The Blueprint of Life

been listening for a week now, this field is so profound.
its kind of impossible to put into words what this field is doing for me plus theres a lot of personal stuff

it iust feels like my destinies been changed idk. thank you Dream and the rest of the team im so grateful for everything

14 Likes

To test if it was correct, while I was in holiday, I stopped listening to this and focused on skyscraper and some other stuff. After I returned to home I found out that I grew taller. This was the first time I got results from that field. These were my experiences so far. To be sure I will continue like these and then reintroduce the field and compare .

7 Likes

The summarized user/review description (beneath) does probably do the field not justice, this since the effects are broad and differs based on your initial template and your past (which is the red line in the reviews). To dumb it down (based on user reviews): Due to any traumas, experiences and interference of our all day world, we have been shaped on our original template (letā€™s call it vanilla or pure purpose, hence template in life) to the persons we are today. The field possibly scans the body (reference to ā€œsmartā€ reference in the reviews) to remediate any issues or obstacles w.r.t. who were supposed to be or aim to be (i.e. your template or blueprint of your life) clearing out any garbage (emotional, physical, spiritual), to build upon that state and create a new you. Hence reference to the negentophy (restoring order and harmony) in an chaotic/entropic world. Some warnings ahead though:

• Detox Symptoms: Itā€™s essential to note that some users have experienced detox symptoms, both physical and emotional. This could be a sign that the field is stirring up old issues for resolution.
  • Challenges and Resistance: Some users have described a sense of resistance/anxiety/anger/fear or conflict while listening (i.e. different thoughts/conflicts or "feeling weird :slight_smile: "). This resistance may be related to the egoā€™s attempts to maintain the status quo.

Anyway here an attempt to summarize the range of effects:

1. Releasing Traumas: Some people describe feeling like they are undergoing a rebirth or a return to a perfect state. They believe that this field has the potential to erase traumas stored in the body, subconscious mind, and even past life traumas.
  2. Emotional Release: People have reported profound emotional releases, often accompanied by ears of joy and a sense of inner healing. They describe feelings of wholeness and freedom.
  3. Improved Sleep and Dreams: Some users have reported experiencing deep and restful sleep, as well as clear and meaningful dreams after listening to this field.
  4. Symbolic Dreams: There are reports of vivid and symbolic dreams, often involving people from the past or significant life events.
  5. Physical Sensations: Many individuals have noted physical sensations such as surges of energy, vibrations, and warmth throughout their bodies. Some even mention experiencing visualizations and flashes of imagery.
  6. Spiritual Alignment: The field seems to align individuals with a sense of purity and connection to a higher source or spiritual state. It is described as a powerful tool for spiritual growth and integration.
  7. Ego Dissolution: A few individuals mentioned that the field has the effect of separating them from their ego, which can be both profound and potentially unsettling.
  8. Self-Reflection and Transformation: Users report that the field acts as a mirror, prompting them to confront their insecurities and areas where personal growth is needed. It appears to facilitate self-reflection and a process of self-improvement.
  9. Clarity and Purpose: Users describe feeling a sense of clarity and purpose after using the field. They report knowing what they want to manifest or let go of, and they find it easier to take action towards their goals.
  10. Intellectual and Reading Abilities: Several users note improvements in their reading abilities, experiencing a deeper understanding of the material they read. This suggests an intellectual enhancement component to the field.
  11. Laughter and Joy: Users report bouts of laughter and increased joy while listening to the field. It seems to induce a sense of happiness and lightness.
  12. Calming Effect: Some users find the field has a calming effect, reducing anxiety and allowing for a quieter mind. It appears to enhance the ability to flow and let go of thoughts.
  13. Improved Perception: Users mention heightened perception of their surroundings and detail, suggesting an enhancement in sensory awareness.
  14. Tackling Addictions: One user mentions feeling the fieldā€™s influence in overcoming addiction to smoking, suggesting its potential to support individuals in breaking unhealthy habits.
  15. Physical Transformations: There are instances of physical changes reported, including improvements in eyesight, facial features, posture, skin softness, grey hair (for some), effect on period, stronger hips, better figure and potentially more. It seems to work on physical appearances and health issues as well.
  16. Increased Sensitivity: Several users mention heightened sensitivity to energy and the effects of other fields. This suggests that Blueprint of Life enhances oneā€™s awareness of subtle energies.
  17. Addictive Nature: Some users find the field addictive and have an overwhelming determination to keep listening to it. They describe the experience as transformative and engaging.
  18. Voice Changes: A few users note changes in their voice, with some experiencing a deeper and more resonant tone.
  19. Enhanced Psychic Abilities: There are indications that the field may enhance psychic abilities and facilitate information transfer on a psychic level.
  20. A Sense of Being Supported: Users feel a sense of support from the field and an acknowledgment that they are not alone in their journey.
  21. Resurfacing of Passions: Users have reported a revival of past interests and passions. This field may help you rediscover parts of yourself that you thought were lost.
  22. Long-Term Impact: Several users have expressed that this fieldā€™s effects are long-lasting and transformative. Itā€™s seen as a tool for profound personal growth.
  23. Social and Emotional Growth: Users have described enhanced social interactions, reduced social anxiety, and a return of passion and enthusiasm for life. This field appears to facilitate personal growth and self-expression.
  24. Joy and Vitality: An increase in joy and vitality has been mentioned by users. It appears to uplift and restore a sense of inner well-being.
  25. Enhanced Focus & Concentration: Some users reported enhanced focus and concentration.
  26. Enhanced Meditation: Many users have found that actively meditating while listening to Blueprint of Life amplifies its effects. They report experiencing heightened spiritual and consciousness gains, such as full-body sensations, heat, and pressure in the third eye and heart area. Some have even described profound states of meditation and deep concentration.
  27. Surprising Physical Pains and Healing of Old: There have been mentions of physical changes, such as the emergence of an ulcer on the tongue, which surprised the user due to its connection to past anxiety-related habits. This suggests that the field may have a deep impact on past experiences and memories.
  28. Physical Pains and Sensations: Some users have noticed unusual physical sensations after using Blueprint of Life, including pain in various areas of the body. These sensations can vary from person to person and may be related to the fieldā€™s potential detoxification effects.
  29. Intriguing and Mysterious Effects: Many users acknowledge that Blueprint of Life is a mysterious field with effects that may not be immediately apparent. Some have noted that its results seem to accumulate over time, leading to various changes in their lives.
  30. Awareness of Habits: Users have reported increased awareness of their habits and automatic behaviors. These habits no longer carry the same emotional charge, and users have noted a decreased desire to engage in them. This awareness highlights the distinction between programmed activities and oneā€™s true self.
  31. Synchronicities and Intuition: Users have experienced synchronicities in their lives, which they interpret as a sign of alignment and guidance from the field. Some have also mentioned an enhanced ability to detect patterns and make intuitive decisions.
  32. Relationship Improvements: Users have found themselves becoming kinder, setting better boundaries, and experiencing improved communication in their relationships. They feel more authentic and transparent in their interactions with others.

