The Blueprint of Life

Gonna start this one backup 5 times a day, I will come back in the next couple of weeks to give you guys an update, can’t wait to see the new version of myself (physically, mentally, metaphysically)

10 Likes

I feel like this field is technically like love graviton except negentropy graviton lol

Because your inner world reflects your outter, so each listen of this positively impacts the universe/the all

Another reason why it’s one of the most important fields ever

20 Likes

Didn’t keep up with this sadly lol. haven’t really found enough time to listen to this one as I’m focusing on some other things right now

1 Like

@PatronSaintBrainceps Well said friend, very well said.

3 Likes

I’ve bought this field 2 days ago.
I can’t believe how clear my ideas are now. My head was in an absolute mess, to a point that even the simplest tasks would take an incredible amount of energy. It did come with some tension in the head but now it’s cleared and I have a sense of purpose and willpower that I had long lost. My children love the sound.
Very vivid dreams too. I feel there will be more coming. I’m very grateful to the team behind this.

30 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Because this field works to re-install the very blueprint of the user, and because each user is going to need different “repairs” (too strong of a word), everyone’s going to experience this field in their own way, according to their own needs and experiences.

Since you already have the field, the best suggestion I can make to you is to listen to this field alone for a stretch (even if that means giving up your beloved New Release - Knight/Warrior Mindset for a period of time) to see wha this field can do for you.

4 Likes

Over time, with regular use of the field, yes.

I’m glad to hear that! Good for you.

Maybe that’s a question for the person who made that comment? (You can click the little Reply arrow under the post with that comment, write your question and that poster can be notified of your question.)

I don’t know that Blueprint of Life (BoL) is necessary to make permanent changes. You’ve said you’ve been lurking on this forum for a while. Perhaps you’ve seen some of the many reports of people who’ve achieved permanent results even before there was a BoL that we could listen to.

I think of this field as re-installing the blueprint (spiritual, energetic and physical) that we came into this life with. As such, it helps with all healing processes. And maybe you’ve found that to be the case with your kidney field and healing?

2 Likes

Ah, I misunderstood. “New” to this forum, but not to Sapien’s fields, yes? Or am I still misunderstanding you?

You see, in my world, I would call that “in the process of healing” and a “real change.”

Now, here’s something that’s really common in these discussions. People have a tendency to want to play doctor on themselves without an adequate understanding of what’s going on with their bodies. So, they attempt to treat a symptom (like your foam) when they really want to be treating the actual problem (like the excess production of the protein that’s causing the foam).

Now, it’s great that you’re supporting your kidneys with your field because it sounds like they’ve been doing some good yet hard work clearing the extra protein your body has been creating. So, I’m sure they appreciate the extra support you’ve been giving them with your field.

If I was in your situation, I would be wanting to address my problem, which is why is my body making this extra protein? I’m not a doctor and I don’t even know which extra protein you’re meaning (because my very basic understanding is there can be several). Finding that out would be my next step so that I could then solve my underlying problem.

Can BoL help with that underlying problem? Yes.

But here’s the thing with BoL. It starts from the blueprint on up. So, the way I like to think of this is like a blueprint of a house. (And this example is not a suggestion that your body is like this.) Let’s you have a leaky bathroom faucet you want to fix. Makes sense, right? Because BoL starts from the blueprint on up, it might notice that your leak is not only on the outside where you can see it, but it’s also been leaking within the walls and has been for some time long before you noticed the visible leak. As a result, your studs have begun to rot, mold’s been growing on your interior plaster and the leaking water is pooling dangerously close to the main circuit breaker of your house. BoL is going to address the more fundamental and potentially dangerous problems first, rather than go after your leak.

When it does that, it’s super easy to think, “Oh, this field does nothing!” when that’s not accurate. It is doing something, just not what you were expecting or in the order you want it do, you see?

And, let me be clear here: I’m NOT saying that you have any of these serious and structural issues like my example house did. I just want to give you an idea of how this field works because that’s what you were asking.

I was saying that because you were interested in experiencing more clearly what this field can do for you. But really, you don’t want that experience (or you don’t need that experience) to have the healing that you really want.

I would say listen to BoL in conjunction with your kidney field so that they both can get you the healing you really want.

That’s how I experience this field, yes.

8 Likes

This is true for every thing in this universe because nothing stays the same. Every thing is always changing, in this universe.

