The Blueprint of Life

Ofcourse I will use it, but I just want to know if I keep eye regeneration in the stack or not.

1 Like

How badly do you want your eyesight to be restored?

2 Likes

until it is like it was before or almost

That doesn’t really answer my question. But in any event, you have your own answer.

If you badly want your eyesight to be restored, then you’ll play all the fields available to you towards that end until you’ve accomplished your desire, right?

4 Likes

eyes are very important for me, in this case, eyesight. but i’ll guess ill keep it in my stack, thanks.

Maybe emotionally

“The eyes represent ourselves” “The problem of seeing”. When the eyes are past out, it means we have a different ability to see, possibly things in our lives now - yes, yes, destiny.

Every time they see these things happening, they don’t have any conditioning in his home, and if they don’t know how they feel about their situation, they know their situation.

A lot of people have gone in the past, and they have miraculously recovered after clearing the mental junk, and the things that make them reluctant to see wearing usually happen when they say yes in front of their glasses.

Are you avoiding what is happening at this time? What can you not want to see? What do you do to yourself?

Louise L. Hay

Maybe a blueprint can help you sort out your emotional problems

But of course on occasion to create this new you, the old you must be purged or changed. It becomes harder to reach new states of being with accumulated junk. Sometimes a heavy detoxification of old habits etc can occur.

:point_down::point_down::point_down:

13 Likes

Pay attention to the highlighted one

BoL is already powerful on its own, you don’t need to stack it with Torsion, in my opinion.

4 Likes

Sugar also affects the retina @treyden

1 Like

I think that’s individual, if he does not suffer any negative effects, I don’t see any reason to not stack it, regardless of whether it is powerful. The same goes with those looping enigma jing for hours while some can only play it a couple of times.

Most of these fields are very individual in how people respond to them

It can also be an individual discourse, but when a field is very powerful like this, Flaunt and others, you need to be very careful because it is easy to get overwhelmed; like a Ferrari you need a lot of caution in driving it.

7 Likes

Sure,

The point i’m trying to make is, that he will know himself more than anyone else when/if he gets overwhelmed. And if he doesn’t, then just carry on. No reason not to.

2 Likes

After first getting this I’ve looped it for an hour a day, slowly kept increasing it; now I’m at three (I find that five is optimal before it gets heavy).
There has been quite a transformation: I am much kinder to others, setting boundaries comes easily, I don’t monitor my body language all the time anymore and as feelings come I express them naturally, I don’t want to hide them or feel ashamed about ‘lower vibrating’ ones. I notice that often times when I feel pain or shame arise in me I feel no resistance at all, I feel them and let them pass. I don’t really romanticize the world nor do the opposite - overall my perspective of it got more objective I’d say. Way less narcissism, in fact there’s no way I play games in relationship anymore, I’ve become more transparent and try to communicate my feelings the best that I can at least. I take people’s feelings more seriously and see the importance in everyone, even those I don’t like. There’s nothing wrong with feeling envy or hatred and it feels great to say that freely. I am so much more than my body even though I still struggle to love it. Heck, I am so damn deserving of love! I admit to my flaws easily and it’s fine having them really. I could probably write a lot more but it’s fine so far. To put it shortly, I feel more like me, whatever ‘that’ is, I can’t really tell.

One downside; by looping it this much my reality hasn’t been too peaceful these past few months, lots of ego crushing moments as well, though it wasn’t all that bad. But something I’ve chosen to dedicate myself to. Truly truly truly nothing hits like authenticity.

26 Likes

Why doesnt the link work? Where can we buy this?

1 Like

here @Pastelbbycookie

8 Likes

Thanks so much!!

2 Likes

With all these new genetic and body altering community fields that are coming out , before I start using this again. BOL wouldn’t reverse those results would it?

1 Like

No, it wouldn’t reverse those results.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s a smart field, so it only targets things that are harmful to your being.

8 Likes

@treyden

4 Likes

Damn bro, thank you for updating me. Someone really cares about others. You just made my day. I will need to save up some money for this one, but I’m 99% sure it will help me.

7 Likes