The Blueprint of Blueprints (Private Group)

Does this replace the soul restoration series? and even chakras? or do “bodies” mean something different?

I think the reference here had to do with the subtle bodies, like this:

2 Likes

Message me

I allready got it thanks!

Also for all, quick review:
Great field to work in the long run, i strongly feel the best path in life aspect to it. :sunrise:

3 Likes

This Nft works for only those who has paid.
If fields did not work for you, seek help from admins.

2 Likes

@anon81113567 Read it:

2 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:
I literally saw this in my mind:

4 Likes

LOL :smiley:

But it’s not the first time, this fella asks for audio from nfts he doesn’t own.

PS: one post is awaiting approval, lol.

1 Like

just try asking for help and use free fields, that has a better chance of succeeding than trying to access fields that u haven’t paid for.

3 Likes

Can this be looped ? Like overnight or something or is there a usage limit ?

I have no problem looping it.
The answer is probably that you can loop it as long you are okay with all the energetic and mental changes that it creates.
Before looping it for a whole night I would recommend to loop for 1 hour first and then see how you feel the next several days.

8 Likes

Thanks @JAAJ

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo i wanted to ask, does this field contain the updated BPIL, or the original? Or a unique version tailored for this field specifically?

I tend to muse about this field from time to time. For any of you who get inspiration from following such musing, I hope it can in some way excite you to work with this masterpiece.

Wanted to apply a new perspective to the concept of the blueprint of Identity, as I called it before. I asked the Aliethiometer portion of Mr. Jack’s Compass to help me decode a bit more of the Blueprint of Blueprint’s (BoB’s) mandala.

I had been looking at the mandala as before - The “Soul” hand in the pool mirroring the “Source” hand above - the “eyes” which are evident when you enhance the image imply the choices, the many identities we can choose to experience. The Source gives us a matrix (map) for becoming by being within us, as us. It appears here to be separate to give us another perspective through which we can view life.

What we see when we interact with 3D is the Soul’s path as it is mirrored by our individual semblance of reality. Now I see that the mirrored image is distorted by the water. It cannot be the perfect mirror of the Source because the ripples in the pool, the ripples in our emotional bodies, change our perspective. We try to quiet our minds so that we can experience the Real. We attempt to master our emotions so that the distortion abates.

A blueprint is also a matrix, a map of the consciousness of the thing it represents. A gifted study of a blueprint would indeed bring as much knowledge and oneness as would an actual item made from that blueprint. I suppose that makes it an item maker in a strange sense of the word.

Is a blueprint of Purity the same as Purity itself? It is a key that requires the alchemy of interaction with that matrix to birth its essence. And the self would tend to drag along the current identity, which would distort, as would the emotions.

But how to lessen the distortion? How to imbibe the pureness of the original blueprint?

What if BoB was worn as a blanket of awareness? The Blueprint of Consciousness heals, integrates and balances that which appears to be unlike the Source. Calling on BoB to lie over us as a blanket, to penetrate the lower bodies as we sleep is a way to introduce that clearance and balance as we rest - the music also playing as we sleep bathes us, purifies and refreshes. We can call upon BoB to show us the next step on the path through dreams and etheric communication, as it enhances our clair-senses so that we can more easily “know” the pure source.

For those wishing to clear karma, the subfield of BoB can also work on depatterning the heaviness, the density of regret, of grief, of depression. Call upon the field to automate the transmutation of the dross of life that weighs upon the soul and replace it with the Divine Charisma of the Divine Warrior - those beings who are held up as the masters of energy and true matrices of the enlightened path.

BoB is a neverending delight that can be tapped into to reveal all of the beauty of life that we can glean. It is truly a joy and we are blessed to have it with us.

The music alone is like bathing in the knowledge of a timeless beingness, where all is one, and it is completely enough.

16 Likes

Do you think that somehow it replace some of the other Blueprints Fields?

1 Like

Yeah
This was intended a standalone field - one which you wouldnt need any other.
so yes,
yes

2 Likes

Wow good to know! Thanks for your answer :purple_heart:

I played BoB over night last night. Just looking at the image here it seemed like there was a figure standing right there, not just a hand. I was reminded of the Bible story about the Pool of Bethesda. The blind, halt and withered waited for an angel to come and “trouble the water”. Thereafter the first one to reach the pool and bathe was healed of sickness. It makes sense that this is a major blueprint. When we partake of the energy of BoB it heals us of our afflictions. Before I called it the Blueprint of Identity. Perhaps it also can heal us of our attachments to personality and assist us to move into a higher state of consciousness in this way.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Awesome! :slight_smile:

3 Likes