifting effect on the face,
More awake eye expression with puffiness almost completely gone,
Lifting and toning effects on the body, especially on my legs,
Improved skin appearance and hydration,
I used to have some stubborn cellulite on localized areas and it is vanishing, ā€¦

Yet to observe more as time goes by.

25 Likes

Interested

@DaphneGerry

1 Like

Thank you for this amazing mandala, felling itā€™s power already in my forehead, but Iā€™m a bit lost when you say Of course there is audioā€¦
Please adviceā€¦, as Iā€™m novel on this.
Thanks!
:slight_smile:

3 Likes