The Blueprint of Life

I figured as much with the price being vastly different. Seemed too good to be true. Well hopefully a cease and desist email or letter works if you’re pursuing it further. Looks like they have a DMCA form you can fill out https://salalearn.com/dmca-form I will not be purchasing through that avenue for sure.
Thanks for the reply.

2 Likes

You think us members can also fill out that form but just as an attestement that it is a product of Sapien Medicine’s?

3 Likes

I clicked on it with a similar thought but no it looked like only for agent or the person himself

2 Likes

It looks like it’s 1mb smaller than the legitimate version.

1 Like

Just looks like it’s an infringement form, we can all fill it out. It’s 2am in Scotland and I cannot sleep one fucking wink tonight, so now that I’m done crying about that ima fill this in before I search the forum for deep sleep audios, which I have never ever needed before
Edit: sleep deprivation make me dum dum, me no can fill in form, you right only for agent. Bum.

3 Likes

Omg haha yes it seemed like this for me at first as well!! But then I saw all the agent and signing stuff im like Ahh yepp that’s for Dream and Sammy!

But hey, I hope you feel better throughout your night, listen to some Deep brain magnetic stimulation and Theanine, always my first YouTube choices and always at the top of my night stack!

Feel better:))) :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks love. Something strange is going on with me tonight, or this wee early morning now. Nothing is working. My heart feels like it would like to leave my chest and my legs are wanting to run away without me. My five year old will be up in around 3 hours, hardly seems worth trying to sleep now. What’s the bet I’ll finally drift off 5 minutes before he wakes up? Also every bad or scary scene from a movie or thought I could ever think or snippet from a true crime YouTube I’ve watched are all making a grim procession in my mind. It’s bizarre.

2 Likes

You know, last night before I sleep I had this thing where everything I never wanted to see before just appeared before my eyes. It took me some time to fall asleep for sure, but you know what? I slept very safe and sound! (and even almost missed out on some super important stuff :D)

What do you feel like it would take your mind off what it is bringing to you now? Do you feel like you want some Clearing fields? Bhooted bhoots? Crucible of Mental Space?

I have a strong pull to recommend you Pain Control for now as a first step, Microkinesittherapist
or Bushman Medicine, and something internal like Multiple Sceloris or Parkinson’s Help (I use these for more than what they suggest!) And Blessings for Hearth and Home.

I’d really suggest the first and last fields specifically.

I hope you are able to get some sleep soon enough and that you wake up in the morning all rested and well. :heart:

3 Likes

Thats a bad system for a market where u can just post anythink without really verfiying if the item is yours. Dont markets like this usally let anyone claim it down (the product) for like 10 days just incase its a copy cat then right after the both parties will have to talk to prove whos right?

2 Likes

Yes Mr Inspector, that is true :D

1 Like

Aaah, I had forgotten the most important thing: Breathing. Was panicking more and more because I am not the one who decides when I get up, my son is, and I hate not being able to properly engage with him. And I was so shocked and appalled I couldn’t sleep (mostly because I’ve just been ill for two days) and upset about a random occurrence of very bad restless leg (probably from being ill) and worried about not being fully able to wake up for my kid that I forgot to breathe! Tried one last time and breathing did it. But no, not tested. But better than walking dead. Thanks so much for your lovely suggestions, I will keep them as my reserves next time breathing doesn’t do it on its own.

This would be a great concept to send out to the collective consciousness. A field that acts like love gravitron but with the blueprint flower of life. This could be focused healing on the planet itself and all of the life on it.

The Blueprint of Gaia

11 Likes

A gem that is good to loop :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

If I am hearing some of the BoL off-key, does that mean my original download was corrupt, or is there something wrong with my hearing? Sometimes the just off-key by a tad can be quite disrupting. I love 1/4 tone asian music, so I don’t think that’s it.

1 Like

It probably has more to do with your device, either your speakers/headphones and/or the device that has the software that plays your music. Lags (“latency,” in geek speak) in Bluetooth transmission or in processing the file (because maybe your system is being overwhelmed by having too many windows, apps, processes running) can be common, particularly on older or “budget” systems.

Try closing apps, windows etc. or using wired speakers, if possible.

One way to tell if the file is corrupted is to notice if it happens in the same spot in the playback. A “corruption” won’t move around.

Another way is to play the original file (presumably, you have a backup) along with the “corrupted” file (ideally on an app that displays waveforms, like Audacity) and compare them.

3 Likes

What it means

Sometimes I hear things out of key when I’m sick or have a lot of sinus pressure. Not sure if you’re sick but just letting you know

2 Likes

I will check the original file, but it has happened on my phone and on my pc.

1 Like

Hello @SammyG , I’m thinking of getting this field for my fiance and I. Is it okay to share this field between the two of us if we’re not yet married nor are we related by blood? I’ve been reading the forum for this particular field but have yet to find the answer. Thanks

9 Likes

welcome group 1

5 Likes