The Divine Physique (Private Group)

No problem brother ;)

But really, it’s all thanks to dream :)

3 Likes

Wowwww… It looks amazing!

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

Man I want an apparel line continued with NFT’s etc too : )

2 Likes

mannnn this nft is the best body nft ever made,

shoulders are much broader than 2 months ago, waist has also shrunk even though I’ve put on a lot of weight (barely any fat), muscle bellies are getting lower and more 3d looking

the amount of muscle you gain with this nft in a short period of time is crazy, but I also have some other items that help

@GoddessAndGodOfAll good workkk my boyyyyyyy

17 Likes

Some one asked me if I compete today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Then they told me “i saw you working out there in that hoodie looking like you’re going through something with all that muscle under it” (something like that lol)

13 Likes

bro, I recently got a call from the Fairy Queen complaining about you forgetting to come to her salon for preventative treatments / care. She said, “Biceps also need to take care of his appearance!”

You can do that after your workout. :laughing:

8 Likes

:laughing: i think she means i need a hair cut! Her and my mom are on the same page it would seem! Haha

Hey, i actually started having her mandala on over night again recently along with the lions mane (i only have these two over night but recently been wanting to focus more on athletic NFTs and psychic mastery/empathy), my face is so clear these days, its pretty crazy… With out blowing my horn too much I’d say my face is definitely more beautiful too lol, I’ve had to take some double takes in the mirror here and there like “dayum! nice”

But yeah i need a hair cut… haha

8 Likes

I think your mom and the Fairy Queen should exchange phone numbers. They’ll have a lot to talk about. :laughing: :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

I would love to try this NFT too. Hope to add more copies. No one seems willing to part with it.

For the automated workout in this field, do you have to specify the workout? or will the NFT automatically know what you do for you?

1 Like

I specify it always

But it does it on its own as well, intelligently so

2 Likes

This part is very evident.

I see every one get inspired by me at my gym and its all types of people too not only people who bodybuild but people who are simply trying to get in shape or want to add a little muscle. It’s all ages too, older or younger, even girls seem to be inspired as well.

It’s interesting because I’m increasingly seeing how I’m becoming sort of a role model or something at my gym lol

I know this isn’t the only NFT/energy I have within me that is adding fuel to this fire though but it’s food for thought nonetheless.

10 Likes

I was thinking of showing a full body progress report on my journey thread this month but eh, my upper body is the best it’s ever been but I got a little lower back injury while squatting that hasn’t allowed me to squat really in the past 2 months so my legs arent up to par with my upper body, although they where once one of my strongest points… They look good and big by themselves but when they’re not and my upper body is in the picture, I look “top heavy” lol

So I guess you can say I’m in my head about it

8 Likes

Since i had this nft my muscle gains went back to the state they were 5 years ago in just two months.

Last week i’m changing my way of training since i saw a short video. I’m training now very slow and focused with less weight but with a constant tension on the muscles. This should give you more gains if you train this way. I notice that this gives me a lot of peace because i train in the moment. Training becomes a kind of meditation also because i become one with the breath. :dizzy:

Is there someone who trains the same way and has good results?

5 Likes

I train one set to failure, slower controled reps. Works best in my experience. I tried many methods, Mike Mentzer works best

5 Likes

Ignore dis lol

Tis a confusion on my end lol, it was right all along! I won’t say why tho

2 Likes

I follow his Macros:

1 Like

Oooh if only he ate Arnold’s high fat, high protein diets like the rest of the golden era and most of the silver era bodies where… maybe he wouldn’t have lost to him!

Haha just kiddin! he was great lol, Arnold just had too much mass for his time, leagues ahead

(Menzter had the greatest crucifix pose since genesis imo… No pun intended though! sheesh! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

This single pose beats all of Arnold’s.

Too bad it’s not about judging one pose vs one pose and that’s it competition… (Too bad for him I mean lol, judging many poses the same way is the best way of course)

Menzter I believe was the first bodybuilder ever to receive perfect points on a judging panel, so technically, he’s what the judges would call perfect all in all

Oh snap, I didn’t know he was also the ONLY one lol

The point system is different now though… It’s like golf, the less the better

1 Like

Lol

How it feels when you’d be competing against other Divine Physique NFT holders

1 Like

Staying in a protein/calory surplus + heavy lifting / recovery sums it up tho, right?

Aim to go from my 85 (including excess fat) to 90kg 10-12% fat by end of the year without buying fields.

1 Like