The Blessed Holy Water of St Expedite (a temporarily free Caladrius-charged product)

I’m sorry the “don’t” part of the sentence kinda confused me for a little lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well i think i will still try, here’s the picture

(The red thingy is a backscratcher lol)

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you caladrius and sorcery!

1 Like

Thank you :green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :green_heart: Sorcery, Captain, Caladrius and St. Expedite!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

If you take a screenshot of photo it might be upright.

1 Like

Omg thank you!!! @Owl

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Omg lol,Jen, I’m glad you liked the water :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Lol

Hey it’s excellent

2 Likes

Thank you, truly.:two_hearts:

1 Like

I started drinking a lot of this water because I noticed movement on a lot of things at once immediately.

I’m not going to go too much into detail but at least 4 things in my life have started to see improvement and that’s pretty amazing.

I’m going to continue with this water and yes, Sorcery, if you’re going to do to continue this on a platform like Patreon in the future that would be something I would be interested in.

Thank you again Sorcery Supreme, Captain, Caladrius and a special thank you to St. Expedite because I’ve never experienced such a quick and noticeable response

What’s been done so far is truly appreciated.

5 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you!

https://ko-fi.com/sorcerysupreme is what I’m using as an alternative to Patreon. And I do take requests.

1 Like

Tbh the more I realise the kind of influences people are under the more I am tempted to do these kinds of things on them. I find myself thinking that I would rather negotiate with their HS

May he Expedite deez
works I have to do today!

Thank you!

@SorcerySupreme, say, if I were to go out and celebrate with drinking, which of these water chargers would you recommend I imbue the alcohol with? I’d go straight to ko-fi LSD but tbh I’m not sure I’m consciously feeling most of these yet.

1 Like

1 Like

High Magick Angelic Circle and/or the 42 letter name of God.

Then the Sacred Water of Geometry and Absorption, then a psychedelic of your choice.

Of course there’s other fun stuff. Sei Hei Ki always makes for a good time. Not if you’re in need of an emotional cleansing though.

Pentacles of Venus too. The 1st Pentacle invokes the four angels of Venus for general blessings in the vein of Venus, so it is excellent for all social endeavors.

1 Like

TYSM!!

[forum, pls accept this complete sentence]

1 Like