The Blueprint of Life

:grimacing:

Im strong and ready for detoxes but tbh i would have never approached it that hard all at once.

Well you seem to like going hard core then add the audios from the course too hahaha :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

I agree or the 5 elements :heart_eyes: pair beautifully with BoL

Now this is a perfect AND harmonious approach to target all at once @Alexander

3 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

These audios aren’t there to induce a detox , I use them to help my detox. When you increase liver ,kidney ,lymphatic system health etc, that’s most likely going to decrease the detox symptoms. Nothing hardcore about it .
On the other hand I took a week of because I had already anticipated detoxing, so I want to get the worst out of the way in that week. Because I’m not sure if I’d be able to work like that.

3 Likes

Bushman I forgot to list ,but I’ve listened to it today. it’s good to shake things of …quite literally.

I’ll add the 5 elelements too :ok_hand::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Can this also help on an emotional level, such as releasing anger?

9 Likes

Absolutely!

12 Likes

My 2nd day listening to this field two times in the Morning, throughout the day I’ve experienced a strong pressure in the center of my head like work is being done in that area.

Does anyone know what this means and has anyone who uses this had the same experience?

5 Likes

Perhaps…:wink:

Any thoughts, feelings or insights of any kind? Even stuff not related to your head?

4 Likes

Not really any insights / thoughts yet, after I listen I feel much more aware and centered. Just felt a strong pressure inside my head like throbbing / tingling straight after listening throughout the day. I listened 10am in the morning and it’s 9pm rn. Hopefully it’s a positive thing being done

3 Likes

Excellent! Typical Blueprint effect.

Sounds like something is getting activated. Exciting!

It is!

13 Likes

I’ve had a strong pain an my lateral side of my scull . I think it was related to dehydration and physical detox.
It seems to be over now though. I only had the detox on day 3. Today is day 5 and I didnt have any noticable detox reaction anymore :)

5 Likes

I just bought this ‘Must Have’ audio with the Flash Sale! Thank you @Dreamweaver for your generous discount.

Teespring has no library ( ala gumroad ), so I’m uploading this to my google drive for back-up just in case.

10 Likes

Already the wisdom is pouring in to you! (Good idea.)

3 Likes

There is life before Blueprint of Life and there is life after Blueprint of Life. Enjoy the journey!

17 Likes

so cryptic I love it lol

Today is the 7th day of blueprint for me . Time for a minor review . I wanted to do an all including review of what this does ,but I just couldn’t. I should have done it on day 1 or 2 , where it was still fresh or maybe I’ll do it at a much later point . Now I’m kind of in between so I’m just sharing some notes tha I made this last week . You can ask me if you want more info on something.
Also shout out to @Fender_Cad and @_OM ,you were so perplexed that I didnt have this field ,that I started looking into it more.

:)

1st day

Slight tears
Feeling more open heart
Mucus in throat
Different thoughts

2nd
It’s a consciousness the field has it’s own consciousness I’m pretty sure!

I feel like there’s a small flame in the center of my heart ,where it was dark before . Very soft.

Field is Somewhat directable

Strong release , shaking things off

Cracking in ears , there’s a bit of cracking in my ears which happens when something happens with my sinuses . I have long term sonus blroblems so maybe it’ll do something there !

More affectionate for children.
Feeling more social

3rd day
Face looks better younger
Diarrhea, headache , weakness

4th day
Morning euphoric
Less detox
Feeling better about myself
Feeling more open

5th day
Dreaming a lot , often about age of 21

Feeling clear and clean
No detox anymore

More open for relationship
Glow, charisma , people stare more
Can walk longer ,no joint pain
Find nature more beautiful ,appreciating

6th day
More motivated to clean , wash , go out , active , do things

7th
More confidence, aura/ glow
Better mood
Less anxiety

Always post GIF after review! Super important…

41 Likes

:100: :+1:

19 Likes

Lol yes we seem to need them more and more since words are never enough to describe what we feel x

And congratulations

13 Likes

It’s been stated so many times :thinking:

14 Likes