The Black Panther Totem

I’m somehow connected with them, even before I created the design.
But I mean my own projects, it does not apply to the projects of other groups (I have very few)

17 Likes

Very true! I like to visualize the picture of whatever NFT i’m trying to connect to. You can feel the energies by doing this.

13 Likes

just got this baby!

:clinking_glasses:

20 Likes

I have it!!! :raising_hand_man:t2: Do you have the image? :innocent::innocent::innocent::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

8 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

20 Likes

I love you Ugnis!!! Thanks a Lot!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

45/100 !!! many thanks to consider us the public @Ugninis

13 Likes

from private group…
I hope the person is not offended.
lol

I really hope this energy awakens more than just the elasticity of the back :grin:

24 Likes

yea this is awakening energy for real

I gazed at it, and felt shivers, and then i feel like the panther is asking me in a very assertive manner, how the heck have i not been utilizing my full powers yet? Its instilling in me a very beautifully confident attitude of not giving a damn. In this manner, it feels somewhat like a boxing coach of sorts.

It feels really really nice! Like an insane confidence booster mixed in with an aura of mystery and superiority, feels wonderful!

I was somehow drawn to this and this was 101% the right decision, yo (sorry i was re-watching breaking bad a bit, yo)

Really loving this feeling…like a cat! honestly lol, this must be the way a cat feels! Like…" I am superior and we all know this" :sweat_smile:

34 Likes

Exactly my thoughts!

11 Likes

Oh no you can’t say that. NFTs of pure gold will rain down upon you daily now for the next two weeks that you will have to have. You have brought an unbearable curse upon yourself. You’re screwed. :grin:

I’ll be using this with Hardcore now you know it. :joy_cat:

13 Likes

:woman_facepalming: This is so true!

6 Likes

I got excited and bought it. Then came back to read the description a second time. Realized I barely saw half the description. Hit the little arrow and holy shit. This does a lot. Sounds really epic. And for this cost.

And it’s not just a lot of stuff. It’s a lot of really bad ass stuff that I basically need. Who came up with this? Because they put a shit ton of all the things I need in one field? How in the… is there another me out here? w t frick

17 Likes

He’s gone full cat man!

9 Likes

Oh come onnnnn, about to get monthly pay and already seeing how it will be spent🧙‍♂. New gems on soundweaver :eyes::eyes:?
Why next 2 weeks, u mean community projects or soundweaver gems?

6 Likes

@shadowhunter176
I was merely poking fun. Never say you’re done spending on Dreamweaver. Never say it. Or else. You never know what might be just around the corner; just about to drop.

2 weeks is a pay period. For a lot of us at least.

:notes: duh nuh nuh nuh Catman :rofl:

10 Likes

me right now

8 Likes

Seriously though. Black Panther + Hardcore. This will be you soon…

16 Likes

I wish. Because then girls would never go back… you know…

Maybe if I had Ninja too. Maybe then.

8 Likes

Does this work in regards to eyesight? I know panthers have good hearing and extremely good eyesight

I had a bad car accident about 15 years ago and my back and neck are quite often in pain. Will this NFT help my back and neck?

I had to make this question, how come a private project as this one, goes from be a private to a public one? I´m so glad this being public :grinning:

So nice job by the way. Congratulations!

12 Likes