The Blueprint of Life

Plasma, would that be plasma flaunt? I have plasma flaunt, flower, youthful brain etc.

*Edit, i saw your edit, plasma light beach. I have not heard of it. Now i have to read about that too! This is neverending, hahaha. But it’s so effective and incredible. I can’t think of anything else in this world that is more worth spending money on to be honest.

3 Likes

Ohh wait, it’s that free one. I never really understood what it does, I have to read about it again though. I should not neglect free ones so fast.

1 Like

“Downloads include choice of MP3, WAV, or FLAC”

Whats the difference? if its wav or mp3?

6 Likes

Sapien put a 30sec preivew of the audio lol. I love the audio so much, its sounds like gratitude for blessings. I wish the knight mindset had the same music.

5 Likes

Is this field meant to make me feel like that? I started like 3-4 days ago, and I already face anxiety, I’ve barely slept last night. A little heart pain somehow and my chest feels tight. I’ve read few comments above, and saw it happened almost the same or even more worse to some people. I still feel like that now when I write this…Didn’t really use something else.
This is my stack:
Subconscious Limits Remover (2 times)
Torsion (2-3 times)
Blueprint of life (2-3 times) → never went past 3 times, I started lightly, didn’t loop it or something.
Ojas (2-3 times)

After finishing these, I do listen to the following fields later that day:
Plasma Flaunt (2-3 times)
Grounding (2 times)
Eye regeneration (at least 2 times)

And in the end soul restoration with negentropic jing.

4 Likes

This field remove from u alot of bad stuff and harmfull thing ,traumas ,implants negative programing etc ,a heavy detoxification in all levels so is normal to feel like that

6 Likes

Thank you so much for answering. Hope I will feel better soon…if anyone else feels bad too, I hope you will feel better and better. Also one more question, did you use this field yourself and noticed these things or you just did research? Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Try not playing torsion right before and see how you feel

I don’t really have a reason

1 Like

In my experience fields like blueprint and vibes etc.
Can reveal certain traits, patterns and issues that we have, that might not have come to our awareness or if it has, the fields can be persistent in reminding us until accepted/dealt with.

So then we can use fields like anxiety removal (might be beneficial in your case), become whole and confidence etc. Basically use other fields to supplement and have targeted approach to specific issues/things that arises.

also in the description it say’s

“But of course on occasion to create this new you, the old you must be purged or changed. It becomes harder to reach new states of being with accumulated junk. Sometimes a heavy detoxification of old habits etc can occur.”

6 Likes

Hi Treyden,

If I may make a suggestion, you could play the internal alchemical crucible after blueprint of life and before Ojas.

It’s a really good field to release things that are brought up by Blueprint.

I paired both for a long time and had a mostly smooth ride with Blueprint of life.

8 Likes

First time i use this field ,looped 1 hour and yeah ,had detox symtoms

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I will do like you said and see if it helps. Also I already feel a little better.

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Would BOL restore eyesight, help with floaters? tried to look in this thread, but didn’t find anything related, though i was scrolling pretty fast

1 Like

It could.

Since you already have this field, why not let it show you what it can do for you?

5 Likes

Ofcourse I will use it, but I just want to know if I keep eye regeneration in the stack or not.

1 Like

How badly do you want your eyesight to be restored?

2 Likes

until it is like it was before or almost