The nice thing about being a human “thing” is that we have the opportunity to guide our changes so that the different people we become as we change are people that we want to become. And if we should, for a moment, have veered off and become a different person that we’d rather not be, that’s all right because, from there, we can adjust ourselves towards becoming a person we’d rather be. You’re doing just fine.

6 Likes

Starting to listening to this againb also ,does this reverse the result from subliminal ? I got results that i like ,and i dont want to loose it ,since this field is smart one if i think in my mind (leave my sublimimal result ) the field will do it ? For example lool

Starting to listen to this again. How do you know when the blueprint has been reached, or is it never reached? Do you have to keep listening indefinitely, or things will revert?

1 Like

No, you’re good.

Now, will you start from your blueprint once you’ve stopped listening? Probably. There are lots of things in this world calling us all from our blueprints.

Is that a big deal? No, because you can always go back to BoL as you’re doing now.

To me, this is kind of like asking “How clean should I clean my home?”, you know?

I don’t know that we ever “reach” the blueprint, if that makes sense, just like we don’t really ever reach “clean” when we clean our homes. (There’s always some dirt somewhere, you know?)

This is where awareness and energy sensitivity come in handy. Over time, you get a sense that you’ve gotten what you need from this round of playing and you move on. Since this field works on so many areas and levels and since our needs are all different, I can’t really give you a guideline for what you might want for you.

(And BoL is right now playing on my stack!)

7 Likes

Thanks so much for your thoughtful response. Do you think the blueprint is what was there at birth, what was in the egg at the moment of conception, or something else?

I guess what I’m really asking is, do you think this can remove genetic or epigenetic conditions as if you never had them?

(1500th comment, yeah!)

2 Likes

I saw that in the DNA Repair system, didn’t see it here

2 Likes

This could be a matter of long, possibly never-ending debate (hehe) and I don’t think that matters (and I’ll explain why I think this in a second). So, I’m glad you continued on with your question.

(But, to answer this piece of your question, it is my belief that the blueprint is something we are constantly amending and updating, as we progress through our experiences. So, this is why I don’t think we really need to wade into that sort of “debate” as you were asking, you see?)

Does this field work on the genetic level? I believe so, yes.

5 Likes

As soon as I looked at my question again I worried if I’d accidentally opened a debate on when life begins. No abortion debates here!

That makes perfect sense, thanks very much.

2 Likes

Haha, no worries. We’re all good!

3 Likes

Is it normal for symptoms to get worse before they get better from listening to this?

Yes, detox is common with this field. Suggestions as to how to deal with that are in the thread above.

5 Likes

I have been listening for a few weeks now and heres are some of things I have noticed

PHYSICAL EFFECTS

DETOXIFICATION EFFECT
I bought it in the evening, and played it in the evening and I slept ALOT (12 hours) and woke up with aches all over my body (I am only 18 so this does not happen unless I play an audio like this)

ENHANCED BEAUTY
After the Initial Detox, my jawline was sharper and my cheekbones were more defined but the most exciting beauty benefit is that I look more natural. This natural beauty is similar to that of a beautiful animal in the wild. Think of a Lion in the Savanna or a wild horse, they are naturally beautiful, this audio seems to give this natural beauty.

ENHANCED BODY BEAUTY/MUSCLE MASS
This seems to increase my muscle mass, furthermore it seems to make it so that building muscle is a lot quicker, ever since I bought this audio I have been adding muscle at a noticeably accelerated rate and I am listening to no workout/bodybuilding field

OTHER EFFECTS

LIGHT PREFERENCES
Something changed within my body that makes me enjoy natural sunlight a-lot more. During sunset and morning, whenever I go outside for a walk or just exercise outside, the sun on my skin feels amazing whereas before the sun was too harsh on my skin. Vice versa, this has made me avoid artificial light more, my screen time has drastically reduced and although this might sound a little bad for some people, I believe this is an amazing benefit

CONTENTMENT + POSITIVE FEELING
Never in my life have I been content with doing nothing but recently I have spent hours and hours doing nothing and just reflecting and engaging in introspection. During these intervals of introspection, my body feels like home, it just feels right. This is the most important benefit I have noticed from this audio, my body feels like home and that in itself is worth so much.

Thank you for reading my review, and thank you to the team that made this amazing audio!

57 Likes