The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

I wrote 4 days ago and finally got an email today saying they don’t have an ETA and shipping could anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks! :sneezing_face: :sleepy: :scream:

7 Likes

Use ur vibration to get the book faster :)

2 Likes

I am sending out huge intercession requests :smiley:

15 Likes

Yes :partying_face: my book has arrived

18 Likes

First?!

Woot!

4 Likes

I wonder what will do to my Selenite crystals :thinking: the crystal field properties should grow, or perhaps use the enviromental transformer sigil first and then the booster, oh possibilities seems endless :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Keep us updated!

3 Likes

I know, I was shooked too :exploding_head:

1 Like

The thing is for the Field/Item booster sigil the instructions does not say how long to charge the item for? @Captain_Nemo

As well the hardcover front and back image are they the sigils or they are the ones from inside, first and last page the flow and the booster

2 Likes

I think he said 14-15 years… but I may have heard wrong :wink: :rofl:

7 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

I’m definitely

9 Likes

What I heard from Lulu is that different orders get printed at different locations. As some are more severely impacted by Covid restrictions, based on which location your order gets printed at, it could be delayed by 2-3 weeks. Mine is yet to be shipped. Also, as Lulu laid off lots of their staff, the issue seems worse. I’ll wait patiently!

5 Likes

Yes, I just checked my package and definitely it was printed in a location where I live closed by, printed on 22/09 and arrived 3 days later.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: it will be enough to raise the vibration of the whole planet.

Will try 2 hours :innocent: :innocent: :blush: oops-did-i-said-that-out-loud

11 Likes

So you ordered and got it 3 days later?
haha :stuck_out_tongue: @Maoshan_Wanderer

1 Like

No, I ordered last Wednesday, it just got printed 3 days ago and arrived today, still fast

6 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes