The Blueprint of Life

Most uplifting news ive heard in awhile. Thanks for this. 72nd birthday is motivating.

4 Likes

Heart regeneration field! :+1:

2 Likes

Now that BOL has been out awhile does anyone have any updated experiences or reviews they would like to share?

3 Likes

Well, too early for me to write a review. But it feels amazingly good and is very addictive :relieved:

8 Likes

Not quite a review, but some notes on changes since I added it to my stack. The effect similar to the energy course in that through growth it brings some old yucky stuff to the surface, which need to be released (such as with Emotional Release audio). For example, with BoL plus Knight Mindset, made me question my Why. All the doubts and misery and questioning about why Iā€™m doing what Iā€™m doing. But once I worked through it and cried it out, felt lighter and better, and my resolve returned.

24 Likes

I bought it yesterday and I listened to it I think around 25 times, I honestly lost count it is just so addictive, never experienced something like that before, overwhelming determination to keep playing it. At first I didnā€™t feel much and then after fourth time I started tearing up and I realized how much of hurt I suppressed. I thought I worked through that I thought I let that go but here I was Laying in my bed, feeling sorry for myself, so much hurt, I didnā€™t let myself feel that before, I was blindsiding myself, almost like I have no right to feel such feelings since I am spiritual or at least aspire to be and I was putting on facade of being super forgiving and kind, whereas in reality I was just neglecting little girl in me, it was inner child kind of work and after about round of lessons I felt relief.
Than I felt content and I started actually hearing my higher self, the energy was so soothing and the messages were so kind I cried again lol but now it was tears of gratitude, I realized I am not alone.
Then I started getting rhymes in my head and now I feel like I can start writing poems in my language. I felt overflowing inspiration and I understood something, the message very apparent to many and was repeatedly said in scriptures but I got it on another level
ā€œ first believe it and then you will see it, express gratitude and you will receive itā€ I have read that and I thought I understood it since it is very obvious, but that night it was different kind of realization, I felt that.
I forgot to mention that when I woke up today I looked younger my face was the same but kind of different feel, my skin got smoother, and I lost 1 kilo, and I ate good meals the day before so that was unexpected but I welcome it

I mean itā€™s only been a day, I will report in a couple of weeks, I am very grateful to Dream :heart:

45 Likes

What other fields do you listen to, BoL and Knight?

1 Like

Yo stop looping, thatā€™s enough :joy::joy:

7 Likes

I guess I stopped occasionally and it was night time around 1 am when I started playing and I stayed up until 10 in the morning because I was going thru something :rofl: I will be more conscious of the number of times I listen to it and I will try to only meditate with it now, but thatā€™s an exceptional field, previous night was a rollercoaster, but I have so much to work through

7 Likes

So youā€™ve found that itā€™s best to listen to it during the day :sunglasses:

1 Like

I guess))) as sun was rising my spirit was being lifted)) I was really really tired by the end of it, I donā€™t usually stay up all night, nor do I listen as much as I did, but I couldnā€™t help myself)) honestly though I would probably listen to it during the night, being a night owl and itā€™s just a perfect time to meditate for me, however I would try to give it a run during the day)))

2 Likes

Beautiful and congratulations!!

Add light of Savitur if you can/want :relieved:

You can read more about it here:

New Release: The Light of Savitur

4 Likes

Thank you! I sure willā€‹:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: I am starting to save up for light of savitur and plasma protocol:)

4 Likes

Very Very Small Update:

OK, definitely this field is having some effect on the face. My face is way more aligned and symmetrical and this is before adding any audio related to it.
Unfortunately I donā€™t have a Before and After picture, as Iā€™m only keeping track of health. Not so much looks atm and this was a surprise for me lol, an unintended side effect.

Anyway, @MonkeyOwl it is this audio. Prominent cheek bones and the jaw is changing a bit. I donā€™t use any hormonal fields, facial fields or wtvā€¦

I was thinking I was going mad or ā€œlosingā€ too much weight, but Iā€™m still the same. It is just being rearranged.

All in all, turns out one of my earlier updates wasnā€™t too farfetched per se.

49 Likes

I have lost some weight over the past few months but I have been this weight before and havenā€™t noticed my cheekbones this defined, not by much but I feel like there is a slight difference. And also I played this while sitting in an epsom salt bath last night and it just hit different. Complete bliss :sparkles:

18 Likes

The flower of life has phi ,is been changing my face to and my skin is becoming more soft

5 Likes

Alsow there s lines that appearce deep in my skin

1 Like

Is plasma flower a more effective version of flower of life?

2 Likes

Have you read the description of the fields?

6 Likes

Lmao i just replied this to his same comment somewhere else

5 Likes