The Blueprint of Life

Would blueprint of life affect height?

2 Likes

I think it can only make you taller if you had something going on that was inhibiting you from being your full height… but it may or may not take some time for that to be released and for your height to turn in to it’s negentropic state

6 Likes

I have the chills right now listening to this thinking of the glory of this field and also remembering the day it came out and our discussions that day like @Maoshan_Wanderer 's beautiful experience with his guide’s approval. Still filled with such awe over this field!

15 Likes

Me too! Love Blueprint. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I’m not @MonkeyOwl but I’m going to guess they were meaning not to loop BoL, because of how some people were reporting upthread some detoxing they were experiencing when they first started playing the BoL field.

2 Likes

I bought it today :) !

22 Likes

Excellent! Best buy of your life! :wink:

19 Likes

Would BOL reverse the changes made by subliminals? and how about the get taller from sapien since the field is supposed to return to the blueprint and if my blue print is not the physical changes I made then it would reverse them, atleast from my understanding from the description.

3 Likes

Blue Print is the perfect first ever state. Perfect as in without damages, negative interference etc, not changes youve made along the way, by your choice, in a positive light. And that just talking about that part you are asking because this actually goes way back like when nothing of you had ever existed the very first time.

Its not reversing you to where you were what? A fetus? Start dust? Lol no.

15 Likes

Hey, for those who have purchased blueprint of life, how has it helped you and what changes have you noticed?

Lol you gotta go all the way up and read the whole thread, thre are many testimonies and experiences shared some of them in very detail or repeatedly mentioned :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

This was the 1000th post in this thread :point_up_2::slightly_smiling_face::tada:

7 Likes

Adventurers !!! :handshake:

Lets get blueprinted!! …

Its the tool , the piece that fits into everything .
:this is my innvitation to you :cupid: , if you didint tried yet this tool .

It may be the signal for you to use it , the call.

Its the most powerfull yet less understood for me Haha .

:ship: :desert_island:

26 Likes

:point_up: :wink:

18 Likes

Its absolutely beautiful! It’s like the field got a consciousness of its own. Does the consciousness stay with us after listening ,because I feel like it does ? It’s literally like theres another energy in the room very close to me. But it feels absolutely wonderful.

21 Likes

I can highly resonate with these comments… Most powerful, least understood… The only thing i can come up with is that this field has some fundamental universal truth in it, sth that everyone can sense yet the ego will try to suppress, I’m not sure really. It’s a perplexing field, magnificent, it’s importance seems embedded in it like a code, it’s a very curious field. I agree that this does feel like another energy entering the room, lingering for a while. Perhaps it is a morphic time crystal?

17 Likes

I dont know the only thing I can think of is unconditional love.

First I thought it’s my higher self that I feel . But now I think its the consciousness of the field …this is more than a smart field ,this is mastery.
It reminds me of the love I feel from the pleiadians or arcturians.
If this is really the consciousness from the field I feel , I salute you captain, this is some next level stuff. To design this you must be master of your craft. Much respect.

19 Likes

I can resonate with you guys, totally. I have this field since a few months… Never made a review because I feel words can’t make him justice.
Impossible to describe. When I first listened I started crying copiously. Just like I felt home whatever that might be…

17 Likes

I think its important to leave a review. I also dont necessarily want to . But I remember not having this field beeing pretty confused about what this field is and what it does .its hard to grasp. So by reviewing we can paint the picture of what it does a little bit better and help others understand this field :)

Of course its your decision , I just think everybody should have this :)

8 Likes

Yes. I understand your point perfectly :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes