The Black Mirrored Stone Shield

Going through lot of sorrow right now and playing this on loop

5 Likes

Hope you feeling better lanos

6 Likes

Stay strong :pray: try oxytocin and outlook retrained if you are struggling to move on mentally from something. The combo of these 3 helped me tremendously recently

3 Likes

Guys, how long the effect usually lasts after couple listens ?

I was recommended this and will buy.

I meet a lot of people at work and they exhaust me with negative energy many times. Would you say this is the best shielding you can get ? I use shielding card from time to time.

2 Likes

Hmmm…

I would say its pretty strong and can last long hours, but it depends on the environment you are in.

Or what you are expose to that needs shielding.

And in my opinion it compunds with the passing days but not in a way to make it permanent but to last longer in the day +

If you have KQ play it x 1 AND THEN a couple of loops can last 2 or 3 days.

Just read the KQ so you understand how to build momentum with KQ to get to a point of long lasting effects for other fields with less loops

5 Likes

buy the crystal charger audio. loop 4 times black stone shield and two times the crystal charging audio. See how it is for you. and of course do also what Luna said…

cos iam crazy person i do: KQx1, Black Stone x 3, Crystal Charger x2 cos i need it…go from there see what happens and what are your needs/enviroment…especially in the dark hours. perhaps do it at the evening on sunday before work on monday and see how the monday goes…good Luck!

6 Likes

With the Mass Meditation field release, and spamming it a tad too much, I ended up completely ungrounded yesterday.

This field remains the best in my opinion if you need strong grounding, or need an extra layer of protection when you go to a sensitive place.

Really worth the investment :deciduous_tree:

11 Likes

Should be a couple hours after 2 listens imo.

But you’re stronger today than in February with many NFT upgrades, you probably don’t need it anymore

2 Likes

How recommended/needed would you guys say it is, since the price is fairly low? I don’t have any real protection fields outside the free ones, repel negative, expel entities,excorism etc.

I’d say this is ideal @zanderos

And grab some genuine crystals, Shungite

2 Likes

I listen to dr virtual7’s Shunghite, it’s amazing

5 Likes

Listening to this one makes me feel like gravity is pulling my lower body to the ground.

5 Likes

I love this field.

A quiet field goin unnoticed but to me it feels like a mix of

PONR
Automated Grounding UPGRADED
Booted boots
Hakunis egg
Navagraham Homan
Shielding (Mandala)
Torus Weaved respect

And

Justice for all. (The black MIRRORED stone ;) )

Every time all in once.

7 Likes

Does this protect against oneself?

I’ve been using this everyday for a while now and people that used to bother me have almost stopped talking to me altogether

2 Likes

Well in a sense yes,

If we consider that a lot of times we sabotage ourselves with mental games, or bring ourselves to get anxiety when letting ego feed our mind and heart, get stuck, procastinate, worry, etc (all mental issues)

• This field is the best one for grounding
  • make you feel present
  • Secured
  • In charge
  • And also by making us feel protected you find the strength back to go through any situation not letting your troubled mind and heart get in the way while having the reassurance that you can get out there into the world to live and pursue your dreams

So big yes, it protects against the lower vibration of onself

5 Likes

AI generated based on the description

Time to visualize lol

13 Likes

#1 its def how i feel it.

So cool all the ones youve shared. Thank you

4 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

It was fun

3 Likes

Yes.Those images look really cool! I like the third one.Whould make a great hoodie to symbolize this field. Add in Cloak Of Shadow as a custom tag.

10 Likes