The Blueprint of Life

After 1.5 months of washout, I started listening to field(s) again. This is the only one I am listening to in a meditative state for 3 loops.

It puts me in a very relaxed state. probably alpha in terms of brainwaves.

5 Likes

Any major difference between BOL and DNA repair system?

Anyone noticed anything? because it seems im not getting what i usually get with DNA repair system, they both deals with genetics right?

1 Like

To me its just that BoL covers and does many many other things, so you feel it working on DNA but at a speed of working on a lot and the rhythm along with all the other elements, while DNA alone feels stronger and faster working on repairing it because its the main focus.

Thats my experience.

How do i notice that?

I literally feel DNA field vibrating and working on my DNA alone

BoL feels like a vacuum sucking up all that doesnt work or spinning it in a reversing way. All in me at all levels at the same time.

If i combine it with specific targets then i feel like a pathway to first work on that but it still works secondarily in all other things.

If you are looking for an even faster or expanding that clearing/ healing/ changing through lineage or other planes, dimensions, livesā€¦ then combine them.

BoL first then DNA.

Its the most powerful combo.

If its something strong you want to change that you are well aware its there id would even throw in the mix, crucible of stored trauma and crucible of the past.

As far as i remember, it was said in the DNA thread it only works on the issues after being born. But BoL can go beyond anything.

13 Likes

I do this every single day.
We cross paths again.

8 Likes

:facepunch::muscle:

5 Likes

thats cool. But how u feel ur DNA? Does ur blood like shake?

1 Like

Yeah, like ignited, lighted up then up and down vibrating, rising up, swirling.

2 Likes

Luna u know when u post them Gifs like this

I always thought that u didnt actually feel like and that u were over exaggerating but I was meditating with chorin and I felt like this lol. But it was black not all theres cool colours. Kinda of cool not going to lie.
(Had BOLife in the background)

3 Likes

Haha thanks for your honesty.

I know probably majority even think the same and im ok with that :slight_smile: i share so others believe anything is possible when we are commited and consistent and more important fully open to receive and learn. But at the end of the day its what each one feels what matters. Because everybody is a different world. (And i dont even share everything ha!)

When i post gifs i trully feel them as what they show.

Sometimes i take a while looking for the right ones until i am like ā€œthis one! Yes, this is how it feelsā€

I am super happy you are feeling new things, you are a committed person with your growth i can tell, keep it up and youll be amazed at the magic all this brings to your life. And i say magic not as fantasy, more like the reality not everybody acceptsā€¦ but once you doā€¦ :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Not to derail further this thread.

But as you become more energy sensitiveā€¦ thats not just like feeling more the fields lol

Its literally FEELING MORE EVERYTHING

so the emotions as well, also as the energy expands, the awareness of surroundings expands too, so your perception of things grows and how you accept them or work with them or reject them.

Always use higherself and ego dissolution

Also as you evolve spirituality add love fields, like plasma flower, love graviton, unconditional love, angelic vibrations etc. Keep an eye on kindness and compassion growing with you because it aint pretty out there when we take the veil off, so that way you dont fall into a spiritual ego trap, create resistance etc, there is when the real show starts.

12 Likes

I gonna start listen to this again ,but is this reverse subliminal or male beauty fields result ,cuz i use some male beauty and i love how i becoming

1 Like

Explain more please?

2 Likes

I read somewhere that this potentialy make you like you were a new born baby with divine blueprint buti think it may reverse the desire result from sub or male beauty fields

3 Likes

No.

The reversing, unfolding of ever new creation happens at celular level and beyond (astral body, etc)

If it was how you suggested then we would be going back to looking like a fetus haha

Looking prettier or with a bigger jaw does not mean something is wrong.

BoL corrects what is wrong what is not properly functioning as it should be byā€¦ uhm the perfect blue print.

11 Likes

What if the blueprint have been altered by subs, does the blueprint return to its original state. Or its stays with altered one but with corrected errors?

The DNA repair system has reversed subs effect physically in which elevated my mood.

The BoL has brought the subs into effect again which has brought the bad mood again.

Which is why i questioned major difference between the 2 fields.

Using both i think it will be like + -. I know a part of detox of BoL is that it bring what even hidden to surface and detox from there. I only see that im changing to what i was before. Using BoL for a week now

1 Like

Hmmm i think its a normal process that will change after to reverse to pefect original state.

For example lets say you were angry moody person before.

Then you use subs to change that.

It happens, subs actually changed you.

Now you use BoL and its taking you back to who you were before subsā€¦ an angry moody person, okā€¦

thats not your perfect state, or any ones, maybe as far as you remember youve been like that. Still its not the perfect original state.
So what happened is that BoL went reversing, and in doing so it came by your past before subs, which means, subs didnt actually change the root of your anger. It erased the commands in your subconscious to be in stste of anger. In a way, the change was shallow, and perhaps it can work for a good while, until a bigger issue and circumstances show up in your lifeā€¦ 100% sure anger will surface again and maybe worse because the root got fueled again.

The subs would work as long as you encounter the same or similar situation the commanded were changed from.

So thats why when BoL passes by the changes brought by the subs they get swept away, not because they dont work, but because they didnt actually weed out the roots of the anger.

BoL does. The process is still going on, it hasnā€™t reached completion.

Now, if you use a sub to grow your eyelashes.

BoL is not gonna erase that. Why? Long eyelashes arent detrimental to your life. Now DNA maybe has encoded by genes that everybody in your family has short eyelashes. BoL and DNA repair what is damaged.
Only, but , If you think subs have changed the memory in the DNA as to have long eyelashesā€¦ then it wont erase that. Because in their memory that is not an error. If the subs did not change in the DNA that, then yeah chances are (but im not 100% sure) that the eylashes would go back to short.

But here is another trick that surfaces thenā€¦

BoL goes far back to the beginning of it all.

Imagine if in other lives past future, going on at the same time as this one, your eyelashes are actually long? :woman_shrugging: when is it going BOL to stop reversing to what?

See the difference?

I feel, that once we go through the full reversing healing process from BoL to its origin thenā€¦

We can accelerate and create what we want!

BoL is giving us back the pure raw material in us. You could then exactly do what all your lives, lineage, etc have done to you : SHAPE YOU. To who you are supposedly encrypted in this body in this timeline.

12 Likes

Can you explain more please. What is a ego trap and how does one create resistance expect for using fields

Iā€™m gonna be fasting for the next month so I think Iā€™ll start using this along with dna repair both 2x
So itā€™ll be like
BOL x2
DNA repair x2
Probably a grounding audio, unless I add more

11 Likes

Make it easier this year,

Photosynthesis
Sun gazer
Hungar inhibitor :hugs:

12 Likes

Gonna add thosešŸ’„

4 Likes