The Blueprint of Life

Yes that’s when I had a feeling that I need to live life differently.
It wasn’t nice because I had to look at a lot of things that I ignored before. I started getting bad anxiety, which I didnt understand back then . But I moved out from home , broke up with my girlfriend , quit university and went to asia for a few months. All in the span of like 6 months, so there was quite lot going on during that time .

14 Likes

So Blueprint makes you remember a time when you had to get back on track with your true self…
Wonderful! Almost makes me wanna cry, haha!

Love Blueprint. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Yes ! I also remember a lot of embarrassing or painful situations. But more in a detox way I feel. Or at least in a different way than before.

This kind of reminds me of LSDs effects in a way…
@IAmJonathan did you ever try to mix them?

9 Likes

Oh yeah for sure. Changes will happen gradually. I was just saying imagine 10 years from now the before and after comparison of ourselves from when we first started the field. Changes could be major.

10 Likes

For someone who has never used Blueprint of Life and Plasma Protocol, is it a good idea to start using them at the same time? Let’s assume the goal is perfect health of the physical body.

2 Likes

I’ve played this audio at least 3 times every single day almost since the time its been released. Some days i’ll go at it for a lot longer, sometimes the entire day. Whenever I deeply meditate with it I feel that the spiritual and consciousness gains are so much more dramatic and palpable than passive listening. The key for me is specifically paying attention to the violin strings.

I don’t know how the Captain does it, but man, a couple of times I experienced the full body orgasm state for a decent amount of time while losing myself to the violin strings. My third eye and heart area experienced tremendous heat and pressure, same with my spine. I wasn’t able to maintain it and I still very much have trouble reaching whatever state that was, but I know i’ve progressed dramatically when I look back to where I was. My ability to concentrate has dramatically increased, allowing me to enter a state of true meditation in an increasingly shorter time frame. Of course, I have to mention that i’ve been wearing Divine Balance for close to a year in conjunction with the Ascension tag that I got about 5 months ago. I’ve also played Light of Savitur daily almost since its release date as well, and sometimes I spam it for long periods of time, reciting the mantra while concentrating on the flutes until my throat starts hurting, lol. My reality has shifted quite dramatically during that time span, but I think I can attribute the majority of my spiritual gains to this field. Not to diminish how incredible both Divine Balance and Ascension are (I also wear the Pendant of the Magi 24/7, amongst others), but this baby really is the bee’s knees.

Though i’m not 100% certain it was this field that did it, one very noticeable physical alteration that occurred for me was a dramatic change to my voice. It is far deeper now than what it used to be. Not only that, when i talk I now can feel my whole chest area and heart chakra and throat chakra vibrating. It seems to lend incredible power to whatever I say. It is a very distinct feeling that I can’t recall having experienced prior to using BoL. Even folks at work noticed the change and were quite surprised. They’d bust my balls and say, “Hey man, did your balls just drop or something?” :rofl: :rofl: The change was obvious. My family also noticed this change. What is even more evident was when I got the Ace of Cups NFT, had it printed and laminated and started using it as a mandala - my voice changed once again, getting even deeper and my chest + throat area vibrating even more intensely than before anytime I speak.

37 Likes

I don’t see a problem with it.

1 Like

Tell us about the present physical health and energetic strength of that “someone.” (That’s helpful information for us to know before advising you.)

1 Like

Generally healthy. No major illnesses. Skin sensitivity, bowel irregularities, chronic muscle aches and pains being the main imbalances.

Energetic strength, not sure how to quantify this. Very likely has some chakra blockages (sacral, solar plexus, throat) and meridian blockages.

Looks like they will benefit most from introducing fields like Salt Cleanse, Chakra fields, and Mana circuits. Direct physical fields like autoimmune, accuautomation, and intestinal fields will also be of good help all the while you keep up with blueprint and plasma. A pair up always rounds up to be so beneficial; builds the whole :)

4 Likes

I could’ve phrased that “energetic strength” better, but I was meaning how do “they” (or “you,” if it’s you) handle these fields, in general?

In general, BoL and PP are a fine combination. But for some, they can be draining. In any event, those people who experienced a negative reaction with either products found they could just listen to a little bit of the products and build up their tolerance whilst benefitting from them.

1 Like

Yeah it’s me lmao.

If anything, I’m on the side of energy insensitive to these fields, even though I’ve had good results with many when I do a pre and post comparison.

Like someone people will listen to BOP or Astral Primer and have an out of body experience where they are sitting at a round table with Lao Tzu, Jesus, Buddha and Count of Saint Germain discussing life in 50,000AD.

I’ve never had anything like that before (not a complain, just stating my previous experiences).

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions.

Is it necessary to add physical fields when Plasma Protocol pretty much address every aspect of the physical body at some point in time? To me it seems redundant based on reading what PP does.

1 Like

lol… that’s funny… I think you can start thinking about the experiences that you have more than those you don’t. Not everyone experiences fields the same way, even if your experience is in your “integration” of the fields, it still counts :)

It’s still there ready for you to look at it :)

To answer your question: No it’s not necessary but it highly elevates the process.

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks.

Do you have a list of physical fields to consider for each stage of Plasma Protocol? There are so many possibilities even with just fields that help the nervous system.

1 Like

That’s interesting thanks for sharing, do you feel any different mentally e.g. habit, mindset

oh these excite me the most :D I’ve been really enjoying Nerve tissue repair, the new one. But it really depends on your case because some recommendations can be “too specific” while some others can be too general for your body needs.

I would however highly recommend you add the Hepatocyte Growth factor, the one for the inflammation/liver + brain and a lot of other health functions and benefits. So it’s one component that affects everything and all aspects of Plasma Combo.

All stages are interconnected, so is your body so always keep that in your mind.

Keep a general approach of: Flush all the bad stuff out, help the body in the process, and supplement with good aiding stuff. And induce it all with the health rebuilding goodies :)

Lymphatic effusion, Enhanced Alcohol Processor, Induced Hepatocyte, Plasma Brain of Youth, Acetylcholine are supplemental fields that come to my mind now.

alongside the other fields above.

And DNA repair with autoimmune, some Fa jing gong right before plasma too :)

9 Likes

Me too! I use this almost every day. Just for robust nervous system health. It makes it easier to tolerate more fields too.

4 Likes

I got you pa, last night was the first night of looping overnight, ill try to aim for 12 hours a day :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Cause more is obviously better… :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

13 Likes