The Bengal Tiger Servitor (Ayurveda NFT) --> Public Group

Gonna have a chat with @UgniS, if it’s aligned with what me and @donut are trying to do we will put a halt on this project

1 Like

Will it be atleast accesible to most people on the forum

3 Likes

I only ask because the previous projects sold out immediately with the limited mint numbers. It would be cool if more were minted this time so everyone had a chance to pick one up, since you’re planning on offering it publicly. It’s up to you guys of course

5 Likes

I think that’s a good idea, that’s what me and @donut planned for ours, everyone can get 1 copy, so it helps everyone out with there health, we don’t want it to be restricted for just a certain amount of people especially since we are talking about health

4 Likes

I understand what you are saying. i think this factor was also noticed by the Captain. so yes - we need more copies
agree

17 Likes

Than I think I can put a halt on this project, and we can stick with yours.

3 Likes

we will combine ideas, we have already decided it with you :)

18 Likes

Perfect, I am excited to collaborate and we will make this accessible to everyone, happy health to everyone!

17 Likes

Cool, and with higher mint numbers for projects like these, Captain gets more opportunity to earn as well… everyone wins

11 Likes

Dw @music, me and @UgniS talked it out, it will be available for everyone, we want everyone to be happy and healthy with there body, and particularly mine and @donut ideas (from this tiger servitor) will be very strong in emphasis of disease REVERSAL through the usage of Ayurveda

19 Likes

Hope that’s a good idea @Captain_Nemo!

1 Like

I’m interested as well

1 Like

I am intersing please!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

It’s gonna be a public release so no worries @RobbyHa @GianLee

Most likely I’ll tell Sammy to close this thread down and starting tomorrow me and @donut will be collaborating with @UgniS in a private thread, talking about functions, details. We will update everyone on the release once we find out ourselves

13 Likes

@Shivy-SzN Thank You so much!!! :innocent::innocent::innocent::pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

? How do you ensure everyone interested gets a copy? Even those in the hundreds can sold out. Panther sold out fairly quick for 88 copies. Still think those interested to be able to buy first.

Also the date of release to be agreed on. Not everyone here can afford it asap, soke are goinf to take more rhan one for family, also some are going to try and profit no matter.

unless you put the copy counts in the thousands hahahah.

That was the plan to begin with…keep it in the 1000s or high amounts, something of that sort, Cap will decide

8 Likes

This me @UgniS @donut and @Captain_Nemo agree on, not you

It doesn’t matter anymore if the number is in the thousands, guess I didn’t phrase it right. As long as it is in the thousands or close to.

The date I mentioned is because of people mass buying extras.

I’m interested please!

2 Likes