The Blueprint of Life

it sure helps in dreams yea. well I was implementing it in my night stacks, but I think if you listen to it at night better listen to it all night. well anyway depends on the individual I guess !

2 Likes

wait I just rechecked that, that might be why I was falling asleep so fast ! because it was working on me hard :rofl:

I tried listening before bed for the first time last night, and I’ve been really tired today. Anybody else?

1 Like

I have never felt tired when i listen this to sleep and sometimes is like all night or a lot of times.

I gotta say tho, and i think i had already said it, this field for me has been great (in terms of reactions) from the first time i played it, like all good feelings and results, so i cant really tell, but if you read some comments again, youll see that a lot of ppl has had like detox symptoms, and tiredness is one of them, and remember when we sleep, fields works deeper and can bring up a lot more, in any case its a good symptom… its working!! The feeling subsides eventually.

But maybe just as soon as you wake up, play Crucible, And Neg Jing x 2

1 Like

Everyone’s different, with different energy patternings, but I loop this throughout the night, sleep really well and wake up fine. (I have been remembering my dreams more, which is new for me, but still a restful sleep.)

If you’re really tired, try easing into this field a little more slowly (like a fraction of play) and build up from there.

4 Likes

Listened to this audio about 10 times over the last few days. I am having bad physical detox symptoms such as shaking and fever. It’s taking a long time for me to recover and I still feel off. I feel like this is something that should have been stressed more in the product description, I really cant afford to deal with this right now.

I also feel uncomfortable mentally, that’s the best way i can describe it. I would appreciate some advice on what to do, how to resolve this. I appreciate sapiens work but I still feel the possible side effects should have been emphasised more initially.

5 Likes

well to feel these side effects it means you had a lot of inner work to do. This field brings you in harmonization. If you’r very disharmonized, detox is to be excepted imo. I think you should take a break but you probably will have to go through that until the detox is over.
massive awakening into becoming an entirely new you

8 Likes

I would take detox symptoms very positively, as it only show its clearing and bettering you

4 Likes

go out in nature, hang out with friends, do something you enjoy.

besides sapien medicine, we all collectively tell each other to go slow at first especially with new fields.

there’s many threads already mentioning that:
a) i listened too much
b) after listening too much i feel uncomfortable

morphic fields are similar to exercise but for your energetic body. are you going to exercise your physical body 24/7? no, so same with your energetic body.

3 Likes

I will add it then
but I never expected anybody to have such a strong detox.
You should definitely stay away from anything plasma related also.

and also be wary of your environment /habits /food etc etc.

cause something is really bad for you there if you have that level of detox

40 Likes

Thanks,all. I guess have some issues,lol.

In all seriousness, the first few listens felt light, positive. But the last few days it hit me like a ton of bricks,as in I’ve lost 3kg in 2 days from nausea and sweating. I wouldn’t be too concerned, but I just started exams today so this is quite inconvenient. The mental aspect reminds me of some of my mushroom trips, sort of like an ego wrestling.

I dont mean to fear monger but I’m just putting this here for others to take note of, although it’s probably quite unique.

Also,your fields are really interesting, and I’ve almost always had good experiences. Thanks.

5 Likes

and take care of yourself
grounding and barefoot walks can help also.

good luck in your exams

29 Likes

Ok maybe an obvious question but… Are you sure you’re not sick?

1 Like

No I’m pretty certain it’s the audio. I’ve noticed acute detox effects immediately after, the further I get from my previous listen the better I feel. Also if I listen before bed I consistently get night sweats and wake up groggy.

4 Likes

I have detox symptoms as well, but I work with it.

2 Likes

Does it work with healing the physical body ?

Yes.

3 Likes

thanks dear

1 Like

It works on many levels, even the physical one

3 Likes

Yes true buddy, I feel it, Just wanted to make sure.
I love how it works, So intelligent :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like