The Black Panther Totem

Got this, thanks! Empowered me day!

7 Likes

Just bought it, I got number 2/100, thank you @Ugninis + group and @Dreamweaver! :slight_smile:
Made me think about this great black panther video on youtube,

22 Likes

Got this enchanted masculine NFT no. 66/100 , canā€™t wait to see what it does to me , :blush:

9 Likes

I got chills watching this video @Mac Thank you.

@Dreamweaver Thank you for your kind heart making this available to more people.

Wearing this beauty now. First thing I noticed, mind sinking deep. Very deep. Theta? Maybe lower. Super relaxed but no loss of alertness.

Actually, itā€™s like a waking hypnosis. More alert than usual but more relaxed and centered. And yet, once again, more aware. Usually anything that draws my focal point inward costs me my attention on my surroundings. Somehow itā€™s doing both. More internal center of attention but more aware of surroundingsā€¦ is this what a Panther mind is like?

Second thing. Body feeling empowered. A rush of energy in my whole body.

Body and mind feel very calm. But very powerful.

Many of these benefits sound like theyā€™ll take time to notice but Iā€™ll try to update this from time to time.

Got the sexual energy boost like @anon65852628 said. Early on. Maybe the first sign of this NFTs energy. But wasnā€™t sure if it was just me. I willed it away more or less and it subsided. Because itā€™s not a convenient time for that right now.

Confidence is going up. Very literally (Self)-confidence. Feeling like my approval of myself is all I need. Similar to the description of Self Respect on Gumroad. But not the same experience as that field.

Feeling more confident with people. Iā€™d still rather avoid them but itā€™s becoming less of an aversion. The courage to deal with them is there, just not the desire. But thatā€™s just me. I never had the desire in the first place. The courage vs aversion part I attribute to this field.

People in the above paragraph = strangers irl. Thatā€™s all Iā€™m talking about. Not friends irl. And not you guys. Thatā€™s all different.

Becoming more energetic. Itā€™s like I drank a cup of coffee that I donā€™t remember drinking. Not jittery though.

Thatā€™s a lot going on for the early phases of getting to know a field. And yet I know thereā€™s a lot more to this one still to be experienced. Will be patient.

36 Likes

For me i definitely noticed the increase of seductive energy before opening up the info accordion. I was like 'whoa i shouldnā€™t be feeling this way, jeez just introduced myself to this sacred nft" then when I opened the info I was like ā€˜ooo no wonderā€™

17 Likes

Phew this beats all the bones. Damn impressed. First NFT I got multiple copies ā€¦

Great job @Ugninis

32 Likes

this is a steeeeeaaal

6 Likes

Getting acquainted with the image is captivating. When I pull up the picture, Iā€™m drawn directly to the eyes. The energy is very potent! I was #44 for the $88 bucks itā€™s cost. Pretty cool already :sunglasses:

12 Likes

That furr though! So majestic and beautiful. My favorites nft so far, art wise

9 Likes

Thank you to the group who released this publicly! Just bought it :blush:

9 Likes

@Dreamweaver Itā€™s perfect. Thank you.

7 Likes

thank you for this. i actually only bought this so fast because i really like what i have seen from ugnis ideas so far, but if it was more expensive i would not. thaank you both, captain and ugnis! i dont regret it!
now, i was testet poitive for covid three days ago .i am not very sick, just a bit a sore throat. but my whole body kept aching like crazy. i had to take painkillers to fall asleep. this morning there is no pain anymore! only a bit like i can feel my arms. legs are fine. maybe this is just normal healing, but i stared at the picture on my phone before i slept. ( i have to admit that it scared me a bit, these eyes in the dark room:))

15 Likes

donā€™t see this project as purely medical, there are very specific medical fields from the Captain that have a specific function
by the way, theyā€™re free.
elasticity of the back is achieved by relaxing the muscular structure

We just tried to expand the concept of a group project
lol

18 Likes

it was this video that one of the participants showed us in a closed group, it has a continuation :slightly_smiling_face:
Spirit Update - Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary - YouTube

11 Likes
  1. My first NFT. Gratitude to captain for making this affordable. Its tough for folks living in third world countries. Thank you very much ugnis for the initiative.
26 Likes

89 copies soldā€¦

10 Likes

I want one. I hope that in a few hours it will still be available

:pray::pleading_face::pleading_face:

7 Likes

Captain has been extremely fair with the pricing of this NFT, given that it was a group project in the works for months, and Captain did not hold back with extra Enchantments! :gift_heart:

It was the dream of Ugnis to have this NFT available to most everyone on the forum! :sparkling_heart: Group members paid $88 for this NFT, just like everyone else! :grin:

This was fun to do and I hope we see more group projects released on a larger scale so that most everyone on the forum can enjoy a copy! :boom:

43 Likes

Great experience, happy for youšŸ‘

8 Likes

some ideas are on the way :grin:

26 Likes