The Blueprint of Life

Off-topic but I wish my parents were like yours! They’d die laughing if I said anything like that.

4 Likes

When I listen to this before sleep around twice, I don’t get deep sleep I feel like my sleep is very light and I feel awake, is there a reason for this?

There are different reactions to this and other audios, its normal.

For some it keeps them awake and energize them
For others it puts them to sleep

Its just how your body and mind are reacting to it.

Believe in the process, usually the first reaction subside and you get accustomed, in a few days but if not, then switch to play it in the morning and see if any difference.

4 Likes

I know I know it

Hi guys , Torsion right before Blueprint or right after ? And why before or after ? As in the rationale of placing it with regards to Blueprint of Life and how it would complement the Blueprint journey in either case . Looking forward for all your opinions , thanks :blush:

Hello Friend,
How many times did you listen to it & how many days did it take for the results?

1 Like

The first time i buy i listening for 1 h And after the first listen I feel weird ,so result from this audio ,is fast ,but this audio do Alot of things in you That you can’t díscribe ,also don’t over use like I did if you are new to this or don’t have been clearing things from.ypur bean daily

5 Likes

Might have pushed it a bit too much there, champ. :slight_smile: I am only on one time through after a few months with it. Everyone is different, of course, but this field is STRONG!!!

And yes, a lot is happening!

6 Likes

Another one who has ignored all the reports of detox above.

4 Likes

I just really need that heavy detoxing that time

4 Likes

You know best what you need (though, when answering others’ questions, you might remind them that you took the hard route and the potential pitfalls that await them).

6 Likes

Thanks for the clarification,i fix it :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello Friend;

I just wanted to know his experience it is true it causes heavy detox & it also helps with water retention
I want use it for my daughter she is having mental issues because of narcissist mother

1 Like

Of course and well you should want to know about this field. I wasn’t interfering with you asking your questions. I wanted to make sure you got the most helpful information so that you can have a helpful experience with this beneficial field.

Please go gently with this field with your daughter. There’s no need for anyone to have a rough ride with this field, unless they choose to do so (like our friend did). We can all benefit from this field and we’ve had enough friends share enough of their experiences, so that we can know how to tailor our own use of this field without the detoxing that our pioneering friends experienced.

Detoxing (or “feeling” the field) are NOT necessary for this field to work. No one’s doing anything inappropriate if they choose to use the field in a way that creates a detox for them. But there are easier, more comfortable ways of getting the benefits from this field. I want you (and your family) to know about those easier, more comfortable ways. And so I chimed in.

It sounds like your daughter has enough to deal with without being subjected to a detox (“heavy” or otherwise). Set her up for success and for a comfortable ride with this field. It is possible.

11 Likes

Is this only available to buy from the link above as I can’t find it on Gumroad and I was hoping to buy it in the sale :smiley:

Yes. Unfortunately, not all paid audio fields are available on Gumroad. Some (like this one) are only available on teespring. (which is why I am waiting for a teespring flash sale :smiling_imp: )

3 Likes

Oh I see thank you for your reply :slight_smile:
I wonder why they are not all sold from the same platform :thinking:
I really like using the gumroad app to play them.

I shall also eagerly await a teespring sale :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Try if any coupon works for you Teespring Coupon Codes 2021 (30% discount) - November Promo Codes

2 Likes

Thanks for the link.
@SammyG and/or @Dreamweaver : are these coupons legal?

Test the code at checkout. If it’s legit, it’ll work.

2 Likes