The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

What is the difference between the active and the passive functions of the servitors?

ā€“

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @marauder :relaxed:

1 Like

So I just bought this, and using an online tool to extract the images from pdf to jpg, and then print out the jpgā€™s, is that fine or should one do it another way?

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine.

You could also print out the pdf version of the page and trim, if necessary. IIRC, pdf format stores images at nicer resolution than jpgā€™s compression.

2 Likes

Is it possible to create servitors for friends/others? Or is it only the ā€œbook ownerā€ that can use them?

1 Like

You can

5 Likes

Awesome! How do i inform the little one? Iā€™m new with ā€œcommandsā€

I also canā€™t explain to the person the benefits of it due to him not being receptive to that information at all. But I want him to still experience the active benefits of the Fae (itā€™s a very good friend of mine).

Itā€™s his birthday tomorrow so Iā€™m thinking of buying a bracelet and be a little cryptic about it and say its not ā€œjustā€ a bracelet, itā€™s a little bit more special than that, but I canā€™t tell him why :)

My brain is still not processing how it works, and I feel awkward saying those ā€œActivateā€ or ā€œCreate servitorā€ words out loud, which I know is due to the ingrained social conditioning.

I can feel that Fae is working already on day 1 in terms of Cloaks when needed

Iā€™ve had argues with a colleague every morning this week due to stress at work and it put me in a severe negative mood early on in the day that lasted one hour or so and i could just feel the negative energy.

This morning was the first day with fae, I did not think of it, but when he started again, I intuitively waited 20 minutes to read his reply, and then message back in a calm manner. After that, he said nothing more. And i feel at peace.

This is incredible, I didnā€™t even think about it being the work of Fae until afterwards.

Thank you @Baki

2 Likes

You need to tell him what u are planning to do and see if he wants it or NOT. Then respect his decision.
Its your friends decision to make, not yours .
These entities work on your body, so he may feel sensations, ā€œseeā€ things, etc. and then become upset/panic thinking something is wrong.
Your cryptic bracelet comment doesnt cover it.
(There have been many discussions before about forcing a field/entity on someone without their permission for ā€œtheir own goodā€.)

Also I dont think the Fae or ESS would like it either.

4 Likes

Good, and valid points.

I did not consider that at all. Thanks for sharing that perspective.
I know he will laugh and disregard it and say ā€œyea sure iā€™ll take it and take care of the little ā€œfairyā€ā€ - but you are still right.

After re-thinking with that perspective in mind, I donā€™t think Iā€™ll give it at all to someone who is not receptive to it

1 Like

Another question - How do I know what commands to say to start the passive abilities? Can I just create my own and chose the intent, or how does that work?

Sorry, but speaking to my servants will never happen. My brain feels like itā€™s roleplaying when I do that. Everything invisible within me, such as my inner world, my energy, my thoughts, and my spirituality, is kept completely separate from the external world, or the physical.

The moment I talk/verbalize, Iā€™m instantly in the real world. If Iā€™m meditating, I donā€™t talk. When I listen to audios, I donā€™t talk. When I focus on my own energy, I donā€™t talk. Neither will I talk to my servants verbally.

As with all of the other parts I mentioned above, I will be communicating with them internally. They belong to my inner world or energy world. Not in the physical realm.

It turns out that I had a small bonus in my most recent paycheck, so I decided to pick this up.

When I got started with fields, it was mostly about preserving health and getting different things that could help to ensure success on my chosen meditation path. Iā€™ve changed my outlook a few times, and Iā€™ve put more attention into exploring the range of energetic phenomena and am a lot more open to using fields for a wider variety of things.

Itā€™s pretty interesting to see all of the capabilities in this tome. Quite a few things that have turned into separate projects could actually be approached through the capabilities of these cards. Itā€™ll probably change the way I think about designing field ideas for current and future projects.

5 Likes

What would be best card to work with if person lost very important document and itā€™s crucial to find it ???

1 Like

loop Angelic Intercession and Alien Intercession

5 Likes

Can anyone tell me what all is not included in the ebook version?

Ebook consist of the servitors and psychic card system. So it doesnā€™t include booster and environmental transformer I think.

2 Likes

I used the Attunement Card last night and meditated over it. A view minutes in, I could feel a shift within myself. Itā€™s hard to put into words but that attunement card is very powerful!
Iā€™m planning to meditate with this card and also the energy expansion card during the next 30 days.

8 Likes

if you do that so than results from fields became skyrocket,
energy expansion card didnā€™t drain energy body as other cards do ,
Good luck

2 Likes