The Black Panther Totem

I read it before. There’s a step where you need PayPal to withdraw the money. Unfortunately, there’s restrictions for PayPal in my country.

If anyone have a solution to this issue, please leave me a comment or send me a private message.

2 Likes

Ny curiosity lead me to ask a question @Ugninis

How come the 3 mentioned fields are included, or why

1 Like

Wow thank you Captain & @Ugninis! This was an absolutely must buy. My last purchase for a while.

15 Likes

not really - these are hints of similar results, the Captain is trying to create a different alchemy

11 Likes

Lucky are those who have already purchased this nft. Enjoy it during your journeys.

3 Likes

That’s so sweet of you Ugni. Thank you, it means a lot! :black_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

I don’t think so. I’ve said that because I can’t afford it due to payment method.

*Edit: can’t answer here anymore cuz i’m new forum member. Anyway.

Thanks for taking in consideration my issue. If anyone is willing to help me, I’ll propose something. I’ll send him money on Venly and in return he buys the nft for me. @Ugninis

1 Like

Nah I don’t think so.

I don’t think so (I didn’t get points) - the points system only applies to https://thesapienshop.com/

2 Likes

Time to finally release all that excess baggage I’ve been carrying around with me!!! Thank you @Ugninis, @Dreamweaver and everyone else involved in this masterpiece!!!

9 Likes

My tight and painful lower back is feeling so much better right now. Quite a bit of heat as well.

:ok_hand:

15 Likes

Hi question!
So is this a tag nft or more like an nft similar to that on venly? Where eventually one does not need to physically wear it

6 Likes

It is similar to a venly NFT - it’s not a tag :)

9 Likes

Thank you sir! :smiley::partying_face:

4 Likes

So it will work with me just being the owner? Will printing it make it more effective? I have BOP on venly but printing it makes it more effective so I’m confused if that’s the same case here

4 Likes

Bought it. I wasn’t going to buy any more for a long while, but I had to with this one. The description is too good and the price as well.

9 Likes

For me, there comparison is not even close. Just owning it is not enough for me, I meditate with mine.

6 Likes

It’s not a tag. As the very knowledagble @Gnosticmedic27 has pointed out, stare/meditate with the mandala to integrate the changes and create a strong connection with the Panther. Or use whatever method you feel is best for you, but definitely spend time looking at the image.

14 Likes

I would print it out.
Experimented.

I haven’t printed out mandalas of my projects at all for a long time - there is a connection, and the image is not necessary for me personally

But recently I made a little album of my projects (but I hardly ever look there). It’s just very easy to connect with this or that energy mentally. On a need-to-know basis.
lol

But that’s my method - it’s not the only one.

16 Likes

Yeah for sure. You can def just connect mentally. It’s a matter of preference.

With Arc Light, I just connect mentally cuz I have spent so much time with them already. The connection is super strong.

13 Likes