The Blueprint of Life

Thank you sir for the explanation.

2 Likes

Our universal advisor :slight_smile:
May I ask you about new physical changes acquired through other fields / subs would they vanish, If I use BOL - what would very unfortunate after all the effort it took me to gain those changes? Thank you very much for reply as always!

1 Like

:rofl: That’s very kind of you but I am hardly that, at all.

There have been several discussions about this very question above. Check them out!

(And I’m NOT blowing you off here. You’ll benefit from the insights of some very wise people who are less active on this forum these days.)

2 Likes

I miss You @Bronyraur !!! I hope You are very good! Like ever! You are a amazing girl!!! :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Testimony n°2 : It’s been 2 weeks I’m using BoL

I can see a change in BoL, since 3 days, I am crying a lot listening to this, also having a lot of dreams where I cry too, as if the “me” in my dreams would be the version of myself if everything was alright, there are a lot of dreams where my family, current friends and childhood events appear, it’s starting to really detox the spirit. Something is happening.

For the boosting effect/health/physical changes, it’s still healing myself and it’s much stronger than first days, I’m a lot more in touch with myself, more self love, self confidence, more rational and tremendously less needy with results.

12 Likes

Ah yes, are you missing the big odious villain Bronyraur?? You shouldn’t!!

Just kidding. I miss you too my @GianLee and thanks, I’m fine. I hope you too! :heart: Don’t hesitate to “poke” me by email ^^

And thanks @Moshiro too, I enjoyed reading your progression with this field :)

11 Likes

@Bronyraur I don’t have any eye problems, but when listening to BoL tears are dropping and my eyes hurt a lot, do you know what happen ? It’s healing something ? Or I’m just crying ? I don’t know :rofl:

1 Like

You’re just abusing onions… Cheesy jokes aside, I cried a lot too during the first sessions with the field. It was the “washing away” aspect + healing of course :)

3 Likes

I literally asked myself if someone was cutting onions in the house when it first happened, it’s something new I didn’t cry for years so it was shocking ha ha, didn’t know it was possible to detox this strong even after two weeks of listening. So it’s not uncommon to cry… thanks for your answer !

8 Likes

The Blueprint of Life – The Sapien Shop

11 Likes

You can only pay with PayPal…isn’t there any alternative you can pay with card?

You may want to double check. PayPal is often the credit card processor. When you click on the link, there’s often an option to “Pay as Guest” or “Pay with Debit or Credit Card,” which will let you add your payment information without using a PayPal account.

1 Like

It won’t work, it says the card is linked on another account which indeed it is. But this account is locked…

Nevermind, I made it work. It took my money but I can’t see where the fields are…I didn’t receive it on email and it has been already 5 minutes. @Captain_Nemo @SammyG any help?

I knew you could do it! Good for you.

Thanks. It’s still in vain tho because it took my money and I received no fields…how I can reach someone who can help me sort this problem out

there was no order received on my end.
Otherwise I can sort it.

I cannot refund or send you the product if i have not received the funds,
or seen any orders.

please provide the order number?

10 Likes

Seems like I got the money back. Let me try again to buy, Blueprint of life + Negentropic Jing so if in case it doesn’t work let me know what happened.

I had a simmilar experience on the site. It happened with me when I tried to buy the unexpected nft. The pay button doesn’t work normally, it takes the money from your bank account and on paypal it says the payment is on pending, after a day or two the money returns to your bank account. Wait it out for the money to get back on your account and buy it again. I succeeded on the 3rd try.

5 Likes

I got it done already and it only took 10 minutes, received my fields now. And damn, that sucks it happened