The Blueprint of Life

How many hours?

1 Like

All night

1 Like

I agree with your assessments. I looped it and meditated with it for a few hours. I noticed that depending on the level of meditation I was at, the experience of the field was different.
I also played around with it and it’s been quite fun. I feel like I have a cool new toy and I am figuring out all that it can do.

Due to listening to fields and doing other internal work I have been experiencing a lot of changes in myself. There have been changes in my way of thinking and viewing the world to my mannerisms. Although all the changes are beneficial, I was starting to get anxious and scared that the changes were happening too fast and that I may become a stranger to myself.
After my first session with the audio there was a noticeable change, the anxiety and fear went from a level of 8/10 to 1/10 and I also feel much more in control and at ease with the whole (changing) process.

eta: I smelled the most exquisite floral incense that I have ever smelled in my life :heart:

26 Likes

What a simple, heartfelt, beautiful testimonial. Brought me to tears reading it twice. Thank you for posting!

2 Likes

I’m trying to decide which to get first The Blueprint of Life or The Plasma Protocol. I can’t buy both immediately. My situation is that I’m middle-aged a male, but in good health with a few aches and pains but nothing major. Since about two years ago, I suffered an intermittent nausea (I’ve always been susceptible to motion sickness) that mostly goes away with a looping of an Virus Disruption 2.0. Either by temperament or seeing some hard negative examples growing up, I’ve lived a fairly abstemious life. I need to remain in good health and overcome limitations that have kept me from reaching certain goals.

My thinking is that BoL reaches back further and that might be the best place to start and The Plasma Protocol would have a cleaner battleground to work its magic, but I totally accept that I could have things backwards. I want to be a better version of myself and I worry about the proverbial joker in the deck that could change everything. Please advise. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

17 Likes

Someone more knowledgeable will probably advise you soon but just a reminder that there’s always the free Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach if you cannot purchase the Plasma Protocol immediately :)

10 Likes

Hmm… I’m not sure about your issue.
I would say rather buy blueprint, because it’s the most amazing field, it’s a bit cheaper, and use plasma light for now. You can have a mini stack of plasma light, virus disruption, and some other internal healing fields.
When you play plasma light before other fields it helps enhance the effect.
Just remember to play grounding after.

7 Likes

Blueprint of Life is a VERY SPECIAL audio! It is a life changing audio.
I know it’s a long thread but please do take the time to read through all the awesome testimonials.

22 Likes

Thanks for the reply. My issue was more of whether it is better to clear the genetic issues and other pre-birth issues before attacking what the Plasma Protocol addresses or whether the plasma protocol prepares one better for the BoL. My intuition was that BoL should go first, but I don’t have a firm grasp on it. It’s sort of like the arrangement of jumper cables when charging a car battery; it’s worth double-checking even if you think you know the answer.

2 Likes

Never build a house without a proper foundation.

11 Likes

Anyone here know the song used in Blueprint of life? It sounds really good.

I finally bought this, cheers! :smiley: :clinking_glasses:

21 Likes

How would it treat a birth defect? I’ve been putting deep thoughts on it. I was born with a hole in my heart that suppose to close in babies before birth called a “VSD”. Unfortunately mines didn’t close. They had to do a c section to get me out so I’m wondering if it didn’t get a chance to close or that my mom had emotional trauma before she had me and possibly when she was pregnant that could’ve affected my heart. I had surgery but it never completely closed. How would my DNA know to close the leak since I was born with it? Would BoL have the information contained that would pass the information onto my cells that aye this hole not meant to be here and that it was to close up?
From the perspective of morphogenic fields, and the spiritual/emotional aspects that is passed on, it makes me wonder if there would’ve been some disruption in the information layer that would cause my birth defect as well as others here. I also wonder why after birth the hole didn’t close up. Then I wonder if not having that solid love, affection and security during my early child prevent it from closing. There is also the possibility of past karma. No one else in my family ever had this before.
I wasn’t born lucky but I am 100% sure that I was led to this level of possibility to heal myself and become the strongest version of myself.

11 Likes

I’m sure the heart regeneration is enough to remove that birth defect.
BTW My mother has that too.

3 Likes

Glad u can relate the situation. Hope all is well with your mom.
Yeah Sapien said so(I’ve been using it since), then that would mean that heart regeneration would have the blueprint information encoded for a perfect functioning heart.

5 Likes

I have the blueprint audio. Not the plasma protocol.

I haven’t noticed health benefits from the audio yet. From the various testimonials this works on mental, physical and spiritual self.

Imo, if it’s a health issue then go for plasma protocol. Because it treats that directly.

Otherwise you can go for blueprint.

14 Likes

plasma light should heal genetic things. With Hydrogen you should heal anything physical/genetical and enhances you to the best possible version

5 Likes

Just to let u know I have a good friend who also has this, it never gave her any trouble. She never had any treatment for it. It didnt impact her life. The other day she just had her 72nd birthday.

11 Likes

Interesting i’ll look back into plasma light in depth. I really dont know the in depth possibilities of plasma light. Thanks for this.

1 Like

Most uplifting news ive heard in awhile. Thanks for this. 72nd birthday is motivating.

4 Likes