Interested

Great idea and intention, Thank you

1 Like

interested. Thank you.

Please add me. Tigers for the win ;)

1 Like

Thank you lol @ETHzh

1 Like

Im very interested in the Bengal Tiger Servitor information… Please keep me posted… Bengtsoned@aol.com

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

You might want to delete your email from your post. This is forum is visible to the whole Internet, beyond our little community. This means the whole Internet (including many of its spammers) can see your email address,.which you may not want.

If you want to be notified of this project’s progress, you can use the forum software to subscribe to this thread.

The project’s leaders have decided to make this project available to the public, so there’s likely to be very little reason for them to contact anyone. However, should they need to contact people, they can do so through the forum’s Direct Message feature. They don’t need your email.

Have fun with us!

8 Likes

Angel White welcome white letters

2 Likes

This guys name matches with the name of this servitor.

1 Like

When @Captain_Nemo gets time he’ll probably take a look over this @everyone

4 Likes

Could we make this have tiger energy dream seeds experience or should I separate that from this.

Created a project thread way back with wanting to be like a Tiger lol.

Captain told me he could do things like night vision with extra ring growth around the pupil etc.

Still interested in these concepts.

2 Likes

no, this is a clearly specialized project, and the Bengal tiger itself (in the form of a " servitor") plays a certain, clear role to recreate certain processes that are related to the main theme of the project

if you have aspirations - you can use your vision and the additional mentioned benefits in your projects. No problem.

(this project is pending, it is not forgotten)

11 Likes

Okay thanks for the green light man.

2 Likes