The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

As soon as I was able to hear other entities, I was able to hear my servitors. I think it’s the same skill.

Sure you can do that too. Maybe you have to tell the servitor once, that they serve the person you gift them to, but I don’t know how Dream handles ownership with these.

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me about it, I really appreciate it. Man, I am on Semen retention still no lucid dreaming. Am I doing something wrong? :thinking:

1 Like

Why are u getting offended bra?

20859893_1427804267267555_7242951832006295552_n

1 Like

Nah, bra. I have done all that still no lucid dream. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Tried all that still no lucid dreaming why it’s happing with me? why no lucid dream?

1 Like

Okay, I will spam out of hell to make him create V2 ASAP. I am so desperate man. :sob: :cry:

1 Like

I don’t like that one buys the ebook and makes 9876578999 servitors and …:rage::-1:

If you can create " 9876578999 " servitors and have that much time pls create for me " 1565484212" servitors. Thanks. :smile:

1 Like

How is your Melatonin levels? What about your dreams, are they vivid, do you remember any of it?

One of the best ways to improve lucid dreaming is by increasing your melatonin level. Melatonin is your body’s internal alarm clock and regulates our sleep-wake schedule. The higher the melatonin level, the higher quality dreams that you’re going to have at night.

Sleep well for 4 to 6 hours and wake before your last REM cycle, dont move much and wait 5 minutes then go back to sleep, remember 90 minutes is a full cycle.

tumblr_c9d41809efd7df08e358beb7e529d475_9c73fa25_500

2 Likes

Never mind, brother. I and @FBI_cyber_division were having some fun. So many posts have been deleted by admin’s so it’s obvious to think that I am asking help for LD… LOL :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:

2 Likes

I’m still looking foward for the LD v2 so no spamming lololol :rofl:

2 Likes

I wrote 4 days ago and finally got an email today saying they don’t have an ETA and shipping could anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks! :sneezing_face: :sleepy: :scream:

7 Likes

Use ur vibration to get the book faster :)

2 Likes

I am sending out huge intercession requests :smiley:

15 Likes

Yes :partying_face: my book has arrived

18 Likes

First?!

Woot!

4 Likes

I wonder what will do to my Selenite crystals :thinking: the crystal field properties should grow, or perhaps use the enviromental transformer sigil first and then the booster, oh possibilities seems endless :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Keep us updated!

3 Likes

I know, I was shooked too :exploding_head:

1 Like

The thing is for the Field/Item booster sigil the instructions does not say how long to charge the item for? @Captain_Nemo

As well the hardcover front and back image are they the sigils or they are the ones from inside, first and last page the flow and the booster

2 Likes