The Blueprint of Life

I love how people say this field is impossible to describe yet so intimately familiar… so true.

I have done a huge amount of clearing with this field, and a kind of baseline has been established. A deep sense of who I truly am, and the painful realisation of everything past and present that is out of alignment with that… which this field gracefully works on also.

Im finding now that this baseline of “me” has occurred, and is stabilising… it’s starting to go beyond. Beyond me. Beyond my understanding and concepts of myself

19 Likes

I felt that too. Perfectly put.

11 Likes

:grey_question: :question:____________________:mushroom::fallen_leaf: :sunflower: :ice_cube: :star:

13 Likes

Yes I cried too. Remember this feeling of pure connection to the source. Will never forget it. Blueprint was released at a time in my life when I needed it the most without knowing it. I mean who could predict such a thing?
But I’ve learned through life that the most important things often comes unexpected, not asked for, but when it comes… it is so obviously right. :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

It does feel right,just like it should be . like a template of things , like a… blueprint . The name makes a lot of sense actually :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Def understand this field. I can write pages and pages about it. But it will never convey the experience of it :crystal_ball:

3 Likes

I had the same experience at first and it was so hard on me I stopped using it for about a month before I began again. It was bringing so much to the surface so fast. That violin was so haunting. So grateful for it though.

10 Likes

I’ve been considering dropping all fields for a while except BOL and Astral Primer but play them both for hours on loop. BOL half the day, Astral Primer in evening and night. I want to experience it by itself and loop it more than 5x (that’s the max I think I’ve done). Then I want to dedicate the rest of my time and energy body to the Astral Primer.

7 Likes

What is your aim or goal doing this?

Legit curious

2 Likes

To get better and purer experience of the BOL and Astral Primer without my energy body having to process anything else.

You’ve never used less fields or a field by itself to get the pure/purer experience of it?

2 Likes

Oh so the reasons are isolated from one another.

I get it now.

2 Likes

Ohh yeah the Astral Primer combo with the BOL mean nothing together if that’s what you were thinking. Just 2 fields I want a purer experience of.

2 Likes

Good luck and I’d like to hear your reflections.
When I first got it, I think I did about 48 hours straight then multiple hours for the next week or so. Very few other fields… it’s a very deep dive.
In some ways I couldn’t help it though :laughing: the field and the violins just sucked me right into the vortex

9 Likes

Wowwww that’s gangster!! You must have had an experience and a half man. I’m inspired!

I know what you mean. 5x is a lot for me but that’s about how much I play it when I feel sucked in by it! My daily average is 3x.

3 Likes

Blueprint + Plasma Protocol 2 Last night, my gastrointestinal tract is constantly moving, and my digestive function is improving, and my detoxification feeling is very strong.

Maybe I also added myth :blush:

20 Likes

Plz do share whenever you feel called to

7 Likes

Any additions on my BoL-detox fields list ?
I’m on day 3 and the detox hit me hard today : diarrhea, headache, weakness, tiredness, etc…

So far I have :

• chi / jing
  • salt cleanse
  • kidney
  • liver
  • lymphatic system
  • sinus drainage
  • pleurisy
  • stomach + intestinal healing
  • smart stem cells
  • mana circuits
  • emotional release
  • cruciable
5 Likes

I found politics of the body helped me. It was a big process, I really just had to surrender.

6 Likes

Politics of the body will send me straight into the next round of detox :joy: I’ve done that before…
maybe only the third track of it would be best in my case (blanking on the name right now)

4 Likes

Add The Bushman Medicine! I find myself recommending this field anytime anyone asks about anything. :joy: it has such a wide array of applications.

10 Likes