Remember that individual experiences with the Blueprint of Life field can vary widely due to each personā€™s unique life experiences and starting point. This field appears to be a powerful tool for personal transformation and self-discovery, and users are encouraged to approach it with an open mind and the intention of growth and healing.

32 Likes

16 Likes

does this include self love ?

1 Like

Woow this one is a blessing. I just bought it few days ago.

Our dna was 100% modified to not see spirits. I saw everything now! These nasty person was sending succubus and imps at me performing evil intentions doing sex magic to feed them then was trying their hardest to fully possess me. I filled the beings with holy light till they submitted to me and they literally bowed down. Im free!!! Thank you Captain!

9 Likes

Are you using it for physical change?

I have listened to this consistently for over a year, never missing a day, played this once a day.

1. No skin fields but this alone made me look young

2. Energy sensitivity

3. Grounded

4. New patterns installed

5. Energy system expanded

6. Detached

7. Connected to higher self

I have experienced many deeper levels I rather not discuss, but the list above is enough to make this potent. If I were to say, this field alone does everything and enhances every field in your arsenal. It is a ā€œall in oneā€ pack.

Frankly speaking, there were some days when I did not understand what it was doingā€¦ felt nothing then other days I was going through great clearing.

Others say this field hinders physical field, I donā€™t know why they say that, it enhances the physical fields from my experience. I donā€™t believe Dream would create a field that would hinder other fields.

34 Likes

:+1: :100:%

2 Likes

I love listening to this field

Instant happiness

10 Likes

I dont really get amazing results in such a short time, i played this 3-4 times 2 days in a row and yesterday, i was heavly sick, it was hard to leave my bed. It was a mild dextox of what i got while using VOC a long time ago. Am better now, my hair looks so much better, when i looked in the mirror this morning.

6 Likes

sasquatch

4 Likes

This is the comment which gave me the ā€œsparkā€ of understanding this field :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It brings you back to the ā€œpotentialā€, so strengthen it with other fields (example above: BoL with Hair Growth and Recovery)

There are countless other examples of course.

1 Like

This seems to have a positive impact on my life. I had a detox phase but now i feel like itā€™s moving me in a better direction. Thanks to this field i also feel the others more and they seem to work smoother. I LOVE the music on this piece :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Bumping this to remind you of the sales going on for the fields i consider a must have

Remember this field is now on the Sapien Shop

9 Likes

AI generated based on the description(s).

Honestly, by far my favorite. Thatā€™s kind of how I visualize this field.

30 Likes

Uh pretty. Thank you :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Very beautiful.

Can you also make AI generated images for The Eternal and The Sacred Flower tag?

5 Likes

Yes I can try

1 Like

heard that this resets the effects from nfts? is that tru