The Blueprint of Life

I think that should be fine

25 Likes

Thatā€™s a relief! Thank you Miste Sapien :pray:t2: :pray:t2:

5 Likes

i can honestly say that after a month of daily listening to BoL I have no idea what it does.

Iā€™ve read this thread from top to bottom and it seems as if other peoples experiences are far more incredible and rewarding than what iā€™ve experienced. The only thing I have noticed is that I say pardon instead of what when I donā€™t hear someone say something, other than that there hasnā€™t been any change and the small peaceful feeling I get from the field doesnā€™t last very long.

This field seems to have a very in depth thread about it so I hope someone would be able to provide me with some help or suggestions as to what they think is happening or what I could do to change this. I dislike putting out something that seems to be negative on such a highly reviewed product but I am a bit upset in regards to what I have experienced from this.

Anything is appreciated, Thank you.

10 Likes

Usually we are our own worst critics. Unless we see a dramatic change itā€™s hard to steer our attentions.
But blueprint works at the cellular level.
There are trillions of cells, that we are naturally unaware of.
So, just like those cells are silent, so is the way this works.
Consistency is key and more importantly no expectations.

If it helps:
Iā€™ve used this for 8 months, several times a day. I still await, like you, too. But no expectations- itā€™s already working whether I am aware or not).

Also. No you are not being negative, this kinda product is one of those things where there is quite literally no where else to ask for help or guidance- so Itā€™s fine. Iā€™m glad you did, we are here to help my good sir

Tips: Ego dissolution prior to this can help enhance as It lowers the ego so can ā€œopenā€ your awareness
or Vibration of Trancendence (ego dissolution intensified) prior
and / or KQ Crystal along with Danburite prior

Edit:
Actually conceptual realizations beforehand might be a good idea in your case.

7 Likes

Can we get results similar to this with the free field Flower of life without the negentropy part?

2 Likes

I have similar feelings. Been using daily for almost 2 months, several times a day and have felt as if it just wasnā€™t working after the initial burst of feeling.

But this is what my gut feeling is and so I continue to use it. I think I would give it at least a year and just observe any changes as I go without expecting anything in particular. It will work deeply in the body and our minds may want things t change that our inner nature doesnā€™t find a priority in.

4 Likes

Looping this field right now after I finished the Alchemical Zircon like Luna suggested. I feel the energy stronger. I sense it doing something to my being.

3 Likes

:+1:t5: nice one , how many loops are you doing for both at a go ?

2 Likes

I looped the Zircon one two times, today I decided to listen to The Blueprint of Life for a hour.

3 Likes

Aight thanks man , so how isit been so far ?

1 Like

Itā€™s been alright, so far I canā€™t really say what The Blueprint has done, I just feel sensations going thru my body when I listen. I think itā€™s doing repair on me, I just canā€™t pinpoint what right now.

3 Likes

So glad to hear bro , wishing all the benefits that this will bring you :+1:t5:. Looking forward for your upcoming reviews as well :blush:

1 Like

Thank you bro. Appreciate it, much love.

1 Like

Guys, you and @Hero-King and whoever else that cant pint point exactly what its doing. you can work with it also like this: (my suggestions not that its how it should be done)

1- make a list of things you have 1st priority to heal (physically, mentally, emotionally, etherically, lineage etc)

You can then choose one or 2 fields related to that thing you want to heal. For instance your brain. So choose one for the brain and play it x 2 after BoL and then one distributer (like the ones i mentioned here:
How to Create Great Stacks )

That way the healing will happen much faster and more harmoniously and in a negentropic/ reverse way to the perfect optimum state ever)

2- you dont know what you need or want to heal then:
Play BoL and then either one of these:

Elemental Alchemical Ability: New Release

The Reiki Smart Field

The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

The Crucible of Stored Trauma: New Release

These fields can heal anything to a very deep level but being Smart fields they would know where to go heal first, they can do that on their own tho, but again combining them with BoL the healing is accelerated in a smart high way, and better yet expanding to other level.

For instanceā€¦ one of the mentioned above starts healing the liver. Good. But then with BoL will heal all that being sick from the liver was affected as a consequence or reverse the root that eventually got the liver sickā€¦ lets say drugsā€¦ after or while healing the liver through elemental alchemy (to mention one) BoL will push further to heal other things drugs damaged, and then the emotional and mental situations that triggered you to consume drugs in the first place.

See why is so powerful?

On its own it achieves thisā€¦ but it takes a while because it goes like scanning every single thing in you.

When you combine with other fields (specially smart ones) then becomes a bomb of goodness that blasts even faster and with specific targets first.

And thenā€¦

It keeps unfolding and expanding through the you that is beyond here or that was here ;)

16 Likes

Thank again for the tips!. I been thinking about the elemental alchemy one, Iā€™m gonna try to purchase that one soon.

5 Likes

Thanks @anon51280824 ! Thatā€™s pretty awesome help , am gonna see and reshuffle my stack .

3 Likes

@anon51280824 Would that mean not to use plasma if your using Blueprint?

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes exactly. No need

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if this has been discussed yet but this field is, imo, crucial right now, because a lot of people have damaged DNA right now. This field is very important, donā€™t underestimate it. I will use it daily for a while

10 Likes

ya this with with DNA Repair, and dont forget the Astaxanthin Audioā€¦built esp for risks of DNA damageā€¦

4 Likes