The Blueprint of Life

Every day this field has brought to light different aspects to me; so after the first two days in which he focused on the teeth, in the following days he also made me reflect on the relationship with some relatives and on their way of looking at me.
It must be said that I had already noticed this aspect for some years and in fact following my intuition I had detached myself, no longer participating in some social events, while remaining on friendly terms. So it happened, for example, that before going to the shop of one of these relatives, an internal voice or intuition suggested me how to behave if this relative put into action the usual refrain of sweet attention, which occurred without being able to avoid them, but which, however, created in me the determination to leave, choosing a different shop / shopkeeper.
What amazed me was to see in advance in my mind the dynamic that I would no longer accept, and here I find myself in a definition that I had given of this field, as soon as it was published :

that is authoritarian with old situations that are no longer good and at the same time motivating towards suitable ones.
This evening, however, I had an emotional outburst that rarely happens to me, tears appeared on my face and allowed me a great emotional release.
No doubt about it, Blueprint always surprises, as a scanner analyzes the parts that need to be healed or restored, bringing them to the restoration, more or less automatically, according to the situation.
As _OM suggested this is really the most important field of Sapien, we must be ferns for this magnificent product that has made Sapien.

20 Likes

Okay. +10.

5 Likes

played it at night.
lots of dreams that I remember adressing issues / insecurities in a wholesome way. Like, me affirming myself in front of others, not in a agressive way, but assertive. Me being funny in a class, people enjoying being arround me. Friend complimenting my skin. ( the situations were very precise ). Also, in term of energy sensations, it’s the strongest audio Ive tested, stronger than plasma light without any doubt.
The music is beautiful too.

Side note : also played Knight mindset before sleep, amazing audio imo, will update, which might have helped regarding the assertive part.

24 Likes

It’s true, this aspect has not yet been emphasized, music that you listen to for hours without getting tired, indeed, sorry when listening ends.
Very good, Dream Team

6 Likes

It depends what it says in the instructions of the audio. If it has some kind of protections etc But I don’t think it will harm them if you play it for them. Some audios are tailor made for the individual like the shamanic blend which has some kind of inbuilt memory of the user but I don’t think this it tailer made for the individual who has purchased it etc. Hope this helps but I could be wrong

3 Likes

Can this even Activated 12 strand DNA ?

6 Likes

Thank you for the note.
I got the information I wanted already.
I should have updated.

1 Like

For some days I have been noticing that the passion for some hobby that had suddenly appeared in 2019 and then disappeared last summer is returning, I feel the enthusiasm for this that is going back and extending to those parts of the body that are used to exercise this hobby .

23 Likes

Interesting! I’ve noticed too that certain practises and interests I had years ago, and sort of ”lost” during the past years have been returning to me.
I’m so happy and thrilled, because these things really brought me growth and happiness.
So guessing this field realigns me with my original life plan my higher self set out for this incarnation.

30 Likes

That’s right, and not only this: this also confirms that these hobbies that we wanted to follow, were suggested and sent by the HS. So a proven proof that they are in perfect alignment with the highest part of each one.

18 Likes

Yes! Exactly how I feel!:smile:

5 Likes

I know it’s not strictly related to the field, but I kind of want to hear about what these hobbies are :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Playing the bass guitar

4 Likes

Then when they are in alignment with HS, miracles or unexpected events happen; for example for my hobby, when I decided to buy the instrument, the same month and the following one, we made a series of lottery winnings well beyond the cost of the instrument. Also when I saw what I liked so much, I was inspired by the shop, the only one in my country that had it with those finishes, less than an hour from where I live.
Forgive the personal narrative, just to understand what can happen.

14 Likes

yes, I listen for about a month 2-3 times a day, I lost 2 kg, and I am in my best shape, physically and mentally, this field is amazing, it is the essence of all things,
excuse my English

35 Likes

off topic: where are you from, if I may know?

2 Likes

why would it be off-topic, I just answered, anon23052947824
ROMANIA

2 Likes

you aren’t, he is asking you an off topic questions :smiley:
(good to see you hear man)

22 Likes

Something clicked, thanks for the comment Pia :pray:

I had exactly that feeling those last days.

I have become aware of the wrong choices I have made regarding my path, and now it seems the system is re-building a bridge towards the good stuff, while upgrading it along the way and making sure I learn my lesson :grin:

It feels this is also impacting my close ones and their own alignment.

16 Likes

Exactly. It could be very interesting to look for similar changes in our relatives, especially parents and children who we share so much DNA with. If DNA is to be considered a morphic field of information, our listening affects their DNA which is a manifestation of (and link to ) their higher self and their life plans…
Mind boggling. :wink:

21 Likes