The Career Mentor (Community Project) NFT: Testimonials

Yes! Feel so much on top of the world because am sure that whatever we need or desire, we can get that, if that doesn’t cause harm or lack to anybody else

13 Likes

Of course ! He has the greatest ideas! And does a great job as a leader too. I still am in awe of how we got Hearth Heater because of his idea & lead!

14 Likes

I eat such a big elephant in small pieces). I really liked the mode switching section. Meditation. You can relax, recover, relieve stress anywhere, anywhere and anytime), in the middle of work in a few minutes…A ‘career mentor’ is like a working tool. It is always at hand and often used

16 Likes

Is this already developed?

2 Likes

This is the testimonial thread so yes, the NFT was created and released to the group members who worked on it.

2 Likes

I am sure that other features/capabilities of the NFT will reunite you with your family sooner than later.

6 Likes

Thank you. Am sure something will turn up & a miracle will happen! :blush:

10 Likes

It’s been a hectic couple of weeks. I was waiting until things got confirmed. I was offered one of the positions that I was interviewed for a few weeks back and I accepted it last week. :partying_face:

Super happy, relieved, and excited. It’s a great team and I’ll be working on some exciting stuff. PLUS I’m making a bit more than I was in my last job. This NFT is incredible for opening up energies, helping to bring opportunities our way, and allowing us to do what we need to do to be successful.

So grateful and blessed! Thank you, Captain!! :heart: :heart:

25 Likes

Ohhhhh it’s party time!!! :tada: :tada: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Congratulations!!

16 Likes

Thanks @Desiree !! :heart: :heart:

Bring the cocktails! :tropical_drink:

13 Likes

This is only the beginning!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
:tada: :tada: :tada:

14 Likes

15 Likes

Am back in my old office, but with my new elevated designation(&pay) intact! So happy to see my family & be with them as usual. :blush:
My boss here, who is the Divisional Head, has arranged for me to take care of tasks that need urgent attention & has also talked to my new boss who has agreed that I can continue here for a few weeks. Even after that, I can do most of my work online, so can stay at home here for a few days at a time & also travel to the new office & stay in that city sometimes. This arrangement will work till the same people continue at least!
What do I call this? Captain’s Miracle?
Captain Sir, I owe you my peace of mind! :pray: :pray: :pray:

23 Likes

Congratulations @Siri. Great development.

I knew your dream will come true. Thanks to the Career Mentor (and your efforts too lol).

14 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

11 Likes

Well… me too :partying_face::partying_face:

Got this field right on its release thanks to an insta-trade ( :innocent:).

I’ve been working heavily on manifestation to land my new job for the last weeks, along with the necessary human action steps (cf. hard work based on inspirations).

Since this particular NFT got released things accelerated tremendously!

The timeline:

• Day after the release: first interview with a company I was partly considering → the interview was epic and it became my favorite all of sudden. The HR called me back in the afternoon to accelerate the recruiting process as I had other opportunities.
  • Monday - two interview in a row: the one I originally wanted (3rd interview) and the new one → both go awesome :nerd_face:
    The original one will be hardcore to land as they want someone way more senior than I and are cool & honest about it.
  • Thursday afternoon - third interview with the company I had newly decided to move forward with: I’m in a powerful flow all along (this blew me away) in front of 8 people and while everything goes perfectly, the top-manager messes up at the last moment during the interview.
    They’ve sold me a top culture, but by the end of the interview her attitude & sharings makes me feel that despite amazing people working there, the culture is hiding some BS towards the work-life balance.
  • Thursday evening - in the train back from Paris where the final interview was: I feel that actually I’m not aligned with that. I review my notes, meditate and start to have my doubts about moving forward with that job.
  • Friday morning: I wake up with the certainty that there is something wrong with that company and their culture is only a way to make their teams spend their life at the office.
  • Friday afternoon: the job & company I originally wanted, and had lost faith about, shoots me an email → they want me :star_struck:

Negotiated the final package yesterday (monday), and we’re signing today :writing_hand:

It fits all the boxes I worked hard for:

• Cool product (B2B software towards our energy transition).
  • Cool team & culture.
  • Remote & flexible work.
  • Great salary and bonuses.
  • Lot of growth opportunities.

Thanks everyone for that amazing NFT :pray::heart:

Ps: also got an offer from the one I met on Thursday :nerd_face:
Pps: of course completed by many other cool fields.

30 Likes

Amazong testimony! Amazing things are happening in career-front to so many people within a short span since this NFT’s release. Now I am getting more optimistic about my career…good things are going to come!! Amen.

14 Likes

That’s incredible, @anon32464289. What a great testimony. Congratulations on the new job!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

13 Likes

Super important since there are people here with ‘magical thinking’ mindset and don’t think they need to do anything on their part except just work on manifestation. He took additional steps.

14 Likes

And congrats to you too btw! :raised_hands:

In my excitement I forgot this part :grin:

I heavily indulged into that as well, so I can’t blame anyone to be in this part of the learning journey.

My direct experience and suffering proved, along with the one of the best manifestors I know, that human action step is necessary.

Cause well… if you go to an interview, knowing nothing about the job or company and how you’d be a good fit for them, however enlightened you are you’ll be motherfuckingly denied :grin:

Though always opened to be proven wrong, so I can do less :sloth:

The beauty of getting rid of limiting beliefs and making clear to the universe what you want, is that it makes the work so much easier: inspirations, good meetings, flow of creativity & productivity, etc.

Thanks again :pray:

21 Likes