The Blueprint of Psychic Mastery NFT

Actually… I may have… Forgot that this is a thing. Took a break from PM for a bit.
:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Hey, some one who recently got this NFT had a dream of me last night! I thought it was pretty cool

9 Likes

Thank you for this.

+1

So one night I was saying the Lord’s Prayer in my mind before falling asleep. Probably the first time I’ve noticed this: as I was drifting off, it would seem like my subconscious (?) picked up my intent and started to pick up and continue and repeat the words, without me actively thinking them; a voice deeper within, like cementing the words deep inside my mind.

:heart:

6 Likes

Hey can you please send me the file🥺

1 Like

Hey, Victor_222k!
Welc to the Forum

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums, my fine sir!

6 Likes

Yes, it´s not only people showing up in dreams but the overall feeling of being connected with them.
For most it was obvious before, for others it became more apparent afterwards.

In general, conceptual realizations helps me to see through my own bs and that of other people, what they want, if they are serious about the spiritual journey.

It seperates fakes from the real ones.

11 Likes

This reminds me of series called “Manifest”. [Spoiler alert] In this series people who shared plane experience together started to have callings then started to get connections with each other as well.

3 Likes

There’s was worry in me, about becoming oversensitive in the development of psych pathways - not going in public places - for example.

Truth is the more time passes, more I get the hability to drown in people… Places… Anything… It feels good.

Maybe also I dont feel that lonely anymore… I rarely interact in conversations.

Saddly they appear to notice instantly when it happens though, then change normal in a blink aswell (taking the modern distance).

However still leading me to some new understanding lessons in a kinder way.

12 Likes

As time goes by, my thinking becomes more sensitive, and my sense of smell for food becomes clearer. I don’t like the food I liked before(It should be like a cake without sugar)

I’ve been feeling sleepy lately and get tired easily

11 Likes

Damn, that sounds really good

lol

3 Likes

This is the best description I can think of. :joy: @PatronSaintBiceps

1 Like

It was really good because i knew exactly what you meant by it and it was really good for my hungry bellies mind too haha I haven’t eaten breakfast yet lol

1 Like

At the beginning, I really didn’t feel deeply about this.

Recently, I feel very deep, a little bit of the usual space-time feeling, and it seems that I am not in the same space as other people

It’s powerful, it’s a gem @PatronSaintBiceps

4 Likes

Dropping down sugar and processed food will make you even more energy sensitive and in control, you will absorb energy from atmosphere rather than sugar.

Now its been two years no sugar or aspartame… No processed food. More energy through the day no sleepy during day.

12 Likes

Do you sleep less at night?

2 Likes

I sleep just enough wake up full of energy after 7,8 or 9 hours of sleep.

I also avoid caffeine after mid-day.

Listen to any field in the morning so the energy get used during the day.

So i sleep mostly by 8pm or 9pm, wake up time 4am, 5am or 6am.

This is my routine now

10 Likes

Thanks @Psimindset. Due to energy onerload, I can not sleep more than 5 hrs at night. During the day, I feel little tired but not much sleepy. Probably, Hanuman nft gives me the energy.

4 Likes

I get the overload sometimes but Negentropic jing will fix that.

Try to use the fields in the morning

5 Likes

Wow, congrats! :muscle:

6 Likes