The Breathe of The Belly (Belly Breathing Trainer)

A couple days ago I accidentally slept to this field…

It’s been really noticeable how over the days I’ve felt a lot lighter and happiness of a new way feels within me

I have noticed how my laughters have unique feelings to them, new sensations connecting just to this laughter of this moment
(Oh and i find random stuff really funny :smiley:)

I’ve also been really grounded in a different way…

I mostly keep up with this one but I experienced different beauties to this field when I looped it, the kind that comes gradually and progressively and shows up over the days

31 Likes

I was feeling stressed and annoyed and angry (oh that Aries moon), so I played this Belly Breathing audio, at the same time I also tried to close my eyes and breathe through it, imagining myself drinking a tall glass of my favorite ice-cold beverage. Calmed down my hot head after the first round, by the second play I was feeling more back to normal.:+1:

13 Likes

I’ve been getting more and more happier with everything I’m getting with this field, i wanna list a few things that are really a big leap to me, but first, I’ve known how my “present” self has more of these solar area problems, different than my other future/past etc… So this was carrying meaningful changes for me, still finding out more each day…

• Better cognitive skills … much more able to recall words so better memory improvement (and I wear cognitive but real changes happened with this field)
  • Better mental clarity … there is more air flowing to my mind … (alchemical mind expansion as much as it helped, didn’t do it fully, yet to try it when I’m up and awake after this fields’ results)
  • Better breathing… uhh duh, but this kind of breathing goes through to all corners of the body without me trying (i dont have to take deep breathes for this to happen)
  • Better coherence in my body… hard to explain this one but my body feels more like one more than one + another part… and so many whole “ones” … now it’s just one whole body where the parts belong to only one One… yeah yeah ;D

If you have smoked, drank, smoked weed, even smoked some hookah, you’d know by now how the deeper parts of the belly are the ones that get affected most how all the smoke flows into this part. Well with this field everything about that is cleared out in such a beautiful no detox flow … really clears out any “impurities” in this area… leaves it really clean with lots of air, flow, and good ‘nurturing’ energies!

And i didn’t even get to the energetic part yet! So much third eye clearing, sense of security, more secured inner power … one that also radiates out of you.

If you are quitting any of these things, it will feel out of your mind to get back to any of that… i tried once out of intense emotions… knew and was fully and genuinely convinced I don’t wanna do it anymore… the areas feel so clean to put anything not matching in it …

And if you don’t have this in your fun playlist, you should totally do! I said I will leave it to the end because it is the one! I’m sooo chillax, my facial laughing muscles are also soo relaxed, I feel better at just being now, with so much ease, more drawn to fields like depths of your soul and other fields that have to do with this … Blueprint has also been working better too :slight_smile:

I use with enhanced blood circulation.

I thought the only fields that worked on this before were Archetype of Parental love and Depths of your Soul, but this is next level higher simplicity! :relieved:

Thank you :)) invaluable… :))

32 Likes

You made me want to start listening to him again :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Do ittt! The music to this one is so beautiful it will make you forget all about the loops! :relieved::relieved:

I forget to add this should go on singing playlists even if you just like to La La LaLaLaaaa all the time like me :D

7 Likes

BUMP BUMP It’s on Patreon you can’t leave it out no more!! :triumph::triumph::triumph:

Inspiration for your playlist: Enhanced Blood Circulation, The Mana Circuits, Orgone Accumulator, Fa Jing Gong, and?? Essence of Faith and Prayer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

ALL. ON. PATREON.

17 Likes

When opening your mailbox feels like Xmas! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

And thanks for the playlist, Desiree. Off to add it!

Grateful as ever, Captain! :pray: :pray: :pray:

12 Likes

You are the Captain announcement patreon sir

3 Likes

Oh haha just for today that’s @Zen spamming threads with it’s on Patreon :D

4 Likes

Haha, he’s also my boyfriend :crazy_face:

8 Likes

yeahhh babyy :triumph:

ommwahhh

4 Likes

Ahahahahah :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Alright boiis

3 Likes

Lmao, I saw them drop but I was driving :sob::sob:.

3 Likes

Damn your urge wasn’t as strong this time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I listened to this field once when it was released on YT while completely distracted and so didn’t notice much.

I downloaded it from patreon yesterday and added it to my playlist. I didn’t recognize the music when it started playing but I was suddenly conscious of my stomach and I kept having to take deep breaths. I looked at my playlist to see what was playing and it was this.

It’s amazingly powerful. I’ll definitely keep listening.

Thank you Dream for making so many things, well, just so easy :pray:

15 Likes

That would be a valueable experiment indeed.

Double blind testing of fields

1 Like

I am playing this throughout the night yesterday and the result is that I breathe through my belly throughout the day, even now, and feel good, balanced overall.
This will be my only field for few more nights at least.

17 Likes

I’d recommend caution for those with a blocked diaphragm for the first days :grin:

Myself, I looped it too much after its release and ended up with diaphragm pain for days.

Now considering an all night loop thanks to your comment and things being more in balance, let’s see :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

:man_shrugging: :point_up:
There’s your problem.

6 Likes

My 2 cents, I’d suggest not to over stress diaphragm muscles that might lead to rupture or tear if the diaphragm has any issue before. Take it slowly just in case …

4 Likes