The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

Boost until it gets boosted. :joy::genie:‍♂

1 Like

I’m already getting results from the Fairy Servitor. I don’t even know if it’s a boy or girl yet either. I told it I’d give it a name as soon as it told me its gender.

14 Likes

4dlk4i

14 Likes

15 Likes

4 Likes

We could teach Fae servitors or servitors Virus disruption audio :thinking:

9 Likes

images (41)

11 Likes

:100: you win the interwebz today with this!

7 Likes

:thinking: If I boost my mp3 player and enhance its… beingness will it enhance the output of the audio fields?. Got this idea right now cause I use the food charger. Don’t know if I’ll buy the actual book but if someone does please try it lol. Or a phone… imagine taking a picture of a beautiful landscape and the energy that comes across gets enhanced when looking at it. Or if you’re an artistic person you can try to boost your sculptures, paintings etc.

10 Likes

Now that I like it and makes sense as an example what it can do if so

1 Like

Printed and laminated the Fae Servitor image.

It’s soooo pretty y’all (@Captain_Nemo @Bronyraur @psynergy ) :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Might get it blown up and used as a framed wall poster!

14 Likes

So @_OM seems to have gone for the ebook! Anyone ordering the printed version? (which clearly is what Dream wants us to buy haha)!

7 Likes

Ain’t nobody got no time for waiting on a book delivery!
I needed my fae servitor NOW! (see I still have a 3 year old ego too)

16 Likes

Not a single doubt about that but for now, I’m busy trying to solve some “enigmas” about other fields lol. Afterwards, I’ll get into the book too :sparkles:

3 Likes

The masters of the heart are the Pleadians. They stress loving and enjoying life, sex, friendships, etc. They are also wise about knowing the higher spiritual path.

At least, that’s what I’ve heard. Way it was told to me, the Pleadians know what needs to happen, and the Arcturians know how to make it happen.

8 Likes

Yes, its pretty much perfect, but since im an edgelord whos after power and knowledge,

2 Likes

LOL, especially funny coming from the timeline-jumping guy. Good tongue & cheek humor @_OM!

:rofl:

@Samurai, no judgment here brother. We’re all here to learn something different. :smiley:

1 Like

No I didnt mean it like that lol.

Otherwise I would go to demons, fukers are just as knowledgeable, it just comes with a heavy price.

So yeah, part of me wants to have fun and be spiritual at the same time,

But then again, this is a chance I cant let go.

I mean, yeah we have “channelers” who talk with thoughtforms,

But this ? A proper link to the most advanced beings in the galaxy?

How many people have this opportunity?

If I have to sacrifice dopamine hits for growth, then so be it.

7 Likes

i’m really happy and excited for you!!

i am definitely creating a fae servitor when my energy sensitivity levels up! im glad i don’t know what it looks like until i buy the book!

my dog :dog: has taught me the depths of responsibility and i want to be ready to take care of any servitors i create.

12 Likes