The Blueprint of Life

Taking advantage of the NFT submission upgrade to bump this one.
I guess a lot of us agree that the Blueprint of Life is worth as much as any of the big NFT out there, and available to anyone with the means.

I had personally forgotten to use it for months, and the day after I acquired the Higher Self NFT it strongly went back to the top of my daily stack.

Whatever your goals, this is one of the safest investment you could make around here :slight_smile:

(In doubt, make sure to review the summary of the thread ā†’ ā€œsummarizeā€ button between the first and second post)

21 Likes

I sure agree that it is a valuable field. I know Iā€™m still learning how extensive this field is.

I did not know this trick. Thank you!

5 Likes

If you donā€™t mind, could you elaborate a little more? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not really, because Iā€™m still learning. :wink:

What Iā€™m still learning is that it seems to me that there isnā€™t a topic in my life that this field canā€™t help. (I know, double negativeā€“ewwww :frowning: )

3 Likes

:laughing:

Thank you though, I enjoy reading everybodyā€™s personal insights here, big or small. Always make a thread more fun to read through!

3 Likes

what is the purpose of this field?

1 Like

Have you read the thread? There are several discussions above.

4 Likes

itā€™s called blueprint of life. So obviously,

it takes all the compounds sought within cookies, replicating them at the cellular level, which in turn, allows for the inevitable death of your original cells so you can officially mutate into:
the cooookie monster

13 Likes

the equivalent of the Time Stone in our universe

1 Like

I think I need help, or I should say Iā€™d like to know what is going on with me with this audio. Something isnā€™t quite right, it seemsā€¦
I purchased this audio during Easter sale (of course I read each comment and post in this thread!) and have been listening once daily since then
Sapien audio works too much for me, so I always try to use minimum.
I said something isnā€™t quite right, I mean, well, each time I use, I feel pain in, I think muscle, like thighs, forearms, neck, upper back
And it seems Iā€™m losing muscleā€¦?? My arms and thighs becoming thinner
You may say Iā€™m losing fat, but Iā€™m the skinniest person in the world, donā€™t have fat to lose LOL
Well, somehow Iā€™m losing strength from my limbs
Speaking of muscle, heart is muscle too, and I feel my chest area kinda tight, not pumping properly??? I donā€™t know how to describe but my point, it seems my body parts where muscle supposed to be painful and losing strengthā€¦
I hope this makes sense to whoever read this.

Other than that, my body figure (bone) is more aligned, my face wrinkle reduced, which is good. For mental change, well I have one of those days who becomes so mentally down, but try to hang in OK. For example, though I feel something might be wrong with me, Iā€™m not in panic (I used to be in panic a lot though) and am calmly writing this hoping to know what is going on, which is a big progress to me.

Anyone has any comments?
Has experienced similar thing??
Since I feel tight in my chest (heart), itā€™s kinda scary, but Iā€™m not dying, but feel very weird in my chest to be honest, and my whole body losing strength.

Your input appreciated. Thank you so much

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG
Iā€™m only listening to this once daily for only a few weeks, but change is amazing in many ways. I hope not to discontinue although something seems to be not right with my conditionā€¦ your input is appreciated if any

1 Like

Sounds like its actually working
For those in need of healing, itā€™s very possible to feel physical side effect; your removing the ā€œgunkā€.
Remember this is an intense field and its possible your energetic body isnt acclimated to it. Itā€™s like you mention in your first sentence (from the quote above) Give it time.
If itā€™s too much for you, give it a break and go back to it.
But let me reassure you nothing negative results from Sapient related let alone this.

Listen to heart coherence.
Do you listen to schuman resonance after?

1 Like

You donā€™t need to discontinue but maybe ease back from once a day weekly, to three times a week.
I mean to me, personally, if I were in your shoes:
Iā€™d pause listening to said audio for a solid week. Observe what happens to my body.

I recommend you get the ES course by them lol. If you could, do it for this upcoming week
Then after that week, check how you respond to
BoL again

1 Like

Thank you for your reply

Some people loop this audio for hours, which I can never do. LOL
Once daily is most I can do at this point.
I may reduce the use, like every other day, and listen to schuman resonance after this.

Each day, mental and physical condition is different with use of BOL
It has not been so bad by now, but I feel very weird this past few days

3 Likes

BTW, I forgot to mention that Iā€™m mid 50, way older than most of the people here, I guess. So before starting this audio, I read all the posts here, but because of my physical age, I thought I may experience something different, or something unusual

Is ES course is energy awakening course? Is this paid course?

1 Like

oh no youā€™re fine! I think actually a lot of people on here are around your age lol.
Yes, itā€™s the energy awakening course, and yes, itā€™s for purchase. Itā€™s really great!
I have it, havenā€™t used it yet but thatā€™s because I have no idea how I could survive one week without the audios lol. But if you can, (and I think in your case it really would be a good idea) you should
and if you want to know more about it, thereā€™s a subsection dedicated to the course on the forum :)
This is the link to it: https://enlightenedstates.com/product/energy-awakening-course-2/

(ā€œThe ā€˜Energy Awakening Courseā€™ will serve as the foundation through which you can expand your consciousness. Through this course, you will be able to open the doors of perception and begin to experience much more of what the world has to offer. At the same time, your elevated awareness of subtle energy, you will be able to influence your mind, body and reality in a wide variety of waysā€)

3 Likes

Does this field( Blueprint of life) help to gain a symmetrical body structure and symmetrical face?

4 Likes

if thatā€™s your blueprint then yes but there are audios for that lol

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been listening for a while and Iā€™ve found that my body structure is at the stage Iā€™m happy with

Body symmetry I canā€™t guarantee it, but there are free audios about symmetrical bodies

4 Likes

Hi everyone :slightly_smiling_face::pray::yellow_heart::sunny:!!!

To take full advantage of the BOL field, healing on all aspects, can I combine it with my Eternity redux pendant? Would the two be more effective together?

Or do I have to listen to BOL for a while until I feel completely well and add erernity redux to maintain improved healing?

When you listen to it do you have other energy fields (pendant and mandalas) with you?

2 Likes

Technically, you should be able to combine BoL with your tag, sure. And I can see how these two products would enhance one another. Nice idea!

I will remind you that there have been a lot of reports from forum friends of how each of these products alone were initially hard for them. I donā€™t know anything about your energy system, so you might want to go slow at first and see how it works for you.

ā€œHave toā€ is such a strong phrase, isnā€™t it? :wink:

But more to what youā€™re asking, Iā€™d say the goal here wouldnā€™t be so much as ā€œcompletely well,ā€ but more like playing your field until youā€™re sure itā€™s comfortable for you and youā€™re have a good and pleasing experience with it and then add your tag back in.

Sure. All the time. Pendants, tags, mandalas and audio. No prob.

2 Likes