The Blueprint of Psychic Mastery NFT

10 Likes

Funny, I was just thinking about this…

3 Likes

So I don’t own this nft yet, but I stared at the mandala and told it “show me everything you do” “show me a glimpse” and I immediately felt third eye pressure. I had a headache for a little bit which went away, but I felt different, I felt sensations throughout my body, like tingles. And the rest of the day felt really strange, like there was a thin curtain that was slowly being opened, like the things I’m looking at weren’t real, or more so they weren’t the full essence of what I was seeing, I also heard real conversations between myself and what I think is my higher self, it was telling me everything that I may experience if I decide to get this. Abs sometimes I started getting a little bit nervous, like as if I had gotten too high and got paranoid, but it was much more calm, it’s like I had a safety net. Still on the fence about this one though

8 Likes

Let me tell you my life and perceptions haven’t been the same. I’m quite curious about some of what it told you you might experience tbh.

2 Likes

I kinda remember it saying that I’ll see the real reality behind everything, things will no longer be their mundane selves, I will always be able to see the true essence of what they are, I would be able to see how other people feel kinda like telepathy/thought transmission, theirs will no longer be a curtain blocking my perception

It has been two weeks or so since I did that, so I don’t remember the exact details but that was the most of it

3 Likes

Yeah, sounds about right. It can be intense though, I wouldn’t say it’s just ‘something cool to have in your bag’, but you also don’t seem to be rushing :D

2 Likes

:+1:

It was already sold out when I stumbled upon it, but I immediately felt “this is it”. Kudos to the kind forum user who sold me this.

My testimonial would be short and to the point. Thank you, Captain, and the wonderful user who sold me this, for giving me back, well, me.

8 Likes

Would anybody be so nice and send me the official download link to the audio file?

Or any other holder :blush:

1 Like

@Aze3m was kind enough to send it to me.

1 Like

SUBCONSCIOUS LIMITS REMOVAL
Does that mean I can’t just carry this NFT around and listen to other videos?
I understand that even if you listen to other audio, the NFT effect will be removed.

No this NFT won’t remove the effects of any other field

This NFT contains this field applied in a way to remove subconscious Limiting beliefs regarding becoming a psychic master.

Read the description of the video to understand the premise of subconscious limits better.

9 Likes

I see, but in which video will there be remove the effects?
If I listen to a video, I have to listen to it first, otherwise the rest will be removed.?

Fields themselves will not be removed, so you can listen to subconscious limits remover before or after any other field with out worrying if it removes the effects of any field

Your personal Limiting beliefs will be removed by the subconscious limits remover field

Blueprint of Psychic Mastery is not a video…

Are you looking at The Blueprint of Psychic Mastery field on YouTube? If so, its illegal and does not work, the field would be deactivated in such a case

A suggestion:

Reread the description of the video I linked titled “subconscious limits remover”

1 Like

I understand.
Sorry for any misunderstanding (I used google translate).
What I mean is
have a public video that’s going to be there If I listen to a video ( It’s like the youtube URL you attached. https://www.youtube.com/@SapienMedicine/videos )(not NFT), I have to listen to it first, otherwise the rest will be removed.?

1 Like

No. Only Energy Body / Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning - Audios / Dream Seeds - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com) does that.

2 Likes

Okay, I’m gonna play this first.
Thank you, sir.

2 Likes

Can someone send me the original audio please? Im currently using a mega audio the person who traded the NFT to me sent. Although it works i would like to have the original audio

1 Like

My favourite NFT so far.

4 Likes

Does anyone know if this product will be available again?

1 Like