The Black Pearl album

hi,

just talked to the creator of the beats and he asked for vocals. this way he has a good view of what your vocals sound like etc… if you tend to rap slow / fast and what’s your style in general. he’s a very artistic person who creates all styles of hip/hop and other beats. would t be possible to create a group with the people who want to collaborate? and can let @SammyG & @El_Capitan_Nemo if they are ok with that?

thank you!

5 Likes

I mean…im really versatile- fast, slow, medium, medium pace then switching up to fast for a few bars and slowing back down. But sure, I’ll record something.

1 Like

Ill dm you and show you 2 songs

1 Like

Captain Jack Tales (youtube.com)

@DR_MANHATTAN
could you change the group to atomic rebel and this page within it as The black pearl album.

:slight_smile:

16 Likes

It sounds really cool.

Gangsta Jack :sunglasses:

1 Like

Bro really set the tone on us. Like we’ll have to really cook.

4 Likes

@Alchemybender

1 Like

Thank you @Owl fornthe heads up. I don’t know this thread existed but it looks so cool! Hey guys, I just actually today posted my song… would love to work on music with you guys and have you guys check out my song.
[https://on.soundcloud.com/7YmTncTcVeBAtiUZ7]

3 Likes

all should hit like and comment, increase the channels engagement rate to make it more successful (more likely recommended to watch)

things of this like,

like + share + comment,
watch the entirety of the video (not clicking away in first 5 seconds)

share it to your second phone number
and then like share comment again on the said phone

if desired

2 Likes

They aren’t my mixes.
The channel was called something else before.
A.R group. Different owners

5 Likes

Yo if any producers can make an instrumental with this pace and rhythm, I have a song ready.

3 Likes

Hello guys & girls,

I asked the producer of the beats to come online here. Since he is very busy with his job he told me to do this during the weekend. I can’t do more myself at the moment.

It also seems that most of the rappers that i had contact with have no basic studio equipment installed on their computer including a mic. for that a solution needs to be found.

if Captain, Sammy or someone else can help with this and tell us how to solve this problem please let us know…

1 Like

Oh yeh I definitely ain’t buying Mics for people.
But what you mean robby? What did you think we could do though :thinking:
Create a loan a mic chain lol.

The only solution is to get a mic.
They can all put up an get one they’ll mail each other or just buy one. Get a good one, good software and hit record

8 Likes

not much really lol but maybe you can advice what basics are needed to record vocals

computer + music program + interface (to plug in the mic) + a mic will do no?

1 Like

there are USB mics like blue yeti for around 100 bucks

less quality than professional mics

but the higher end ones should prove suiting… tons of reviews online and demos

2 Likes

lots of people use these to record their voices. it’s an overall good studio mic for singing & speaking

1 Like

for sure, that’s on the cheaper end of a professional mic (non USB)

price isn’t everything though
for any one reading, do your research on demos of products, see if there are comparisons, watch the videos in 1080 p to be sure

3 Likes

The cheapest and most basic would be something like

A mic with some sort of pop stopper + XLR cable + interface + computer into the DAW

A super cheap example would be - a Shure SM 57/58 + cable + any focusrite/audient solo input interface + Reaper (DAW) = cost around 350-400 dollars on the high end for everything together.

And then you record!

This is non usb ofc.

You can scale the quality of equipment accordingly.

2 Likes

would like to check out some of his work…

can stuff like this be done?

wrote to this one about 10 or 11 years ago
and “lost” the lyrics since

but it was always a special one, for it was what it was

2 Likes

yes he probably can.

waiting for him to come online here. that is if he decides to do so.

1 Like