The Bengal Tiger Servitor (Ayurveda NFT) --> Public Group

Hey what’s up people

Me and @donut are gonna be creating a public community group related to health. This is for the people that couldn’t get access to Wu Wizard, Caladrius, Asclepius, etc (and wanted something for there health) We are gonna make this very unique in the sense that we will be using Ayurveda to heal/reverse ailments(BIGGGG emphasis on reverse) in the body through the use of the Bengal Tiger Servitor (in the ancient Asian scripts, the Tigers were the master healers for the physical vessel/body).

Let me know who’s interested, and again this will be public so everyone can get help for there health!

Update
Me, @donut ,and @UgniS will be collaborating on a Ayurvedic Health NFT. Coming soon and will be available to everyone here

55 Likes

Interested

2 Likes

interested

2 Likes

@Llamaren

3 Likes

I’m interested.

Thank you!

4 Likes

i might have a peek and then decide, if possible

3 Likes

I’m interested

1 Like

Interested.

Thank you guys :pray:

1 Like

Interested

2 Likes

Hi, I’m interested

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

:pray:Interested

1 Like

Interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interested

2 Likes

An absolutely coherent and fully detailed project on the whole Ayurvedic system, treatment and so on was sent to the captain quite a long time ago. We will offer this project to all.

40 Likes

Hello interested :slight_smile:

Can you pm me plz

1 Like

How many copies (roughly) will be available?

you seem to have a correspondence with me, I’ll find it now

2 Likes

while we are on hold, as there were other projects ahead of us.
But speaking of Ayurveda, it is completely holistic and detailed. I don’t know about the copies - the Captain is setting it up.
It will most likely need to be announced before release when he agrees (confirms)

10 Likes