The Black Sun šŸŒš

Feeling plus mental health nft will allow you to cope more with a healthy mental state :yum:

7 Likes

Praise the sun

4 Likes

Would this be a good purchase for someone who underwent extreme trauma + has fears/paranoia ?

1 Like

There are more specialized products for these problems: the absolutely available Revision Series (Patreon), the Crucible Series, the Blueprint of the Past audio, the Mental Health Project, for dealing with emotions: the Emotional Mastering Protocol audio

Of course, this project will also help, but if I were you, I would emphasize what I wrote above

13 Likes

Thanks, I actually use all of those already. I suppose this is a good addition then.

4 Likes

absolutely :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

For those of you more curious on the subject of the Black Sun, a while back (maybe a year or two ago) I read a book called ā€œThe Black Sunā€ The Alchemy and Art of Darkness by Stanton Marlan and David H. Rosen. It is a VERY good academic take on this subject for those seeking more information.

https://searchworks.stanford.edu/view/13020656

7 Likes

thanks, really :)

I think that what is written in the abstract of this book, can safely be included in the description of this product (Black Sun NFT)

I think this will also help others more clearly define and understand the scope and application of this project

I am not sure that in the near future I will get to this book, as at the moment I am ā€œloadedā€ with other literature :laughing:
but in life sometimes it happens when you ā€œaccidentallyā€ return to what was previously noticed :grin:

The Alchemy and Art of Darkness

The black sun, an ages-old image of the darkness in individual lives and in life itself, has not been treated hospitably in the modern world. Although modern psychology has seen darkness primarily as a negative force, it actually has an intrinsic importance to the human psyche. In this book, Jungian analyst Stanton Marlan reexamines the paradoxical image of the black sun and the meaning of darkness in Western culture. Marlan draws on not only clinical cases, but also literature such as Goetheā€™s Faust and Danteā€™s Inferno, the black art of Rothko and Reinhardt, and other inspirations to explore the influence of light and shadow on the fundamental structures of modern thought as well as the contemporary practice of analysis. He shows that the black sun accompanies not only the most negative of psychic experiences but also the most sublime. The Black Sun offers insight into modernity, the act of imagination, and the work of analysis in understanding depression, trauma, and transformation of the soul. A contribution to the understanding of alchemical psychology, this book draws on a postmodern sensibility to develop an original way to look at the black sun and helps us explore the unknown darkness conventionally called the Self.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)

8 Likes

Intuitively found myself buying a copy on the thread. Wasnā€™t really sure what I was getting. This is a powerful one, and I can kind of get a glimpse why another forum member once wrote it was their favorite. The Black Sun.

If I was just to momentarily ponder the meaning of ā€˜sun,ā€™ that close brightness in the sky, it does so much for us here on earth. Black, like darkness or depth, or the hidden, unseen. What is a, the Black Sun?

I immediately felt itā€™s power when receiving the NFT. Currently Iā€™m in an unknown state in life, rather simple and plain, but open and potentially very free. Iā€™m also in a land Iā€™m not used to, and probably not fitting for my disposition. But the sun is strong here. The Black Sun feels like an inner light, but weighty like darkness. It burns and purifies me from the inside out. It feels ancient. Very ancient. Potent and pure. My soul immediately acknowledges it. I am cautious and slow; I recognize its power to reveal my own power. To reinforce who I am and bring it to light. I am cautious, again.

I listened to about 30 - 60 seconds of the audio before I stopped myself. The experience felt like it was burning away the untruths. My mind became much clearer. There are so many false things, mental energies floating around, stories that people create and project outward. Ideas/beliefs, points of attention that lingerā€¦and get passed around, spread, dissipate and go up and down. Like so many useless things(mental constructs, or mental pieces of activity).

The Black Sun reveals truth by burning illusion. I feel so clear headed, like almost empty. Disconnected from mental fogā€¦noise.

On a more personal note, I had something that I wanted to do, which on a more subconscious level may have been part of the effect that this has graciously been shared with me, and so much more. So instead of going on a retreat, secluding myself, the Black Sun granted whatever main effect I may have experienced by doing such an activity, and amplified it and did much more than I would have been able to imagine, or even consider. More than just pausing or recuperating, burning away and removing unnecessary connections, engagements that I would participate in from growing up in this world.

Iā€™m aware that I may not be as coherent or clear, but thatā€™s fine, Iā€™m writing as I currently am. This is a fun, clearing, revealing, ancient, and powerful NFT experience.

Thank you once again UgniS and Dream.

16 Likes

Iā€™ve been reading on this thread and then I dreamt of a black moonā€¦

In any case, in the dream we restored the moon, but someone went back to destroy/weaponize it. So we were watching a false light moon built with technology while the ā€œrealā€ moon was made dark and light-less.

Welp xD

This is it. The final puzzle piece.

I really appreciate Dreamā€™s idea of how one is led through all the numerous stores and NFTs to find, bit by bit, these tiny puzzle pieces and in the end, assemble the one for that oneā€™s soul.

First loop, and a panic attack started surfacing; for the fear to be dissolved and removed completely on 2 and 3 listens. This is something meant for full and unconditional acceptance. Acceptance of who you truly are, and your mission here. Understanding that whatever road you take, you will still be led onto The Path.

I coupled this with:
Quasi Kinetic Aura
Psychic Mastery
Remove Unconscious Clutter
Project Mental Health
Karma Crucible

19 Likes

you have a very cool stack, and remembering our last conversation, I would add

it has audio :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yes, itā€™s also there, forgot it mate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Black Sun is a great addition for any endeavor one takes. Ego Dissolution + Black Sun + any path one chooses (plus NFTs pertaining to that path) seems like a great way to guide oneself & reduce resistance on such a journey). If only we had these constructs earlier in childhood, so many of our limiting beliefs, passed down from elders, would have dissolved; before beginning as young adults. Gifting something like this to a child is greater than any gift of monetary value for them; to originate their self-exploration with.

6 Likes

Even though I rarely use this nft, in life I find it easy to see the truth of some things :gem:

Even if there are any lies at the moment, the lies will be seen through soon, and not only the innermost side of the people around me will be quickly seen by me

11 Likes

I think, adding The Emblem of Change and The Rite of Passage to the stack makes sense.

1 Like

Great stack idea! Thank you. The Emblem of Change alone is mysterious, yet powerful. Maybe the Black Sun will shed more light on everything it can do as well. The Right of Passage would open so many doors for sure!

1 Like

Hey guys, quick question - I got this NFT a year ago today (Feb 1, 2023) and I just saw an audio was added right after. Does anyone know how I would be able to receive this, or do I need to buy a second copy? Thanks for any help :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Royce

Nice 2 CU again Surya goddess

If you have the email to claim your Black Sun NFT you can click on it and this time you will see the download audio option.

3 Likes