The Bromelain and Papain Skin Treatment (Patreon)

seems logical to me

13 Likes

Is this for guys too? Hope the skin will not get too soft or too tender else it would be awkward.

Hopefully, this field will improve on ichthyosis. In the winter, the dry horny skin is painful.

2 Likes

This got me thinking, can I use this with Tretinoin? (Super strength retinol) I’m on a prescription for it.

If not, I’ll stop it for a week and then try this out :grin: can’t wait!

Thank you for another marvelous creation, Captain! I’m a bit of a skincare fanatic. This makes me very happy :blush:

thanks for this one capt!

4 Likes

Well I also restarted using Tretinoin 0.05% 1 week ago, along with BHA and Azelaic.
Took a break these past days as the skin was peeling.

This 4x, shower, BHA, Azelaic, hydration. I am amazed at how my skin looks and feels. The skin peels are off along with some other stuff that was supposed to go away, face is smooooth but not dry, tight, shiny, beautiful. And white/dark spots seem to have been brought to the surface 10x as compared to other acids. Definitely better than before this exfoliant, these might have all worked in sync.
That’s why I said ‘not sure if making it up’ (but who cares at this point, as long as it works).

Also used this today, not sure if it has anything to do with it… I’ve been using Facial Combination + Face Lift for a while and I’ve never had such quick and obvious results. It seems like the results for those fields kicked in as well.

Edit: Also, no irritation. The irritation I previously had seems to have subsided, in fact.

2 Likes

@allymisfit Ahh to answer your question, you should be able to use it, you can try little by little, as tretinoin should work very well after exfoliation. How often to exfoliate… that is another question, the answer tbd (I’ll likely put this on my daily playlist for now). Though normally ‘irl’ you would introduce exfoliants little by little, as you would with retinol.

2 Likes

That sounds amazing Zea! I’ll need to try BHA sometime.

When you said the spots came to the surface, did you mean pigmentation? And will this eventually disappear, in theory?

I love the facelift fields! They’ve made a huge difference, especially the oldest one.

I decided to just give this one and try and so far, no irritation. Just about to head onto the 3rd listen :slight_smile:
That’s a good idea, taking it little by little with the exfoliation. I might start off 2x a week and build it up each week until I find the sweet spot.

Thanks for your help :cat::pray:

1 Like

Meaning, as with other exfoliants (or even retinol), they are primed to be removed :P I mean the sebaceous gunk that was ‘blocking the pores’ is now brought up closer to the surface of the skin.
Or you can let them just be taken care of in time by your regimen, as one should, in theory (thou shalt not pick on your skin, if you can abstain from it).
Welcome!

3 Likes

Pineapple also helps for weight loss, in fact a few years ago when I was struggling to lose weight,
I used for almost two weeks a specific pineapple-based supplement created for the drainage of liquids
and to promote fat metabolism. At the end of that short period I had lost almost 2 kg of weight.

1 Like

Aaah gotcha :)
Haha, I find it hard not to squeeze them. It’s so therapeutic, but I probably should stop :laughing:
Onto my 4th listen now :)

3 Likes

Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

I use Glycolic Acid as my deodorant works perfectly.

3 Likes

I also use an antiperspirant with Mandelic and Azelaic Acid. 1x for 48h.
Glycolic included, these are good for avoiding razor bumps, skin darkening, etc. (+ anti-bacterial etc.) :D

1 Like

do you think this will help with rosacea?

I felt a little of that but it faded. Mostly I felt a light something on my skin, but with a stronger reaction on small area of one of my eyelids. Makes sense. I pretty much leave my eyelids out of a cleaning regime expect what ever happens incidentally to them in the shower.

2 Likes

Wooo bromelain. It is from pineapple and that ingredient may be beneficial to remove eye floater. Not sure does it this audio work for the eye as it is intended for the skin, but I will give this a try.

I wonder would this audio also help on clearing black head on the nose. Let’s see!

2 Likes

I’ve recently started eating better and moisturizing my skin regularly, which has tremendously helped with keeping it health and boosted the effect of fields by a lot. But there were still patches and areas were it would heal nicely or it would take a longer time for it, while not keeping properly moisturized and being itchy. I would find myself itching these areas unconsciously even.

Then this field came along and affected exactly these places where I am having trouble with! The skin in these areas started breaking apart on its on after I used it a bit more than the recommended listening time. Moisturizing is keeping things together until I can remove these bits of skin.

My recommendation is to use this field and let the skin come off naturally through bathing and skin care routines, if you have any. Avoid itching and let things happen.

Thank you for this field, the timing for its release was on point.

10 Likes

Listened once yesterday . Today after shower my face looks rejuvenated :+1:

8 Likes

Seems like it. But try it.
Now, what I would recommend: try to prickle the skin on the nose a little bit before you try it – you should notice how easy it is to extract blackheads you currently have.
After listening, you can check out the blackheads again. Theoretically, they wouldn’t be gone immediately, but in time. However, what you might notice is if the blackheads are closer to the surface, or easier to remove unpon trying manually. If so, then then you can either use a pore strip, or remove manually, or wait for them to be gone during the course of a couple of exfoliating sessions (recommended route, to avoid inflammation, trauma to skin, etc.). What should really speed things up is steam.

2 Likes