The Blessed Holy Water of St Expedite (a temporarily free Caladrius-charged product)

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you Sorcery, Caladrius, and St. Expedite!

Followup: I drank the water several times throughout the hour of it being charged and placed a small amount as an offering to a saint who is helping me with the effects of some bad stuff from work. I thought I saw a small orb of blue light around the water after it has been charged. I felt peaceful and asked for a swift resolution of things going on. It’s a weekend, but if I find out things at my job have worked more in my favor I will update. I have called on St. Expedite before, but not in the full pound cake and rum way. I do hope we have a stronger relationship in the future.

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks again as well.

Oh I just saw Freigest you didn’t post that long ago. Sorry to overlap. I’ll wait my turn.

3 Likes

:raised_hands: grateful for this amazing creation :brown_heart:

2 Likes

2 Likes

:pray:t5:

1 Like

Blessed :heart:

2 Likes

I made a sale yesterday thanks to this thank you supreme :innocent::heart:

3 Likes

Looking forward to an awesome day today thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :)

This somehow expedited a transformative process in which I am now feeling more capable of organizing my home, my life… very positive unexpected effects, my bedroom/office space is looking better than it has for many months.

2 Likes

I know right.
He is the one.

2 Likes

I think drinking this water helped me in getting an invite to travel with my colleagues on a business trip in south dakota. I live in Texas and this has never happened before and even got to stay at a hotel for 5 days free of charge. This week has been awesome and even got in more sales than I normally get. Can’t wait to make it big all thanks to you supreme :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Is it possible to do it for the bottle of water of my mother but without her knowing it like sharing during or directly sending her water bottle? No a question of if it will work but more a question of ethics :hugs:

1 Like

I won’t tell if you don’t.